• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

IDK if this classifies as an OD but the first time i ever drank I had taken about (i think) 2mg of xanax and 15mg of vicodin...then proceeded to drink four different types of wine and champaigne...copius amounts. I passed out and woke up covered in my own vomit, luckily i had apparantly passed out sitting up.

Also, anyone ever OD on mephedrone or methylone? I may have, but again, not completely sure. I did about a gram of methylone, some bombed but most insufflated, over a 10 hour binge and after my last line stood up and my vision blacked out, got extremely nauseous. Proceeded to cover my bathroom in vomit and shake for the remainder of the day. Everytime i stood up my vision would black out, lasted the whole next day.

meth 3 times - massive psychosis (up for 4 days and did a massive amount), extreme paranoia, open eye visuals (spiders attacking/following me) very bad panic/anxiety attacks where my fingers curled up and I couldn't uncurl them. Body went completely tingly/numb feeling.

That brings back memories! It was probably one of the scariest moments in my life, being haunted by shadow people and thinking everyone was out to kill me. And I've still got the scars on my legs, from trying to pick the spiders out of my skin with a razorblade. :(

When you get the meth-spiders are you not aware that it's a hallucination? Or is it the tactile feeling that drives you nuts?

That brings back memories! It was probably one of the scariest moments in my life, being haunted by shadow people and thinking everyone was out to kill me. And I've still got the scars on my legs, from trying to pick the spiders out of my skin with a razorblade. :(

hehe, i never experienced the whole bugs under my skin thing, mine were straight up attacking me, chasing me around the house. it is indeed scary though.

When you get the meth-spiders are you not aware that it's a hallucination? Or is it the tactile feeling that drives you nuts?

When it happened to me i was going through psychosis the first time and was extremely paranoid so even though i was being told there were none, i could still physically feel/see them crawling and my hands swat them away. also saw my clothes moving as if something was under them running up to my face. you can read more about it here

Last edited:

For me, it was mostly the tactile hallucination. It felt so real that I was convinced that there were spiders under my skin. I even had a theory that the spider eggs entered my body through an IV shot (I've only IV'd meth a few times), and they started to hatch and breed underneath my skin. Yeah, it's pretty fucked up, looking back on it. :\

^ From my experience, it's only with heavy use that the bad effects start to happen.

Multiple grams of meth + no sleep for days = scary shit.

The countless stories of addiction and the abysmal relapse rate puts me off. It does sound fun though.

Once when I OD'd on cocaine I became very dizzy and both my hands became completely numb. What could have caused this to happen?

From what I've heard, meth for the most part is more often a lot more devastating than dope (I assume you mean opiates and not cannabis).

^ Yeah, I tend to agree. I've never heard of anyone going psychotic on opiates, or having lasting neurological damage.

Although, I suppose the overdose potential is a lot greater with opiates.

i think i've OD'd, tell me if im wrong but I did close to a bundle of raw dope and woke up from a dead sleep gasping for air, it was like i forgot to breath for a lil bit.

forgot about another one. a long time ago my friend and i had a bunch of meth and coke. for some reason we decided to fill up these huge vitamin pills with the two drugs. i don't remember how many i swallowed or anything from the rest of the night for that matter. apparently though i ended up climbing into my parents bed and throwing up while on my back. thankfully, my mom woke up just in time to roll me over.

ps - don't ask me why we decided to eat it instead of smoking/snorting it. we were retarded.

Last edited:
amp salt OD.. horrible night...was planning on studying..end up taking way to much adderall. way to much.

dead awake. wired. thrown up. uncomfortable. felt like i was going to throw up unless i layed a certain way. it was XRs..so it proceeded till mid-day the following day..my pupils couldnt contract right so my eyes were inter-changing from being dilated and not..I was practically blind the whole day..with a terrible terrible headache..my last time with any sort of amp.

Very good coke, very long night, very sharp needle, fished on the floor says my friend and he called the paramedics..i woke up on the kitchen floor with my front door open and emergency responders walking in...not good..last thing i recall is knowing i did too big of a shot and falling off my chair, crazy ringer tho!

Yea Ive overdosed only once and it was on fackn Ritalin of all drugs... If i recall correctly i was experimenting with Ritalin 60mg, me being the curious-board-non-thinking-straight-bastard that I am I decided to IV the shyt. Started with 1 pill 60mg, the rush was absolutely amazing, like... I just stank deep down into my cumfy chair and started to swim in an ocean of euphoric love which lasted 2-3 mins! That being the first time IV'ing a stim ever I was super excited because i had a shit-ton more Ritalin (I was extremely niave at the time)... The euphoria lasted about 2 hours then i just felt twacked outta my mind... i think to my self (well, dude, wanna feel that rush again? or just sit here and do more research on Ritalin (my new found glory)... I did more. Then more and more, i had no past experience of stimulants and didnt realize that i was just chaceing that first high/rush and that my dopamine was pretty much depleted... so it didnt matter if i did another shot, i wouldnt feel it... but i had this increasinly anxious, depressed, scared outta my mind kinda feeling... couldnt even talk right. I remember calling a friend and not being able to put together a coherent sentance, oh it was bad, very bad. It felt like bugs crawling all over my arms and inside my veins, my heart was pounding and i thought i was gonna have a heart attack... The only way to keep myself sane was to move my arms around as to try to keep my blood pumping because i thought my blood flow had slowed significantly for some reason.

Crazy... Now im much more educated about stimulants and other drugs in general (thx to bluelight) hehe

Never IV Ritalin. Even though I call it my Euphoratopia! =/

I overdosed.

I was young, and straight up retarded.

took about 8 mg of xanax and obtained a gram of raw, shot alot (don't remmbmer how much blacked out on the xanax)

What i next experienced i could not describe on the internet sorry guys only in person can i describe the hallucinating impending doom feeling. I woke up in the hospital. I am now hard of hearing because of the overdose.

i have hearing aids... life isn't the same anymore. I stay away from dope.. but im addicted to xanax... i kinda just wanna forget my life...

Never got overdosed. I don't fear of taking higher doses, I just don't have so much money for drugs.

OD I don't know. Blacked out on Tramadol and weed, Xanax, Soma actually, Alcohol and Ambien... is that REALLY bad??