• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment Goodbye Heroin...

Damn, I wish I was rich. I'd move to the US and would let a private doctor prescribe me an IV solution of Oxymorphone (Opana). @AlsoTapered said that it objectively has the best euphoria.
It’s interesting how different people react to different meds. Back in my roxicodone days, every once in a while if I couldn’t get roxi for a couple days one of my girlfriends would give me opana to get me through those days. But I always was happy to get back the roxi because opana didn’t give me the euphoria that roxi’s would … & my girl was the opposite where she preferred the opana

It’s interesting how different people react to different meds. Back in my roxicodone days, every once in a while if I couldn’t get roxi for a couple days one of my girlfriends would give me opana to get me through those days. But I always was happy to get back the roxi because opana didn’t give me the euphoria that roxi’s would … & my girl was the opposite where she preferred the opana
That's interesting, but not surprising to me. I know lots of people here at our maintenance clinic who can't stand Levomethadone, but I and the few others who get it absolutely love it. Out of all the opioids I tried until now, Levo has the best high and is the longest lasting. I shoot up once in the morning and I'm good for the whole day. No side effects except an itchy nose (I love that feeling though lol). What more do I want?

That's interesting, but not surprising to me. I know lots of people here at our maintenance clinic who can't stand Levomethadone, but I and the few others who get it absolutely love it. Out of all the opioids I tried until now, Levo has the best high and is the longest lasting. I shoot up once in the morning and I'm good for the whole day. No side effects except an itchy nose (I love that feeling though lol). What more do I want?
Oh yea that sounds nice how long it lasts 💜

If I'm not mistaken a rich person in the US can't simply go to a private doctor and very easily get an opioid prescription of his choice. Is that correct? Someone once told me a private doctor can prescribe you anything as long as you got enough money to pay for it.
Not for a long time, and not just because you are rich, the doctors over here are highly restricted anymore. That idea came because of celebrities could get what they wanted easier, before a series of crackdowns. The people who say things like that have no idea about all the drug laws passed in the last couple of years and even then you would have to know of certain corrupt doctors. Then there was Florida pain management clinics which have almost all been destroyed.
There people got a lot of stuff, but the crackdown was a long time ago. The people on the left, love to spout nonsense. You have to find a corrupt pain management doctor, which in most of America is difficult.

Last edited:
I think the only ones left who have an easy time getting an unlimited supply of opioids, would probably be billionaires who are above the law. They probably don't even need docs. They just buy a stake in a pharmaceutical company and force the board of directors to give them the meds they want lol. I dunno, I have no idea how these kind of things work at those upper echelons of society but it's interesting to think about it...

Damn, I wish I was rich. I'd move to the US and would let a private doctor prescribe me an IV solution of Oxymorphone (Opana). @AlsoTapered said that it objectively has the best euphoria.
That might be nice, but keep in mind that those three I mentioned (who could get as much as they wanted of whatever they wanted) all died of overdoses.

And I think "best euphoria" is, by definition,  subjective. Every opiate enthusiast has a personal favorite. I love oxymorphone too but I may like the oxycodone euphoria slightly more. It's really close, though.
However, I really value a high with legs. That's why I always enjoyed methadone as much or more than the other two. I prefer duration over rush. YMMV.

I received 300mg Substitol this morning (8:30 am) and I gotta say it's awesome (walked in with a slightly concerned look and walked out with a chill smile). I had to wait an hour there for the doc to see if the dose is right and 300mg seems to be the golden spot for me. No wd, no craving and a mild buzz that keeps me going since I took my dose. This is how I imagine an ER version of Heroin would feel like if taken orally lol.
The clinic is really awesome because they let you freely choose what substitute you want. I told my doc that I don't want to get hooked on methadone or take shitboxone and he was like "sure no problem, we can give you morphine". And if that doesn't work, there is always the state financed heroin program (pure diacetylmorphine for IV use).

If any german reads this and wants to know which clinic I am speaking of, here is their website: https://www.suchtmedizin-stuttgart.de/suchtmedizin-k40.html
I didn't know that in Germany tou can get morphine and heroin. You're very lucky. I'm from Spain and this is not possible, only methadone and suboxone.

I didn't know that in Germany tou can get morphine and heroin. You're very lucky. I'm from Spain and this is not possible, only methadone and suboxone.
More and more people here are getting switched over from methadone to levomethadone because the former is cardiotoxic and has a ton of side effects, while the latter doesn't have these issues and also lasts even longer than methadone. So the options we have are morphine, heroin, methadone, levomethadone, buprenorphine and in rare cases DHC.

Yeah I'm ngl, if I could get legal morphine or heroin daily where I'm at, I would probably just go to a clinic. My area could really use that fr, with the amount of cheap fentanyl and xylazine and shit on the streets, people are getting FUCKED up and even tools like methadone, naloxone, buprenorphine are not even effective. Costs less to be a junkie than a drunk.

More and more people here are getting switched over from methadone to levomethadone because the former is cardiotoxic and has a ton of side effects, while the latter doesn't have these issues and also lasts even longer than methadone. So the options we have are morphine, heroin, methadone, levomethadone, buprenorphine and in rare cases DHC.
Let's see if in my country apply the same formula as you caise I don't know if I can llive without opioids lol. I'd love to try morphine or pure heroin. Well I tried opium lots of time. The best high ever. Here we have opium fields lol I've been there 20 years ago and get 100grams of opium, that's why I became An addict.

Let's see if in my country apply the same formula as you caise I don't know if I can llive without opioids
Don't feel ashamed for it. We just need those extra endorphins to function and feel well. Our brains are simply different.

BL moves en-masse to Germany :love:
I'm gonna fill out your immigration papers my dear BL family.

This is so cool! I am astonished at how progressive Germany is. And saddened by the realization that America is incredibly backwards as per healthcare AND the general attitude towards drug users is terrible. We’re seen as the scum of society, even though MOST people have at least tried alcohol or cigarettes, which weirdly are legal despite their being some of the MOST destructive drugs. Ugh.

Anyway, I wish you the best with this! It sounds like you’re going in the right direction. Glad you are so happy with your treatment and your doctors (who sound wonderful!)

Definitely bake that cake 👍🏻

We’re seen as the scum of society, even though MOST people have at least tried alcohol or cigarettes, which weirdly are legal despite their being some of the MOST destructive drugs.
Exactly! It's so hypocritical. The masses have never been bright. They always go along with the current zeitgeist. The difference between the attitude people and especially pharmacists and doctors had towards opioids in the late 19th to the early 20th century, and the attitude they have today is like night and day. Just read one of those old pharmacy books, like Martindale's "Extra Pharmacopoeia 1st edition" from 1883 to see how pharmacists (who were incredibly versatile btw and had more in common with pharmaceutical chemists than modern pharmacists. That was a time when division of labor didn't exist.) viewed opium and morphine. The word "addiction" didn't exist back then, and as the philosopher Wittgenstein said to eloquently: the limits of my language are the limits of my world. It was seen as both a pain medicine and a really helpful antidepressent (and a ton of other things) which according to the author some people simply need to cope better with life. The only people who saw that as an issue were the religious fanatics known as the puritans.

The co-author of that book who was a practicing doctor and chemist (good luck finding such polymaths today lol) wrote something very interesting and hilariously true on these anti-drug fanatics in one of the chapters on psychoactive drug making: "The abstainer. A weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself the elixirs of pleasure that god hath given us. A total abstainer is of the worst and most dangerous kind, for he is not only one who abstains from everything but abstention, but continuously fails to abstain from meddling with the affairs of those who do not abstain."
That is soooo brutally true! And look where we are now. These masochistic fanatics have taken over the medical institution and deny us to buy and or manufacture the delicious molecules we need to sweeten our life and ease our physical as well as psychological pains.

I can only recommend you to read one of those old books on the good ol' art of pharmacopoeia. It sometimes feels like reading a cross between a pharmaceutical chemistry textbook and an old witchcraft grimoire using herbal preparations 'n shit 😝

You will really benefit from it, health wise, knowledge wise and also in other aspects. They have some really cool instructions for medicines that everyone can make at home (not all of course, as some require a laboratory). Medications that don't exist anymore, and knowledge and wisdom that has been forgotten and replaced by rockefeller funded big pharma quackery. Just to give you an example from a german pharmacopoeia book from 1902 that I read a couple years ago, which gives readers a recipe for a super healthy, all natural and powerful toothpaste that will whiten your teeth over time and make future visits at the dentist for you and your lovely children completely redundant:

-> Take one part water
-> 2/5 part (40%) coconut oil
-> 1/2 part turmeric powder
-> one part pulverized peppermint leaves.

Heat the water, but don't allow it to start vaporizing, then add the oil and start stirring, first quickly until the solute (oil) has distributed itself more evenly in the water (hard to describe what I mean, but you'll know it once you actually do it. It's ready once you see many tiny oil bubbles in the water) and then more slowly for one or two minutes. Now start adding the turmeric while slowly stirring. Avoid adding too much turmeric at once to prevent it from forming clumps. Once the turmeric has completely dissolved, add the pulverized peppermint to the mixture. Stir one more time for two minutes, take it off the stove and let the mixture cool off. Pour the solution into brown glass bottles (to avoid UV light from degrading the molecules) and the toothpaste shall be ready for use. Store in a dark and cool room (we got refrigeratorzzz now :cool: ).

Source: translated by me from Hager's Handbuch der pharmazeutischen Praxis 1896.

This is where the recent hype on social media about this natural toothpaste comes from, without people actually knowing it. The genius behind this discovery was the pharmacist Hans Hermann Julius Hager. You might be wondering how in the world turmeric will aid in whitening your teeth since that stuff is as yellow as it can be. Well, turns out that turmeric has phenolic compounds called Curcuminoids which remove the plaque from your teeth and thus it results in whiter teeth over time (won't happen over night ofc). To make matters even better turmeric is also an antimicrobial and an antioxidant.
This is just one of many examples how such books can aid and benefit you in the most practical and down-to-earth matters in your everyday life. Your kids will thank you for that. On top of that you'll save A LOT of money and your dentist will start to hate you because he just lost a valuable cash cow lol. I'm brushing my teeth with this since years and haven't gone to the dentist ever since. No tartar, no parodontitis, no plaque, no nothing!
Since we are all junkies here, we might as well become our own pharmacists, don't you think? 😄

xtcwoman: it was a comment, meant as a mild joke to hexenstahl. NOT MEANT TO BE MEAN. It has to do with an earlier conversation.

Monday will be my first day going into maintenance therapy where I'll be getting Substitol (Morphine). Finally my head will be free so I can do some of the old stuff that I used to do before my addiction consumed my entire time. I can go back to reading books, produce electronic music, focus on starting my own business.
I'm just sick and tired of the dope lifestyle. I'm sick of playing the waiting game, sick of shooting/smoking garbage, sick of scamming innocent people on ebay to finance my habit and ofc I'm sick of being sick. Goodbye Heroin and goodbye to that awful, stressful and frantic lifestyle that I used to have. I'll never miss you.

Legalize all drugs!

P.S.: if I behave well I might become eligible for take-home, but until then I have to show up every morning (which I will gladly do). A new chapter in my life has begun. Wish me the best ^^
Good luck to u tell us how it goes