• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

17 June 2010
Thursday

I shot a typical amount of heroin. I sat back, thought to myself, "godDAMN I haven't felt this good in awhile." I then proceeded to pass out and have trouble breathing in my friend's car. Other friends get worried, watch me, do CPR as needed, and finally decide I need to go to hospital. But just before they take me they put half of an 8mg Suboxone under my tongue, and I manage to re-enter the world asking where my chapstick is and expressing my frustration with the fact no one--myself included--is drunk.

It scared the shit out of my friends and left me a bit unsettled as well.

Hey guys....I think a thread of overdose stories could be interesting and a important thing for people to read in DC, since usually we stay pretty much on the lighter side of things...it can be a good reality check, esp for the newer users who aint that deep into shit yet and think that nothin can go wrong. Got to let people see the darker side of things. matter fact, speakin of "dark sides" I am pretty much positive that they got a thread about OD's in 'The Dark Side' but Ima allow this one here since we about some different shit in this forum and got different people posting, and I think that the topic is somethin that deserves to get talked about in DC too.

But Ima ask one thing: Please contribute a story when you post. I aint bustin your balls, aint tryna be a dick, but Loki, your post is a example of the kind of post that we dont really need in here. Sure your comment is very true. but it also aint a overdose story, or commenting on any of the stories already in here. If you gonna post, make it relevant, not just a post-count-upper that really dont add to the discussion.

So Im just askin for everybody to try to stay on topic in here so that we could all have a interesting thread full of stories to read, and not just a thread with a few OD stories here and there thats mostly just full of comments like "OMG That must have sucked!" and "Thats why I dont do opiates, becuz i dont want to OD!" and shit like that.

Straight up, I guess wat Im tryna say here is make sure that the post you make is contributing to the thread and not just some random-ass comment that really aint adding nothing of value.

Hey guys....I think a thread of overdose stories could be interesting and a important thing for people to read in DC, since usually we stay pretty much on the lighter side of things...it can be a good reality check, esp for the newer users who aint that deep into shit yet and think that nothin can go wrong. Got to let people see the darker side of things. matter fact, speakin of "dark sides" I am pretty much positive that they got a thread about OD's in 'The Dark Side' but Ima allow this one here since we about some different shit in this forum and got different people posting, and I think that the topic is somethin that deserves to get talked about in DC too.

But Ima ask one thing: Please contribute a story when you post. I aint bustin your balls, aint tryna be a dick, but Loki, your post is a example of the kind of post that we dont really need in here. Sure your comment is very true. but it also aint a overdose story, or commenting on any of the stories already in here. If you gonna post, make it relevant, not just a post-count-upper that really dont add to the discussion.

So Im just askin for everybody to try to stay on topic in here so that we could all have a interesting thread full of stories to read, and not just a thread with a few OD stories here and there thats mostly just full of comments like "OMG That must have sucked!" and "Thats why I dont do opiates, becuz i dont want to OD!" and shit like that.

Straight up, I guess wat Im tryna say here is make sure that the post you make is contributing to the thread and not just some random-ass comment that really aint adding nothing of value.

a very ironic post

Here is one ill never forget. It was just me and my best friend in my back yard, poppin some xannies and vaporizing fentanyl off of foil.

We were both nodding all ready but my friend was further gone then me and if I hadnt been so gone I would have put the patch away but instead I just squeezed out the last huge glob and hit it then start throwing up, enough for me.

I passed the fentanyl to my best friend then handed him the broken downstem we were using to chase it and cut my hand while doing so. I went inside to wash it and put a bandaid.

When I walked back outside I see my friend laying on the steps of the porch. I camly walk over and shake him to wake him up, at first not using much force. Then I get worried as he makes no response I start shaking him and screaming his name then splas him with water and slap him silly. It was the scariest moment of my life, thinking my brother is dead in my arms.
That probably took 5-15 seconds but felt like 2 mins.

This whole thing felt like much longer then it was. I checked for a pulse and didnt feel one. so I tried to give mouth to mouth, for probably 30 seconds then I ran upstairs to get my dad and his phone and called 911.

I had never wanted shit to come to callin 911 but in the heat of the moment I just called them without a second thought. then flushed all my pills cause I was afraid of manslaughter charges.

Luckily he snapped back into life right as the ambulance got there. We both took a technical overdose of 2c-i no less then 12 hours later.

What did I learn?
-Im not afraid to call 911 if I believe its mandatory.
-I need to learn CPR
-It would be nice to have access to things that reverse opiate od's and training programs.

So learn cpr or some mouth tho mouth,,
Call 911, someones life is worth more then a damn phone call, even if you call and run its better then not callin at all

Well at the time this seems appropriate:

After taking a long break for H, I was back into it, but not that deep. My friend moved back over by me, and asked me to get him some. We did some, but the count was weak, so didn't get that high. He finally got some money together, and callled me and asked me if I could throw down on a package.
He came thru with the package, and it was supposed to be the last time that he got high since he was moving into a half-way house.... So I checked out the dope, and it looked too good... I gave my needle to him, since it seemed to good for a beginner to shoot... So I sniffed 2 bags and was nodding...... I called up my friend and nobody answered..... 2 days later I got the call that he died from those bags of H.....
1 year tomorrow... RIP

Well its the next day and Im glad the comedown from those is long gone. Kept me up for more than 24hrs and I had to take my sleep meds to finally pass out. Just woke up a couple hours ago lol. The comedown wasnt all that bad but I only had a total of 15 pills including 12 10mg focalins and 3 10mg methylins(ritalin), even tho its much higher than the warning about doing over 60mg in a 24hr period at least I didnt go through what I did last time I had these.

OK. No judgment huh? I've done my fair share of stupid things.

On many occasions I thought it was a good idea to take 20 pills of Tramadol (1000mg).
There is one occasion I remember more clearly than others.
I remember my mother coming in looks really concerned.
She asked if I was high and I told her no.
She made me lay down and asked if I was going to throw up.
I said no and she left.
I later got up and threw up, the next morning I had to clean up part of it.

Another really sad one was I was working at a daycare and that day was rough so I decided it was harmless to take a few Soma.
Apparently I started acting funny and they sent me to the boss's office.
I don't remember anything after that.
I blacked out.
Apparently they called my mother and she carried to me the car and I woke up in my bed several hours later having no idea what happened.
I didn't lose my job then although I should have, I lost it later.

That was likely one of the worst things I've done, concerning drugs or not...

Mixed a tricyclic and dextromethorphan once. Heart rate at 150bpm, muscles constricted. Found myself in ICU for three days. They said I almost died.

the first time i did too much heroin. i met a friend that night and bought 4 bags. not stamp bags but raw baltimore rock dope crushed and bagged up, fat bags at that. so i'm in the garage and i dump all these bags out and i'm like damn thats alot of dope. igo on about it and make a dark and nasy looking sweet shot. i inject it and immediately could tell his was going to over power me. so i run up stairs where my parents where, probably he smartest thing i did, and i remember being really fucked up then going into the bath room to ry to chill. and that is where they found me. my dad did some rescue breathing while the paramedics came. i was told while they where trying to shove a tube in my throat i came to sort of. my memory kicks back in when i was being loading into the ambo. they gave me narcan which didn't really due shit. i fell out several more times since then and the last time i got narcan'd i got violently sick and awful body tremors...

be safe and please don't put your family and freinds through this sort of thing.

a very ironic post

Har har, 8)

My job as a moderator is to post shit exactly like that, keep the threads on point and make sure people understand the topic when they posting things that aint really answering the thread. That was the purpose of mine. But where is the point of yours? :\

Anyways....

Becuz I really dont enjoy thinking about it too much Ill just say that the best high of your life always gets ruined by waking up with cops and EMT's standing over you while you look up from the floor, wonderin how you got there. :|

4 bags and a bunch of not totally empty, very scrape-able bags are still locked away in the storage closet of some apartment building somewhere in passaic after I OD'd and my BF hid our shit in the closest safe place he could find, on another floor than the stair well that we shot up in, so that we wouldnt have shit on us when the cops came. He didnt realize that was a closet that was like some kind of crazy ass closet that never gets opened, and had only been unlocked for like one hour that night, and after we tried to go back and get it the next day the shit was locked again never to get opened again. That was some of them green Gucci bags from paterson last summer, right about this time last year matter fact, got em on the day MJ died. I fell straight the fuck out after not even doin my whole usual dose, only shot like 6 bags and i was done for. Wow, i still remember that rush hittin and all of a sudden i was off in another world somewhere.

Let me tell u, comin back into your body, back down to earth , when you are flyin thru some kind of space that I dont know exactly how to call it, but sure as hell wasnt no type of normal consciousness.....its like jumpin out a 20 story building, real talk. The impact of fallin back into ur body and your eyes snap open is a feeling that you never want to know. Some straight crazy shit. I know some of yall can feel me on that one, those who dont, pray u never do.

the very first time i saw somebody shoot up, they ODd and i didnt know. I always smoke my shit. Anyway i had just moved to this new place like a month ago, and as i came home from coppin the kid next door was in his driveway watchin me and my friend pull in. I guess he thought he mightve offended us or something cuz when we got out he was like hey sorry for staring. So since hes my neighbor i introduce myself and he asks if i want any norcos, so i tell him nah i just got some dope and his eyes LIT up. Turns out he was dopesick trying to hustle norcos to make money for a bag. So i kicked him a little bit and went home.

Next day he hits me up saying the shot i gave him was fuckin bomb and wants me to take him to get a bag. So we go get the shit, and pull over to get high. he throws a chunk in the spoon and THANK GOD slipped and poured in way too much water. So he fills the rig up, shoots it, starts to suck up the rest, and starts noddin. Now i had never seen anyone shoot up but i knew you catch a nod so i figured it was normal. I figured hed come to in a minute so i kept smokin. I tried waking him up after a few minutes but i couldnt so i capped his rig and started driving home.

15 mins later hes still unresponsive and starts gasping for air and making this gurgling noise. It was fucking cold out and raining at the time, so i roll down the window on the freeway and push his head out thinking thatll wake him up. nope. So i called my friend who used to bang dope and tell him whats goin on and he says no way man thats not good.

So then i pull off and collect all the drug related shit and stash it in some bushes, and keep smackin him and yelling and shit. After a couple more minutes he was starting to do the sudden gasp for air thing real crazy so i started heading to the hospital a mile away. half way there i smacked him in the face and he finally opened his eyes and mumbled some shit. So i told him "HEY FUCKER IM TAKING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW" and he goes "nooooo dont do that man" and nods out again. So i pulled into the parking lot down the street from the hospital and kept whackin him and he was slowly waking up and i was so relieved.

The fucked up part is a while later when he was all back i went to get our shit i had stashed, and he fucking hit the second shot he had and fell out again. I had told him not to do it in my car so i just dumped him in his driveway and went home cuz the second shot was like a third of the first one. I saw him do this same shit like three more times in the next month, and turns out his parents had called 911 for him a couple times the past year. fucking idiot. He mustve been on the edge of death for sure a couple times.

Moral of the story is: Careful with new dope.

Last edited:
ok, so this happened when I was 19.

My girlfriend breaks up with me because I showed up to her dorm high on fentanyl and xanax when she things she pregnant. So I'm depressed later that night (actually, early that morning, 1-2 am). I've taken 16 mg of suboxone, but I havn't taken it prior to that day for a while, so i call up my dealer, who brings me a fentanyl patch. I forget the dosage quite honestly. I gum some of it and share it with my friend, who in turn, shoots me up with a bag of heroin too. didn't get high, but figure that later on in the morning I will.
So I go down to where the methadone junkies chill, and I end up buying 100 mg of methadone. I drink it all down, and an hour later, I'm feeling a nice buzz, but shit, I'm still not quite where I want to be. so around 3 pm, I buy 2 bags of heroin, go home, and shoot them up. Now I'm feeling good. around 8:30 that night, my friend cops 2 more bags, and gives one to me. we go into the park and shoot up on a bench. Now I'm really high, and I'm getting some asthma symptoms, which I attribute to being outside in the winter. We go back to his house, and I litteraly pop 10 mg of klonopin. At the time I was taking about 6 mg of xanax every day, but this was completely wreckless behavior looking back. I pass out after a while, and then my friend wakes me up, telling me I'm hardly breathing, and that I should go home to nebulize myself.
I stumble home, and my mom walks in on me trying to open a can of chef boy R'd, and failing, spilling the shit all over myself. I remember saying no I'm not high, and then I just blacked out.
I came to in a hospital, where I was hooked up to a narcan drip... very unpleasant.

Just to add a nice conclusion to the tail, after about 5 days in ICU, I was moved to the regular beds and was scheduled to be released the next day. I was unable to sleep from the withdrawals, and the valium they were giving me was not helping. My mom had spent the night this night to take me home in the morning, and had fallen asleep. I saw that in her purse she had a pill bottle containing what must have been 200 mg of k-pins. I opened the bottle up with shaky hands, and spilled thirty of the fuckers all over the bed. I was able to find about 20 of them. I took 13 mg, and put the other 7 pills back in the bottle. In the morning the doctors found a ton of klonopins spilled all over my bed. That was when the decision was made for me to get on methadone!

dont know if its official, :\ but i'd say pretty damn close

i dont know how many oxys and xanax's i allready took that day, but i get a call from this chick asking for a ride to pick up, im feeling good so im like no problem,
we score , dont even remember the stamp, but we get back to her place , we shoot, i just remember saying damn this is good, and i fall back into her bed and sink into a fog,

i felt her husband slapping my face , i come back too , and shes like leave him alone, i sink back out into a black out , and everything is distant, the husband gives me another wake up slap, and i get the urge to just leave, im thinking im just being a third wheel here,

i dont remember the drive, but i woke up in my cousins backyard on a lawn chair, with his girlfriend, and my cousin like whats going on ? im like i rang the bell figured you was asleep and didnt want to wake ya, so i just came back here to soak up some sunbeams , i figured you'd see my car and find me,

after that i was fine even though i dont have much memory of what else i did that day,

~another time i woke up the next morning after doing a shot, needle still in my arm, im like half out of the chair i was sitting in, most of my weight on one leg,
damn it took a while to get circulation back into that leg,

Decided to merge this thread with the existing overdose thread to make a larger and more official, official overdose discussion/stories thread.

oxy. i used to be able to take 50mg, took a week off, took 35 mg and somehow OD'd.... wtf?
i just felt amazing like the rush was godly, but then it felt scarily heavy and i knew i was fucked so i called a friend to spot me right before i passed out, puked in my sleep but my dude knew what to do, he saved my life, woke up feeling good and high. it was barely even a negative experience

I had a weird O/D.

1,500mg pregabalin. 75mg zopiclone, 15ml GBL, 2x14% bottles of red wine.

I woke up 26 hours later not knowing where I was or what happened.

The next 12 12 hours were powerful pseudo-hallucinations that I could see or not see at will - possibly psychosis.

Sometimes I wonder if the times I OD'd did I in fact die? Is this just a new timeline? How would someone know even, maybe dying is so traumatic to the consciousness/soul that you don't learn of the fact until later on?

I don't 100% subscribe to this theory it's more of a philosophical brain exercise. How do any of us know that the close call we had, the brush with death,was in fact survived?

pretty sure when I start tripping patterns, blurred vision, halos etc on molly and cocaine combined with other symptoms i'm ODing

also OD'd on oxy, puked for 12 hours straight, lost liketen pounds in water weight over the course of afewdays

It depends on how you classify overdose, taking to much of anything could be considered an overdose, even if there isnt a chance of death, take for example weed, smoking to much you get anxious, thats going over the ideal dose

the closest that comes to mind for me of overdosing, is right before i joined bluelight, theres a thread about it, but it seems to have been delted:)S it used to be my first post)

i took 18 meth bombs over the course of a night and stared throwing up black shit, i only went to the hospital because my friends called my parents the next day cuz they were conserned, i was 16 at the time