• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Has the shroom season begun? UK Mushy Mushy!

if you dry out the libery caps and grind to a powder,30 definately is plenty, i guess it depends if you want to be completely blown away or just have a fun evening with friends. I never liked the tea ROA, tastes rank and easier just to eat some powdered shrooms.

Mask the taste by simply getting them down your gullet in one go, its not rocket science.

[video="youtube;MX0wS7MX3Zo"]https://youtu.be/MX0wS7MX3Zop[/video]

Whats the best way to mask the taste?

Pour one mug of water per recipient into a large saucepan, bring to simmer then add mushrooms (quantity dependent upon hardness of participants). Simmer for a further 10 minutes then strain the mushrooms out. Divide the juice into individual mugs and add coffee and sugar to taste. There will still be an 'earthy' taste present, but after 10 minutes you won't fuckin care...

Aaw, come on man... Even the lightest of lightweights can't get two trips out of 30 shrooms. I'm a skinny cunt, but my sweet spot is 80 dried libs. Push the envelope a little and you will be seriously rewarded.

No, I like a mild, playful trip. I can prob do more than 15, but the time I went to up to 40 it became more 'psychological' and brought out my anxiety. That said, the issues it highlighted were real, so probably still 'useful'.

No, I like a mild, playful trip. I can prob do more than 15, but the time I went to up to 40 it became more 'psychological' and brought out my anxiety. That said, the issues it highlighted were real, so probably still 'useful'.

Actually, you're spot on there. I'd say that 20 - 30 is 'fun', whereas 40 - 50 is getting into headfuck territory. 60+ is where the 'trip' is at. I've had more difficult experiences in the mid dose range than the higher dose range - but when it gets bad at higher doses, it can get REALLY bad. But it's all part of the psychedelic experience - you have to take the rough with the smooth. Bad trips are often more valuable than the 'good' ones. It's analogous to an army assault course - it may seem like hell at the time, but what you gain from it is immeasurable...

I was thinking I'd dry them out, powder them then put into gelcaps.

Might go for a wee 'walk' this weekend. I've not harvested a crop of these little babies for a couple of years.

There used to be a place in the countryside just outside Glasgow that I used to go, i called it 'The Field of Dreams' - it seriously was a good spot, hundreds and hundreds of the little nips of trippy goodness.

Also used to head through to Stirling for the day, my old alma mater was Stirling University. There is a nice walk through there that I'd go on to hunt the crooked liberty caps of glory.

Gotta love a shroom trip - the wee fuckers taunt you, it's 'darker' than a LSD trip I find, it feels less synthetic. Some of the most profound psychedelic experiences I have had are on magic mushrooms. It used to be great when they were still legal when fresh in the UK. You could buy them in markets and head shops all year round.

Gotta love a shroom trip - the wee fuckers taunt you, it's 'darker' than a LSD trip I find, it feels less synthetic. Some of the most profound psychedelic experiences I have had are on magic mushrooms. It used to be great when they were still legal when fresh in the UK. You could buy them in markets and head shops all year round.

^QFT. Mushrooms are definitely more twisted than LSD, but there's also an organic connectedness to the universe which I struggle to find with acid.

Anyway, I can 'feel it in my bones' that the proper mushroom season is now upon us.

^QFT. Mushrooms are definitely more twisted than LSD, but there's also an organic connectedness to the universe which I struggle to find with acid.

Anyway, I can 'feel it in my bones' that the proper mushroom season is now upon us.

Word. Something warped about a mushroom trip, organic, as you say, is a good word to use. I always feel that a mushroom trip has the ability to lead you down a dark path, I think it is easier to fall into the abyss of a bad trip with them.

No sup of rain here this long time and slim pickings to be had, anybody any more joy Ireland side?

We're having plenty of rain up here, man. However, despite optimistic reports from my first scouting of my spots, it seems they're not as bountiful as I thought. I'm seeing some very big ones but not the quantity I'd be used to. I haven't gone out for a pick yet but I'd need to hurry up because we're not far from frost!

Shroom season is here!

Egg, bacon and "mushroom" sandwich for me today ??

Had a trek out today. Didnt find a single liberty cap in my usual spot. Think someone beat me to em.
I did however find some huge fly agaric. I've never tried these before and could do with some dosage advice. A quick google tells me to dry them first then eat them a cap at a time. But these caps are about 6" in diameter.

Can anyone recommend a suitable dosage in weight?

Had a trek out today. Didnt find a single liberty cap in my usual spot. Think someone beat me to em.
I did however find some huge fly agaric. I've never tried these before and could do with some dosage advice. A quick google tells me to dry them first then eat them a cap at a time. But these caps are about 6" in diameter.

Can anyone recommend a suitable dosage in weight?

First dry them properly, this helps convert the toxic alkaloids to psychoactive ones. Then start with no more than 1/4 cap and see how you get on.

NB. This is purely 'received wisdom', I've never tried them myself

Fly agaric is a totally different beast altogether, nae psilocybin. Has anyone tried these ever, I've always been curious.

Plus, I feel like a bit if an expert when it comes to harvesting sexy little Liberty caps, fly agaric look like something from Hansel and Gretel, as do quite a few wild shrooms. I'd be concerned that I'd pick the wrong thing and my rotten, scavenged corpse would be found in a feild just outside Glasgow somewhere months later. Then my family would think I'd been murdered at a local dogging hot spot or something horrific.

Fly agaric is a totally different beast altogether, nae psilocybin. Has anyone tried these ever, I've always been curious.

Plus, I feel like a bit if an expert when it comes to harvesting sexy little Liberty caps, fly agaric look like something from Hansel and Gretel, as do quite a few wild shrooms. I'd be concerned that I'd pick the wrong thing and my rotten, scavenged corpse would be found in a feild just outside Glasgow somewhere months later. Then my family would think I'd been murdered at a local dogging hot spot or something horrific.

If anything, fly agarics are easier to identify than libs are. Although they are closely related to our most deadly mushroom, 'The Death Cap' (Amanita phalloides), if its red, or reddy browny purple, with white spots, yer laffin. Just don't pick yellow ones or white ones that look like a cock ( the name 'phalloides' is derived from 'it looks like my bellend')

hahah same here MUSHET.

Btw got my mushrooms mixed up earlier in this thread - really meant i've been wanting to try the fly agarics rather than the Mexican mushroom cubensis - amateur =D

If I entered field and there were white mushroom cocks growing out of the ground everywhere I'd be helluva scared.