• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Has the shroom season begun? UK Mushy Mushy!

Down on the Welsh border just now and have yet to have a gander. However, last season up in Inverness, there were patches and patches just growing on the football pitches in the middle of town, zero hunt needed. It was as if they were just popping up saying, "pick me, pick me!". It's a funny, and queer, trait they have in that they tend to grow in areas of population or heavy human habitation. Ie a potential answer to this human induced planetary crisis was, surprise surprise, under our nose all along.

Agreed with Don Luigi, mushies are a fav. Gentle on the beginner, inviting and enticing as you get used to the symbiosis, knocks you for six if you take the piss. Soo enjoyable as a moderate dose in combination with an autumn hike and a couple joints, just gawking at the swirling vortex of tree branches, or some such. I don't like reaching the void when the dosage is pushed, however.

They started poking out at least a couple of weeks ago in my area. I've been picking twice and got 200+ followed by 400+ a few days later. Not exactly massive harvests, but this was leaving plenty to do their thing in the field. Don't want to ruin things for the coming months by hammering them so early!

Libies are easily my favourite psychedelic too. Never had a bad trip on them to date whereas had difficult experiences on Cubensis quite a bit. Picking them is good fun too. I love the little rush you get each time you find one and how you can spot them from miles away and instinctivly know they are libbies before you get to them once you have got your eye in to spot them.

Gah, this thread has got my receptors watering impatiently :|

Gotta be my favourite psychedelic as it just kicks my arse every time, and I usually dose quite low at ~ 35 liberty caps.

Mine too, I haven't had em in ages either so dying to get some this year. Never had a bad trip, felt one coming on my first or second time but it got offset by a fit of the giggles brought on by a pet bucket and my mate's brother who tried to help me feel better and it was awesome after that

Libies are easily my favourite psychedelic too. Never had a bad trip on them to date whereas had difficult experiences on Cubensis quite a bit. Picking them is good fun too. I love the little rush you get each time you find one and how you can spot them from miles away and instinctivly know they are libbies before you get to them once you have got your eye in to spot them.

I always found it the other way around, tho Ive never had a bad experience with mushrooms. I always found the cubensis shrooms fluffy and happy as a pose to uk liberty caps which always have a darker twisted edge to them. They grow on 2 fields in my village but you would have to be out half of the day to pick a decent amount.

My spot is a field below the summit of one of the shropshire hills. I tend to wait untill the first or second week in october, where half an hours trapesing can produce punnets of 500 +. Its about an hours drive from me, so i tend to get up really early so I can hit the spot around sunrise. This makes them easy to spot if its a sunny morning, and maximises the chance that the local bacon are still eating their police sandwiches while i forage for my dinner.

As I've no longer got my Vespa, hence Hadrian's Wall is now out of the question any tips on the local Newcastle area? The golf courses seem to be a waist of time these days. Mods delete this if it's a bit naughty.

As I've no longer got my Vespa, hence Hadrian's Wall is now out of the question any tips on the local Newcastle area? The golf courses seem to be a waist of time these days. Mods delete this if it's a bit naughty.

Dont ask for tips on specific spots - yoiur asking for a source for Class A drugs which isnt cool. The rest of your descriptions should be ok as long as your not to specific about locations (for starts you dont want any old fucker knowing about your sweet spot). Hadrians Wall runs a good distance across the north, and there are 1000's of golf courses so I dont think that degree of information is a problem.

This will be my first season in 16 years where I dont have a car, so unless one of my non existent friends is able to drive me across 2 counties before sunrise I might not be able to get to my main field. As I said, I can pick them locally if i can muster the time and patience to look, but it might just be easier stocking up on penny acids instead. 1P-LSD is the perfect lysegamide for delacate mushie heads like me who don't take well to street acid.

Dont ask for tips on specific spots - yoiur asking for a source for Class A drugs which isnt cool.

Regardless of the rules, a good spot probably won't stay good for very long once it's been posted on a public forum :p

Dont ask for tips on specific spots - yoiur asking for a source for Class A drugs which isnt cool. The rest of your descriptions should be ok as long as your not to specific about locations (for starts you dont want any old fucker knowing about your sweet spot). Hadrians Wall runs a good distance across the north, and there are 1000's of golf courses so I dont think that degree of information is a problem.

This will be my first season in 16 years where I dont have a car, so unless one of my non existent friends is able to drive me across 2 counties before sunrise I might not be able to get to my main field. As I said, I can pick them locally if i can muster the time and patience to look, but it might just be easier stocking up on penny acids instead. 1P-LSD is the perfect lysegamide for delacate mushie heads like me who don't take well to street acid.
Cheers for the tip on the rules 8)

Regardless of the rules, a good spot probably won't stay good for very long once it's been posted on a public forum :p

That was part of my point in my post (dont give away your sweet spots)

@pigeon - sorry if I came across as condescending, Im just trying to give you a heads up so you dont find your posts suddenly dissapearing without any explanation. I thought I was contributing to the thread as well but it sounds like im about as welcome as a leper on here at the moment

Never tried the Cubensis Mushroom Stee. ^ Would love to though. Don't get them (or I've never spotted any) round this way. I have to travel to about 600ft (roughly) for Liberty's. Where I used to live in a village around that height they would pop up in our front garden but now in a valley got to travel a wee bit!

P.s. Canny give away your sweet spots man, it used to annoy fuck out of me when the stupid wee arseholes would pull them out from roots. (Lol)

Last edited:
Never tried the Cubensis Mushroom Stee. ^ Would love to though. Don't get them (or I've never spotted any) round this way. I have to travel to about 600ft (roughly) for Liberty's. Where I used to live in a village around that height they would pop up in our front garden but now in a valley got to travel a wee bit!

P.s. Canny give away your sweet spots man, it used to annoy fuck out of me when the stupid wee arseholes would pull them out from roots. (Lol)

I dont think you'll spot them anywhere local - i used to buy them alot during that wonderful period in 2003/2004 when headshops were selling exotic fresh mushrooms before they tightened up the law. The cubensis mushrooms were described as 'mexican' so I dont think you;ll find one growing wild in the UK,

I've only ever had liberty caps, also. I've spotted cyanescens but I didn't pick them. I'm tempted to try some amanita extract before the ban. I've had the dried caps before and didn't get much effect. I've found a few rotting ones already, I'm sure. I might just leave it at that.

I've still got nearly two bob of 1p-(L=0 S=0 D=9) for the last of the summer :)

@pigeon - sorry if I came across as condescending, Im just trying to give you a heads up so you dont find your posts suddenly dissapearing without any explanation. I thought I was contributing to the thread as well but it sounds like im about as welcome as a leper on here at the moment[/QUOTE]

Hey Stee in no way did it come across as condescending just a top tip to a recent member.

any pickings / sightings in the northeast UK ? bit early yet in my opinion up here. but ive seen others getting a few here and there not to far away so they must be coming out slowly but surely :)

I'll be having a word with a few golfing mates. Years back you coldn't move for the buggers but I've rarely heard of any growing my round way. Saying that I don't have many mates who play golf.