• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

No. I am not ready for this week. I didnt know there was going to be another week and need an extension on last week plz.

Yes. Next week has been postponed till a months time. In the meantime last years NYE will be on continuous repeat.

I doubt my body could physically handle my last NYE on repeat for 7 days, but by god I would love to try. Such an amazing time, in fact possibly the highlight of 2016 - it pretty much just went downhill after that lol. I don't know how this NYE is gonna compete given that I have basically no money. There's only so much drugs/tickets/rides you can bum off friends before its starting to take the piss a bit!

Last NYE is on repeat for a month thus this years NYE is actually last years and next years will be combined with this years into a two day event.

I don't think that I could stomach a drink today at the moment I have no desire to try it either. I'm sort of into Tequila again and I'm starting to remember why I stopped drinking it.

'Pube' used to be our colloquial war cry for hair of the dog, it kind of works as long as it doesn't turn into a second day of sessioning. Kind of like a fast rapid alcohol taper if there is any logic to it I suppose.

Had a job interview this morning, so my plans for the rest of the day are get high and make weird music by feeding my electric drums through a looper and ungodly tonne of delay and tings.

'Pube' used to be our colloquial war cry for hair of the dog...

I think I'll stick with 'hair of the dog' haha

Probably the focus forum that's most relevant to the type of drugs in question.

This.

Personally, without coming across as too much of a sycophant, 'Other Drugs' http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/58-Other-Drugs and 'Basic Drug Discussion' http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/16-Basic-Drug-Discussion are your best bets if the drugs in question do not particulary belong in any of the other Focus Forums as OM suggested. Keif' and kleinerkiffer (along with the other forum mods of course) really know their stuff.

Er, has anyone got 7 dwarves they don't need? Mine are nearly full...

If not, any tips on installing spunk sumps in the stumpy rumped cunts will be gratefully received.