• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

Er, has anyone got 7 dwarves they don't need? Mine are nearly full...

If not, any tips on installing spunk sumps in the stumpy rumped cunts will be gratefully received.
I suggest some dwarf throwing may help loosen them up a bit. Or perhaps a siphon...

I suggest some dwarf throwing may help loosen them up a bit. Or perhaps a siphon...

Well, I always give them a good shake first to break up the crust and emulsify the globules of fap fat into a homologous creamy mixture. I just need to figure out a way of efficiently extracting this recycled and reconstituted rectal sausage sauce as a valuable resource for my next mexedrone harvest, as well as for dwarf buggerers the world over - without killing the dwarves very much.

I like your suggestion of a siphon though. Obviously, I've tried the traditional method of inserting a straw and sucking, but a siphon would take the art of dwarf felching to a totally new level...

Last edited:
Well, I always give them a good shake first to break up the crust and emulsify the globules of fap fat into a homologous creamy mixture. I just need to figure out a way of efficiently extracting this recycled, reconstituted sausage sauce as a valuable resource for my next mexedrone harvest, as well as for dwarf buggerers the world over.

I like your suggestion of a siphon though. Obviously, I tried the traditional method of inserting a straw and sucking, but a siphon would take the art of dwarf felching to a totally new level...
I have moved onto the finest Mongolian Goat inseminated mexedrone. A much superior product. 3p a kilo.

How am I meant to secretly stalk someone whos not around anyway?

May I invite myself along? I need to connect with 1/2 my roots, so says my uncle anyway. Red kites and stars sound way better than the golf courses my father went for.[/QUOTE-]

I would be honoured to have you visit, please feel free to PM if you wish to do so. Felix and myself would be delighted to show of some of Scotland's secret spaces and places xxx

Oddly there are forty plus golf course in our area. Including Trump Tunberry- all us locals think he is a cunt so you will be fine there. Worth having afternoon tea at just to pee anywhere but he ladies loo!

Let's do that?!!!...

apologies herbavore for the dodgy post am in a hotel on my mobile. bitch of a thing will not let me log on via my ipad..hence limited mobile post.

consumer my favourite ozzy brother how the devil are you?

STILL ALIVE MOTHERFUCKERS muhahahahaha. Hope the rest of you are keeping yourselves out of trouble.

Fukkin missed you Ceres. Where the hell have you been boy? Hope all is well in your beautiful world. Been a bit worried about you.

Nice to see you around these parts again, Ceres? Have you finished your studies?

I'm a happy chap today as I finally got the number of my wee crush :eek:

I usually only see her when she comes into my work and I thought it unprofessional to hit on my customers. I always seem to be really busy when she comes in and didn't want to ask in front of loads of people in case she said no.

However, recently, all doubt has been removed from my mind that she fancies me so I went ahead and asked her in front of a few customers :D The poor girl was a little embarrassed but mission accomplished :)

Now to to repel her with my less inhibited personality :(

My official job title seems to be ''That young chap'' :\

I've had a couple of job titles with 'officer' in them though. I'm both a former Administrative Officer, and Fraud Prevention Officer %)

My official job title seems to be ''That young chap'' :\

I've had a couple of job titles with 'officer' in them though. I'm both a former Administrative Officer, and Fraud Prevention Officer %)

You should ask for a promotion to Professional Flirtation Officer.

consumer my favourite ozzy brother how the devil are you?

STILL ALIVE MOTHERFUCKERS muhahahahaha. Hope the rest of you are keeping yourselves out of trouble.
My favourite gif master. Very well brother. How are things in your world?

Nice to see you around these parts again, Ceres? Have you finished your studies?

I'm a happy chap today as I finally got the number of my wee crush :eek:

I usually only see her when she comes into my work and I thought it unprofessional to hit on my customers. I always seem to be really busy when she comes in and didn't want to ask in front of loads of people in case she said no.

However, recently, all doubt has been removed from my mind that she fancies me so I went ahead and asked her in front of a few customers :D The poor girl was a little embarrassed but mission accomplished :)

Now to to repel her with my less inhibited personality :(
FUBAR is an untapped well of romantic tips and courting advice. Is she a dwarf by any chance?

She's not a dwarf but, considering I turned 27 this week, she's what's known by some of my friends as 'a wee young thing'.

She's 21 but I do feel like a bit of a creep.