• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment Goodbye Heroin...

I think you have to pay US taxes first, then some foreign taxes, but The US can stripe you of your citizenship if you live and work in another country to long or you become a citizen, I think it depends on the situation, and the country. But I am not in a hurry to give up my citizenship.

"sure no problem, we can give you morphine". And if that doesn't work, there is always the state financed heroin program (pure diacetylmorphine for IV use)
Thanks for the reminder there's still sane people in the world. My NP basically threatened to take me off vyvanse and then "just" didn't increase my dose to something therapeutically useful, because I told her I drink 2-3 times a week :cautious: now if only I could find more of them here in shitmerica.

This is why I try to warn people about female doctors. Now they give doseage power to Nurse Practitioners. Most females in the medical field are super stingy with effective meds.
Not only do they do shit like that; many will not write a decent script for anyone. Oh, you have a serious back injury; here's a script for extra strength ibuprofen.
The younger the worse. Female Asian doctors will not write a script for a scheduled drug for just about anything.
The truth is my defense; I am in pain, and so many of them don't do their job properly.

Last edited:
This is why I try to warn people about female doctors. Now they give doseage power to Nurse Practitioners. Most females in the medical field are super stingy with effective meds.
Not only do they do shit like that; many will not write a decent script for anyone. Oh, you have a serious back injury; here's a script for extra strength ibuprofen.
The younger the worse. Female Asian doctors will not write a script for a scheduled drug for just about anything.
The truth is my defense; I am in pain, and so many of them don't do their job properly.
What?! Nurses in 'murica have prescription underwriting power??? That's something ONLY doctors are allowed to do here. That's infuriating!

Female Asian doctors will not write a script for a scheduled drug for just about anything.
I've heard about that too from an american friend of mine. They have this shitty cultural attitude of needing to tough out any pain that you have. Chinks are the worst I've heard. Best ones are middle eastern doctors. They usually have a rather lax attitude towards opioids.

if you ever tried oxy, what differences would you say there are compared with morphine? Like effects, duration, strength, anything else you experienced.
Also what morphine pharma product do you suggest? thanks!
Thebaine based opioids are all very similar. Compared to opioids of the morphinan family they are more stimulating than sedating and have a stronger euphoric response, but a worse painkilling efficacy (despite oxy having a higher analgetic potency, it didn't kill the pain of my hip injury nearly as well as morphine). So I'd say oxy is a better opioid when you are seeking an antidepressant, but has worse antinociceptive effects than morphine derivatives.

What do you mean with what morphine pharma product? The brand name or what morphine derivative (morphine, hydromorphine, diacetylmorphine, etc.)?

That sounds really nice. Maybe I should be looking abroad for somewhere to relocate to. Always thought the immigration process would basically be impossible anywhere worth going to.
The younger you are the higher your chances to get a job here. Jobs in the tech, steel and car manufacturing and the chemical industry pay incredibly well. Porsche pays its workers an annual christmas bonus of 6.000€ and their work-life balance is to envy. Shoot me a message if you ever need help with that. I can find you a job in Stuttgart and its environs and help you out with bureaucratic stuff as well. Also, workers have lots of rights here in Germany. It's VERY hard for employers to fire you once you're hired. There is no such thing as hire-and-fire here...which, depending on how you view it, is either a good or bad thing.
@someguyontheinternet , especially you might have good chances if you are currently in grad school and about to finish.
And if you guys need help learning german: the best way to learn a new language is like babies do. They don't memorize long vocabulary lists. That's the worst way to learn a new language. There is something called "comprehensible input" in linguistics and it's exactly how children learn a language, namely by saying words in that language (without translating them into your language) and simultaneously showing a visual representation of what that word actually means. You'd be surprised just how easily and quickly you can learn any language that way. I promise you if you learn german that way by investing 20 minutes every day in studying the language with that technique, you will already have conversational level german skills in 3 months.
Just type into google "comprehensible input german" and I'm sure you'll find free video courses.

And remember: I'm always here. If you need help, I will do my best to help you guys out. German is a very poetic language actually, despite what some people might say. It's a very pictorial, vivid, expressive, punchy language. There are some words whose meaning is absolutely impossible to translate into any other language. Meanings that simply don't exist in other languages and whose essence cannot be really captured, like "Waldeinsamkeit". It makes zero sense to translate it into english, because then it means something like "Forest loneliness". It refers to this strange but beautiful feeling of loneliness when you are taking a walk through the woods and suddenly get this feeling of detachedness. Or "Weltschmerz", which literally translated is equally senseless (World pain). It's a kind of melancholia. This bitter sweet feeling of watching the reddish-orange sky while the sun sets at the horizon and you suddenly feel depressed, but in this strange way that feels somewhat good. It's impossible to translate the meaning of those words. You'll get it only when you can actually speak german.

Last edited:
I still have a few years left in grad school but I'm thinking about going somewhere in Europe when I'm done. I figure having an advanced degree would make it easier for me to find work and go through immigration

I still have a few years left in grad school but I'm thinking about going somewhere in Europe when I'm done. I figure having an advanced degree would make it easier for me to find work and go through immigration
Just out of curiosity: how old are you actually? Or shall I say how young are you lol? Also, in what field do you wanna have a degree in? You don't have to answer those questions if you value your privacy. I'm just curious.

I have a great doctor, he is Syrian. He admits if it wasn't for the laws I would get more pain meds
He is a really good doctor and a nice guy. I quit using morphine around the clock, my choice, I didn't need it anymore. But their are even stricter state laws, so I am stuck with a little less oxycodone than I would like. Oxycodone it
works better for me and according to those fucking charts is 1.5 times stronger than morphine. So you get less, but the pain is way down.
Morphine killed pain but you could not feel it the way oxycodone does.
Different people have different reactions. I love oxycodone and so did my dad(legit pain).
Another family member hated it. But liked hydrocodone and dilauded
IV dilauded is the best and I made sure that's what my dad got when he was dying.
My mom kept stealing my percocets when I got my wisdom teeth out. Percs have oxycodone in them. She loved them but hated dilaudid and hydrocodone.
It all depends on the person. I think all the acetaminophen/tylenol/ paracetamol is what killed her liver, the drinking after a bad hysterectomy only added to her death from cirrhosis complications.
I still say my sister's death was an accident, not suicide. She took a shitload of benzos for her epilepsy, that's all that really worked. Not sure what else was in her, but she couldn't drink, allergic to it, not sure exactly what was in her, but she was kind of dark and morbid and her writings were dark. So it was ruled a suicide. I disagree, but she was depressed and miserable.
There is something here called Nurse Practioners who have extra nursing credits and with a doctors permission write a script. But I am not sure all they can do, but they usually refill my scripts when I have a phone visit once a month.( no pissing in a cup)(that costs me over ?$60 with my cheap ass insurance)that is usually mandatory, thank you Joe Biden, for that and the increased war on doctors and making people with chronic pain suffer.
That bitch governor of Michigan is also to thank.

Last edited:
@Hexenstahl thanks but talking about the "high" effects, which one is closer or better than heroin?

About "pharma" morphine I'm referring to morphine sold in pharmacies, any type you could suggest?