• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

She's not a dwarf but, considering I turned 27 this week, she's what's known by some of my friends as 'a wee young thing'.

She's 21 but I do feel like a bit of a creep.

Exactly the same ages as the wife and I when we first met, and I felt the same as you do about the age gap.

But that's probably because I really AM a creep...

She's not a dwarf but, considering I turned 27 this week, she's what's known by some of my friends as 'a wee young thing'.

She's 21 but I do feel like a bit of a creep.
Thats not creepy at all. Only 6 years. Creepy is FUBAR having sex with an unconscious bum homeless toothless bum in the park.

You are fine Don.

Do you know any dwarves? Asking for a friend.

Oops. That needs editing but i am on mobile. You know what i meant though.

Oddly there are forty plus golf course in our area. Including Trump Tunberry- all us locals think he is a cunt so you will be fine there. Worth having afternoon tea at just to pee anywhere but he ladies loo!

Let's do that?!!!...

God, I would love nothing more than to pee all over anything with that madman's name on it. Wait, I would actually prefer to vomit all over the place. Maybe we could over-eat and over-drink and do both?

God, I would love nothing more than to pee all over anything with that madman's name on it. Wait, I would actually prefer to vomit all over the place. Maybe we could over-eat and over-drink and do both?

FUBAR is now on AMAZON buying a Trump T-shirt :D

Herb if you and Kate are going on a trump vomiting spree I'm inviting myself.

7pm Saturday night and considering calling it a night. I must be getting old. Pass me my Zimmer Frame.

7pm Saturday night and considering calling it a night. I must be getting old. Pass me my Zimmer Frame.

I'm struggling today myself - we were supposed to be having a BBQ but its really windy so we've decided to scrap the idea. I didn't start on the tequila yesterday either :p

I could absolutely murder a beer though but he will flip the fuck out drinking this early :D

You will be proud of me bear. I decided to buy a carton of beer instead of sleeping :)

Saturday night is for kids and amateurs. You ain't missing much, though I am old so maybe you shouldn't listen to me.

Of course, indulging in stuff at home is a different matter. I've come home after a few drinks and meal at the pub, and had a cookie. Old man Saturday, ftw!

You will be proud of me bear. I decided to buy a carton of beer instead of sleeping :)

Well I received a delivery from the Liquor store on Thursday (alcohol is not available in the shops) - I think I have about a case of wine (red, white and rose), few bottles of Tequila and a couple bottles of Vodka.

I can only buy beer by the case 24 cans (unless I drive to the shop where they will sell you singles :D). I was horrified the other day I was looking for a mixer (the day I was drinking tequila with Amstel) and found ...non alcoholic beer in the fridge. It had the word 'beer' on it :D

Quiet roar's lifestyle is one I would have liked to have. But alas, introducing a guy So my kid did not go well and she has priority so yeah. Oh well.

Saturday night is for kids and amateurs. You ain't missing much, though I am old so maybe you shouldn't listen to me.

Of course, indulging in stuff at home is a different matter. I've come home after a few drinks and meal at the pub, and had a cookie. Old man Saturday, ftw!
I am not exactly young lol. I went to a bowlo for beers and insane burgers with a mate this arvo. Cooked some barramundi for dinner and was going to sleep but now i am making headway through this case.

Old man Saturday ftw!!

On my worksite, still kinda faded from half a gram of charis I swallowed last night.

Some pikey bastard stole the alternators from three of my machines last night, but I'm too stoned to care very much.

Probably a good thing.

Be careful eating charas. A lot of charas rubbers have not exactly the best hygiene. I know someone that decided to eat the last of his charas in Nepal and got TB i think from memory. He ended up very ill anyway.