• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment Goodbye Heroin...

My big question is this, methadone is apparently super hard to get off of. The longer you take it, the longer the withdrawals.
How is with what you take, are stuck on it for life? What do you do when you want to travel ? Do you have stuff to take if you ever want to experience the great weather in the UK?

Yeah I'm ngl, if I could get legal morphine or heroin daily where I'm at, I would probably just go to a clinic. My area could really use that fr, with the amount of cheap fentanyl and xylazine and shit on the streets, people are getting FUCKED up and even tools like methadone, naloxone, buprenorphine are not even effective. Costs less to be a junkie than a drunk.
Trust me, it is much cheaper to be a drunk. Drink cheap strong stuff at home ( malt liquor, very, very bottom shelf Vodka) Then there is, the option of last resort, generic listerine at the dollar store.( 70 proof and half a litter, for 1.06, yes I know the dollar store now charges $1.25 +tax) but I haven't drank in a while and I ain't broke. I have read all the horrible places junkies have injected themselves: putting a way a half litre or 2 of fake listerine is a lot easier for a drunk, then shooting up in some very uncomfortable places. In my opinion.

Last edited:
Trust me, it is much cheaper to be a drunk. Drink cheap strong stuff at home ( malt liquor, very, very bottom shelf Vodka) Then there is, the option of last resort, generic listerine at the dollar store.( 70 proof and half a litter, for 1.06, yes I know the dollar store now charges $1.25 +tax) but I haven't drank in a while and I ain't broke. I have read all the horrible places junkies have injected themselves: putting a way a half litre or 2 of fake listerine is a lot easier for a drunk, then shooting up in some very uncomfortable places. In my opinion.
Depends where you're at I reckon. If you're in an inner city on the east coast that tranq dope is absurdly cheap. You don't need much.

Speaking German, financial stability and health insurance are required. To immigrate to Germany. There are financial thresholds, job skills, and speaking basic German. There are also a lot of people trying to immigrate their( wars and jobs).
But if you have some money, speak German and have badly needed job skills and health insurance, maybe then. Don't know about criminal records.
Your best bet is to speak German and have good job skills and a German company wants to hire you.
I've considered finding an other country to move too if my pain gets so bad and I can't get what I need here.

Last edited:
Depends where you're at I reckon. If you're in an inner city on the east coast that tranq dope is absurdly cheap. You don't need much.
Please tell me that traq dope is not the stuff; I saw a documentary on Puerto Rico and some drug that sort turns users into zombies( sort of). It is made using some animal tranquilizer that begins with a 'Z'

My big question is this, methadone is apparently super hard to get off of. The longer you take it, the longer the withdrawals.
How is with what you take, are stuck on it for life? What do you do when you want to travel ? Do you have stuff to take if you ever want to experience the great weather in the UK?
I have no problem with being stuck on life on my Levomethadone because I don't plan on ever stopping opioids.
Also, I received something called an opioid passport. I show that thing at the airport and it's all good.
I can travel up to 30 days and get a supply for that period of time. Never put your opioids into your luggage though. If that gets lost by the baggage handlers you're fucked.

Speaking German, financial stability and health insurance are required. To immigrate to Germany. There are financial thresholds, job skills, and speaking basic German. There are also a lot of people trying to immigrate their( wars and jobs).
But if you have some money, speak German and have badly needed job skills and health insurance, maybe then. Don't know about criminal records.
Your best bet is to speak German and have good job skills and a German company wants to hire you.
I've considered finding an other country to move too if my pain gets so bad and I can't get what I need here.
Speaking german is actually not a requirement to immigrate. People here understand and speak english well.
All you really need to immigrate and live here indefinitely and get almost all of the same benefits as a german citizen, is a work permit. You can start visiting german language courses later on. Once you got a job you're automatically insured and can go to a maintenance clinic. I think once you've worked here for three years you become eligible for german citizenship.

And if you lose your job you don't have to worry about becoming homeless like in america and elsewhere in the world, because there is something called "Hartz IV" here (I think it's called Bürgergeld now which translates roughly to citizen fund). It's an actual citizen fund everyone here pays into through their taxes, and which is based on the solidarity principle. So once you lose your job for whatever reason (I lost mine years ago due to mental illness and am still recovering) you don't have to fear about getting kicked out by your landlord or how to pay your other bills. That unemployment system pays for your rent (up to a certain level ofc. Can't live in a luxury penthouse lol) and you get 504€ per month on top of that to cover your other living expenses. It's actually so much for me that I can still manage to save up a good portion of that cash because I don't have many expenses aside from food and the occasional book that I buy. Nobody here has to fear becoming homeless because there is an actual social net which catches you while falling and prevents you from hitting the hard ground.

I see many americans who want to emigrate always worry about language. Guys, we don't live in the 20th century anymore. You'll have zero problems communicating here in Germany, especially with the younger generation when you're here. Life is good here. Only downside is the massive bureaucracy and our trains who always show up late for some reason.

Last edited:
I've always thought that oral morphine would make a great substitute for intravenous heroin users. Other than the rush from IV, the feeling is incredibly similar.

The last time I was doing opiates was right when fentanyl was hitting the scene, and I found a connect who had morphine pills, they slowly became my drug of choice to inject until they started giving them in some kind of wafer that couldn't be shot up, it turned into basically glue. I just started eating them instead, they work surprisingly well, even orally.

The morphine was prescribed, so I know the dose was correct, I could be safe with that, I was able to figure out what my dose was, and had I been prescribed the dose that I needed, I probably would have been more successful in trying kick.

Keep us posted with how it's going, I'm very interested to see if morphine substitution treatment is effective.

I've always thought that oral morphine would make a great substitute for intravenous heroin users. Other than the rush from IV, the feeling is incredibly similar.

The last time I was doing opiates was right when fentanyl was hitting the scene, and I found a connect who had morphine pills, they slowly became my drug of choice to inject until they started giving them in some kind of wafer that couldn't be shot up, it turned into basically glue. I just started eating them instead, they work surprisingly well, even orally.

The morphine was prescribed, so I know the dose was correct, I could be safe with that, I was able to figure out what my dose was, and had I been prescribed the dose that I needed, I probably would have been more successful in trying kick.

Keep us posted with how it's going, I'm very interested to see if morphine substitution treatment is effective.
My morphine treatment was effective from day one actually, but eventually I told my doctor to switch me over to Polamidon (a pure solution of Levomethadone, which is basically the clean, healthy and more potent and longer lasting version of Methadone, missing the notorious side effects it has and the D-Enantiomer which is what makes Methadone so cardiotoxic) because I can shoot it up and the euphoria feels much better for me. It's even more dreamy than morph. And the half life is extremely long, between 36 and 55h. I shoot up at 8am in the morning and I'm high af til 8pm in the evening and from there on it slowly leaves you over the course of 6h, so that I have a nice afterglow until 2am. Due to its long half life I can miss my dose for up to 48h and get neither wd nor cravings (well, cravings do start at the second day but they are manageable). It's superior for me compared to morphine in every imaginable way. Morphine is still awesome though and I know enough people here who have stayed on morph because they plan on stopping opioids eventually.

I have no problem with being stuck on life on my Levomethadone because I don't plan on ever stopping opioids.
Also, I received something called an opioid passport. I show that thing at the airport and it's all good.
I can travel up to 30 days and get a supply for that period of time. Never put your opioids into your luggage though. If that gets lost by the baggage handlers you're fucked.

Speaking german is actually not a requirement to immigrate. People here understand and speak english well.
An american on BL actually once contacted me and I tried helping him to immigrate here because there is no substitution where he lived (for some reason I never heard back from him though), and all you really need to immigrate and live here indefinitely and get almost all of the same benefits as a german citizen, is a work permit. You can start visiting german language courses later on. Once you got a job you're automatically insured and can go to a maintenance clinic. I think once you've worked here for three years you become eligible for german citizenship.

And if you lose your job you don't have to worry about becoming homeless like in america and elsewhere in the world, because there is something called "Hartz IV" here (I think it's called Bürgergeld now which translates roughly to citizen fund). It's an actual citizen fund everyone here pays into through their taxes, and which is based on the solidarity principle. So once you lose your job for whatever reason (I lost mine years ago due to mental illness and am still recovering) you don't have to fear about getting kicked out by your landlord or how to pay your other bills. That unemployment system pays for your rent (up to a certain level ofc. Can't live in a luxury penthouse lol) and you get 504€ per month on top of that to cover your other living expenses. It's actually so much for me that I can still manage to save up a good portion of that cash because I don't have many expenses aside from food and the occasional book that I buy. Nobody here has to fear becoming homeless because there is an actual social net which catches you while falling and prevents you from falling to the hard ground.

I see many americans who want to emigrate always worry about language. Guys, we don't live in the 20th century anymore. You'll have zero problems communicating here in Germany, especially with the younger generation when you're here. Life is good here. Only downside is the massive bureaucracy and our trains who always show up late for some reason.
Are kidding about the trains? If not it because I expect that get done right in Germany and effectively.

Are kidding about the trains? If not it because I expect that get done right in Germany and effectively.
Oh hell no. Our trains absolutely suck and literally EVERYONE here hates train operators because they are too dumb to arrive on time and yet have the audacity to go on a strike for wage increases and that MULTIPLE times a year! Japan is super efficient when it comes to their trains. They arrive on time TO THE MINUTE!

To the second, just kidding. I have lived in several other parts of the US that had a lot trains and never a problem. I expect it in the UK or France ( not Italy, Mussolini(mis) got the trains to run on time.) I am surprised I guess I naturally assume problems don't presist in Germany, I guess I don't acpect there to be problems there.

Last edited:
Exactly! It's so hypocritical. The masses have never been bright. They always go along with the current zeitgeist. The difference between the attitude people and especially pharmacists and doctors had towards opioids in the late 19th to the early 20th century, and the attitude they have today is like night and day. Just read one of those old pharmacy books, like Martindale's "Extra Pharmacopoeia 1st edition" from 1883 to see how pharmacists (who were incredibly versatile btw and had more in common with pharmaceutical chemists than modern pharmacists. That was a time when division of labor didn't exist.) viewed opium and morphine. The word "addiction" didn't exist back then, and as the philosopher Wittgenstein said to eloquently: the limits of my language are the limits of my world. It was seen as both a pain medicine and a really helpful antidepressent (and a ton of other things) which according to the author some people simply need to cope better with life. The only people who saw that as an issue were the religious fanatics known as the puritans.

The co-author of that book who was a practicing doctor and chemist (good luck finding such polymaths today lol) wrote something very interesting and hilariously true on these anti-drug fanatics in one of the chapters on psychoactive drug making: "The abstainer. A weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself the elixirs of pleasure that god hath given us. A total abstainer is of the worst and most dangerous kind, for he is not only one who abstains from everything but abstention, but continuously fails to abstain from meddling with the affairs of those who do not abstain."
That is soooo brutally true! And look where we are now. These masochistic fanatics have taken over the medical institution and deny us to buy and or manufacture the delicious molecules we need to sweeten our life and ease our physical as well as psychological pains.

I can only recommend you to read one of those old books on the good ol' art of pharmacopoeia. It sometimes feels like reading a cross between a pharmaceutical chemistry textbook and an old witchcraft grimoire using herbal preparations 'n shit 😝

You will really benefit from it, health wise, knowledge wise and also in other aspects. They have some really cool instructions for medicines that everyone can make at home (not all of course, as some require a laboratory). Medications that don't exist anymore, and knowledge and wisdom that has been forgotten and replaced by rockefeller funded big pharma quackery. Just to give you an example from a german pharmacopoeia book from 1902 that I read a couple years ago, which gives readers a recipe for a super healthy, all natural and powerful toothpaste that will whiten your teeth over time and make future visits at the dentist for you and your lovely children completely redundant:

-> Take one part water
-> 2/5 part (40%) coconut oil
-> 1/2 part turmeric powder
-> one part pulverized peppermint leaves.

Heat the water, but don't allow it to start vaporizing, then add the oil and start stirring, first quickly until the solute (oil) has distributed itself more evenly in the water (hard to describe what I mean, but you'll know it once you actually do it. It's ready once you see many tiny oil bubbles in the water) and then more slowly for one or two minutes. Now start adding the turmeric while slowly stirring. Avoid adding too much turmeric at once to prevent it from forming clumps. Once the turmeric has completely dissolved, add the pulverized peppermint to the mixture. Stir one more time for two minutes, take it off the stove and let the mixture cool off. Pour the solution into brown glass bottles (to avoid UV light from degrading the molecules) and the toothpaste shall be ready for use. Store in a dark and cool room (we got refrigeratorzzz now :cool: ).

Source: translated by me from Hager's Handbuch der pharmazeutischen Praxis 1896.

This is where the recent hype on social media about this natural toothpaste comes from, without people actually knowing it. The genius behind this discovery was the pharmacist Hans Hermann Julius Hager. You might be wondering how in the world turmeric will aid in whitening your teeth since that stuff is as yellow as it can be. Well, turns out that turmeric has phenolic compounds called Curcuminoids which remove the plaque from your teeth and thus it results in whiter teeth over time (won't happen over night ofc). To make matters even better turmeric is also an antimicrobial and an antioxidant.
This is just one of many examples how such books can aid and benefit you in the most practical and down-to-earth matters in your everyday life. Your kids will thank you for that. On top of that you'll save A LOT of money and your dentist will start to hate you because he just lost a valuable cash cow lol. I'm brushing my teeth with this since years and haven't gone to the dentist ever since. No tartar, no parodontitis, no plaque, no nothing!
Since we are all junkies here, we might as well become our own pharmacists, don't you think? 😄
Thanks thanks thanks! How can I do to read this book in english/spanish. I don't think it's in spanish lol. We're like africa. Do you know why if I take more methadone than my daily dose I can't sleep?

Very interesting post

Hugs BL family

Whats Zeitgeist?

Thanks thanks thanks! How can I do to read this book in english/spanish.
Unfortunately Hager's book was never translated into english, but a book that is just as good in terms of quality, is Martindale's Extra Pharmacopoeia. It's in fact an international cult classic. Make sure to get an edition that was released before 1921 where "The dangerous drug act" was passed, because it made the import, manufacture and sale of opioids illegal and that's where the stigma began. I recommend getting the 1st edition reprint, which you can find on ebay or abebooks.

Do you know why if I take more methadone than my daily dose I can't sleep?
Do you get high from that dose? If yes then that is the reason why you can't sleep. Opioids disrupt sleep at recreational dosages. Methadone itself though is a weird opioid. It has an insane amount of side effects.

Whats Zeitgeist?
It's a german word which is hard to translate into english. It's the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.

Hexenstahl: This is probably a stupid question, but have read the William S. Burroughs book ' Junky'. I am having a fit looking for my copy; I read it twice I was very heavily intoxicated when I read both times, so I don't remember much other than it was one of my favorite novels; but also semi biographical, to almost biographical.
I keep finding books I looked for long ago. Anyways it gives the reader an uncensored first hand look into old time junkies in America a long time ago.

@Hexenstahl if you ever tried oxy, what differences would you say there are compared with morphine? Like effects, duration, strength, anything else you experienced.
Also what morphine pharma product do you suggest? thanks!

All you really need to immigrate and live here indefinitely and get almost all of the same benefits as a german citizen, is a work permit. You can start visiting german language courses later on. Once you got a job you're automatically insured and can go to a maintenance clinic. I think once you've worked here for three years you become eligible for german citizenship.

And if you lose your job you don't have to worry about becoming homeless like in america and elsewhere in the world, because there is something called "Hartz IV" here (I think it's called Bürgergeld now which translates roughly to citizen fund). It's an actual citizen fund everyone here pays into through their taxes, and which is based on the solidarity principle. So once you lose your job for whatever reason (I lost mine years ago due to mental illness and am still recovering) you don't have to fear about getting kicked out by your landlord or how to pay your other bills. That unemployment system pays for your rent (up to a certain level ofc. Can't live in a luxury penthouse lol) and you get 504€ per month on top of that to cover your other living expenses. It's actually so much for me that I can still manage to save up a good portion of that cash because I don't have many expenses aside from food and the occasional book that I buy. Nobody here has to fear becoming homeless because there is an actual social net which catches you while falling and prevents you from hitting the hard ground.

That sounds really nice. Maybe I should be looking abroad for somewhere to relocate to. Always thought the immigration process would basically be impossible anywhere worth going to.

There are countless questions about relocating. I have pondered it a lot after my dad died in August. I now have assets and too much stuff, plus stuff I need to do.
You on other hand are not stuck,(long and difficult to explain my situation)
First of all do speak another language, in many countries it is a hugh plus.
Second: look at your job skills, You can use a computer, I am guessing.
Third: find countries that have laws and a social climate, in which you can live with.
Fourth: find your next wife from that country who has a house and a great job.
Fifth: learn the language well and stay out of trouble( legal). Find out what you need to do and how long you need to live their to become a citizen. If things don't work out with your wife; You can stay.
Sixth: and most important; do you value being a citizen of the United States of America? You have to check the laws, but you can lose it and should be on the path to citizenship if you leave for a long time and get married and want to become a citizen of another country.
because you could end up state less.That was a warning I read on a government website.
That sounds really nice. Maybe I should be looking abroad for somewhere to relocate to. Always thought the immigration process would basically be impossible anywhere worth going to.