• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

Do you know I invented this thread? So, I hate to see it die. Therefore around this time of year I find it a good time to fill up gibberings with shit taken from the ever great "MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs" thread, aka "This lot elected Trump."

Some delicacies for you to look over.

"Rolling 14 days apart. Terrible for you?" - His doses are sub 100mg. Yeah, he's gonna die.
"MDMA before exam for self-confidence?" - Yep. Do it. It worked for electing Trump after all.
"My mums 55. Advice for rolling with her?" - Seriously, someone replied, 'keep her off Facebook'. Yeah, and stay out of her knickers.
"Is 4 caps too many? I have no idea how much is in the first two caps" - That's from Australia, so probably Spacejunk or Consumer.
"Weirdest sex act MDMA has got you into?" - There is nothing weird in the thread. No otter fucking, nothing.
"Do I have serotonin syndrome off my hit of MDMA?" - No. Please fuck off.
"Anyone love sex on MDMA?" - No, nobody. Weirdo.
"MDMA stole my soul. Please help" - No. Now you're fucked aren't you?

It's the thread that keeps on giving. I can't reply there because they ban me. But someone from EADD (we have more mods than posters ffs) should apply to be fascist overlord there. Start a new account, call yourself 'Trump' and you're in.

Do you know I invented this thread? So, I hate to see it die. Therefore around this time of year I find it a good time to fill up gibberings with shit taken from the ever great "MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs" thread, aka "This lot elected Trump."

"Rolling 14 days apart. Terrible for you?" - His doses are sub 100mg. Yeah, he's gonna die.
"MDMA before exam for self-confidence?" - Yep. Do it. It worked for electing Trump after all.
"My mums 55. Advice for rolling with her?" - Seriously, someone replied, 'keep her off Facebook'. Yeah, and stay out of her knickers.
"Is 4 caps too many? I have no idea how much is in the first two caps" - That's from Australia, so probably Spacejunk or Consumer.
"Weirdest sex act MDMA has got you into?" - There is nothing weird in the thread. No otter fucking, nothing.

It's the thread that keeps on giving. I can't reply there because they ban me. But someone from EADD (we have more mods than posters ffs) should apply to be fascist overlord there. Start a new account, call yourself 'Trump' and you're in.

Fuck yeh! Tell it like wot it is SHM.
They are all cunts...

Its only 6am here but you already made my day SHM.
Only 4 caps. That cunt is definitely not Australian.
No otter fucking? What the fuck is wrong with these weirdos.
Serotonin syndrome from a hit of MDMA. No chance but 90% chance you now have Leprosy.

Took 48 seconds to find a high quality working stream of the new Star Wars movie.

Not bad.

Ordinary movie though.

Maybe. I was never a huge Star Wars fan as a kid, and the characters just seem overly familiar to me now.

Plus I was really, really, really high.

Yup.

Out of season rain. Cold temps. Company I work for appears to be folding. Could be out of work tomorrow. I'm high as a m-fer.

SHM said:
"My mums 55. Advice for rolling with her?" - Seriously, someone replied, 'keep her off Facebook'. Yeah, and stay out of her knickers
Haha, i saw that thread and had to quickly exit it, because i was very tempted to reply "should be fine, so long as you are comfortable with your mum snogging you".
Thought it best not to troll them though. Y'know, it's unbecoming of a senior mod (like stealing people's avatars for the purposes of shitposting in social ;)).

It always perplexes me how the MDMA focus forum is one of the more dysfunctional and argumentative on the whole site (nowhere near as bad as ce&p - but even people into crack/meth/glue/whatever else in OD are much more coherent and polite).
Has this always been the case?
BL Hisorians, your input would be much appreciated - i don't understand!

Haha, i saw that thread and had to quickly exit it, because i was very tempted to reply "should be fine, so long as you are comfortable with your mum snogging you".
Thought it best not to troll them though. Y'know, it's unbecoming of a senior mod (like stealing people's avatars for the purposes of shitposting in social ;)).

It always perplexes me how the MDMA focus forum is one of the more dysfunctional and argumentative on the whole site (nowhere near as bad as ce&p - but even people into crack/meth/glue/whatever else in OD are much more coherent and polite).
Has this always been the case?
BL Hisorians, your input would be much appreciated - i don't understand!

I still think Cannabis discussion has some of the best comedy gold threads.

''Is it okay to walk my dog when I've smoked dank loud, or is it only ok with schwagg?''

You stole Socials Public Enemy # 1's avatar at that lol. Go get em :)

Oi. Forget teh one or 2 people eho wont let teh past go and enjoy teh company of those whose attention spans are hang on wait a sec who teh fuk are you ehare am I

Oi. Forget teh one or 2 people eho wont let teh past go and enjoy teh company of those whose attention spans are hang on wait a sec who teh fuk are you ehare am I
This is the cheese shop. Camembert or Brie?

I honestly do not recall posting here. Hi consumer mate
Big night hey Zeph :)

I should come visit social but i cant be bothered getting into shitfights with Jah. Not wasting any more energy on that. Better vibe in here.