• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

i ethier overdosed on mdma or i got serotonin syndrome.
i ate almost a half gram of pure mdma. felt a very stong come up within 15 min.i was hallicinating and it was starting to overpower me in a fearful way.i had a very bad painic/anxiety attack.my muscles were twittching and i was in and out of black outs.there were times i forgot how to breath and swollow water. i pretty muched had a psychotic episope.i was so scared,an overwheleming felling of fear.i wasent in reality.i woke up in the hospital and they loaded me up with iv lorazapam.

THE WORST EXPERIANCE EVER.

ps,and i know it was pure mdma cause cops came when i overdosed and sent it to the lab,then i got a ticket for mdma

I have never personally overdosed. BUT I do have an interesting story to tell about something that happened this weekend well maybe it started late last week.

Sometime late last week maybe Thursday I was minding my own business being sober and just got to a friends house. These other people showed up and a certain person gave them their dope and they went pretty much straight to the bathroom. Well the guy comes out of the bathroom and staggers around a bit until he is directed to the couch. Where he proceeded to pass out. I thought no big deal he just did a big shot of dope. Well a few minutes later we realize this guy isn't really breathing too good. So we slap him around a bit and he isn't waking up. Long story short they decide to take their friend to the hospital. And they want to carry this guy to the car. The guy was freaking huge so it took 5 people to carry him to the car. They took him to the hospital and he was there for 2 days but lived and wasn't hurt permanently.

So yesterday these same people call the same person to get them some stuff. They do their thing and get it. This time the person tells them hey fucking be careful this is the same shit. The person even looked at what they were about to do and told them don't do all that. So what do these dipshits do? They do not listen and 15 minutes later an ambulance is called to take dipshit to the hospital because he is turning blue. He survived his own stupidity once again without serious injury.

some people can't help themselves.

alcohol is really the only thing that i think i was ever in a dangerous place with....

Knocked back a handle several times, took a few good swallows off each time. Drank some beer, and smoked a bowl.... The first sensation i noticed was a tingling all over my body when i lit up a cigarette.... Then the nausea hit me and i started puking, after puking a bit i started to pass out, in the winter outside....

I was beyond walking or standing on my own at this point so a couple of people pretty much carried me inside the house, up the stairs to a bathroom where i could keep puking.... I puked in the toilet for god knows how long, then i passed out of a mattress after drinking a bottle of water... puked later into the night again....

I woke up to a 36 hour hangover....

Shit sucked, i wish i blacked out when i drink because then i would not remember any of this.... but its all very vivid when i look back on it... maybe thats a good thing, taught me how to not drink vodka like that....

Mom found me on the ground, in a stupor, from mixing Xanax and alcohol. Twice. Not sure if I overdosed or just passed out, I don't remember. (Not surprising.)

I'm glad to still have a place to live..

The following was my first and only overdose experience. I once shot up some dope and was chilling on the couch with my girlfriend, who was playing some Xbox 360. I started feeling ill and wanted to sleep, so I got under some covers on the couch and told my girlfriend I was going to nap, which was a stupid idea. At the time, my girlfriend didn't know of my problem, so she would have left me under the covers to die. Luckily, I woke up about fifteen to twenty minutes later and ran to the bathroom to puke my guts out. Damn, how glad I was to have woken up.

i think i OD two weeks ago... due to a pharmacy fuckup i got 14mg of loprazolam, 210mg of valium, and 12grams of meprobamate and a load of aceprometazine extra than i was meant to... i did the lot over two days and my parents couldn't wake me up for 4 hours, then i was stumbling falling over and mumbling.... i have a pretty high tolerance to all these products... but taking that much was FUCKING RETARDED... i could have died... my mum wanted to call a doctor but the same day i had a train booked to go to england.... i ended up going to england, i was in such a state when i arrived my friend was seriously scared and wanted to take me to hospital, but i didn't go.....

stimulant OD's...twitchy borderline convulsions, auditory hallucinations and extreme fear/panic with scary heart rates.

glad I learned my lesson to titrate anything unfamiliar.

stimulant OD's...twitchy borderline convulsions, auditory hallucinations and extreme fear/panic with scary heart rates.

glad I learned my lesson to titrate anything unfamiliar.

*raises eyebrow* %)

Yep once on Oxycontin and Xanax, I was hospitalized for that one, my heart was skipping beats and beating very irregularly but after a few hours I was fine.

About a week ago I tried my normal dose of xanax after id had my methadone dose for the day and I think I had a bit of oxy that day(im not yet stabilized on meth yet so dont flame me for using) and mum said I passed out on my bed, she checked my pulse which wasnt good but not too dangerous and sat in the same room as me for most of the night just to be sure I was ok(gotta love my mum for the things she does for me).

There have been other OD's but none really worth mentioning.

I have a long list of shit I've OD'd on but all due to my former epileptic days and ill days when medication was touch and go with if I'd OD on it or not.

Major OD was Phenobarbatol, seconds away from death I am sure. Never touching that shit evar again!

never OD'd on a illicit drug as of yet *knock on wood*

Yes unfortunately I have overdosed. I took a combination of Promethazine and methadone (i'm on mmt). The added phenergan on top of my daily methadone dose was actually enough to put me into an overdose situation. I took about 5 or 6 tabs of promethazine, i don't really remember how many milligrams they were but that's not important, it was enough to seriously fuck me up. So the EMT/Fire Dept. shows up and i'm pretty much nodded out on the sidewalk non-responsive (I know this from the ER Dept. records). They at some point gave me a shot of Narcan and this is where my memory comes back. I can say that Narcan is the worst thing i have ever experienced. It is far worse than any pain that i have ever had, but it isn't really a type of "pain" exactly, its hard to explain exactly how it feels....but it is NOT a good thing. Wow it REALLLLLY sucked that's all i can say about it. Eventually the Narcan wears off and you fall asleep, but since you are in the hospital and hooked up to all sorts of monitors that is okay i guess. I spent overnight in the Hospital (Harborview Medical Center in Seattle) and was released the next day. The narcan was excruciatingly bad! :\

were you opiate dependant? I cant even imagine the instant w/d you get when you get dosed with narcan

I've been injected with naloxone when I OD'd whilst I was not dependent and even then it was incredibly uncomfortable and unnerving.

Once on Evan Williams and codiene. It felt good like I wasn't even there. The next day was the worst. I was really sick and it burnt every time time I would piss. I think I came close to overdosing on crystal a couple of times. Once parachuting it and the other time banging it. Both times my face, arms, and hands went tingly, I got dizzy and threw up.

I've overdosed on MDMA and methamphetamine. Took too much, didn't keep myself hydrated, didn't eat, and didn't sleep - the results weren't good. On MDMA I was disorientated, started overheating, getting cardiac arrhythmia, severe palpitations and chest pains. On meth, I got the same symptoms, as well as amphetamine psychosis for good measure. A shot of haloperidol in the ass, at hospital, seemed to fix that.

I've also overdosed on benzos and alcohol, intentionally. Woke up in the emergency room after getting my stomach pumped. My memories of the whole event are pretty scattered, to be honest. And it's left me with some liver damage.

I've OD'ed on xanax more times than I can count. I never remember anything about it. There have been a couple times where I remember coming to in the hospital and having to drink charcoal and stuff like that. I always forget how many xanax I take and end up taking way to many. I know that I barely breathe when I'm OD'ing, b/c my parents found me a few times when I was a teen and I was covered in sweat and barely breathing. Back when I was at my worst, I took 225 mg of xanax over 4 days and on the third day had a bad OD.

I've also OD'ed on focalin XR. This was the WORST. Again, this was back when I was really abusing drugs, and for a week I was constantly cracking these open and chewing the beads inside. After a couple days of this I couldn't control my bladder and felt like I was about to have a mental break or something. I remember just sitting in my friends living room staring straight ahead with tears running down my face. I even smoked crack that day and didn't feel it b/c my brain was completely fried from the focalin.

Coke once - Got extremely nauseous and threw up white chunky stuff(looked like cottage cheese), nearly passed out i was so lightheaded

meth 3 times - massive psychosis (up for 4 days and did a massive amount), extreme paranoia, open eye visuals (spiders attacking/following me) very bad panic/anxiety attacks where my fingers curled up and I couldn't uncurl them. Body went completely tingly/numb feeling.

I have blacked out a couple times when doing meth but i'm not sure if those would be considered oding or a result of staying up too long.