• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

I was over in Scotland there last year for a few days just.

You give me a date and I'll get it booked!

I've been travelling a little bit more recently, albeit, just the British Isles. I'm kicking myself as I didn't realise how easy it is to save up for a weekend city break..basically by just not going out for a couple of weekends.

But aye, I'd really love to come over, even if it's not in Summer. I can bring my binoculars and we can do a spot of twitching ;)

damn man i wish i;d known you'd been over. ok, i'll find a time for an invite as i really want to show off the dark sky park to you in dumfries. loads of wildlife there especially red kites who have a cliff perch nearby where we camp. they eat their kill there, pretty cool to watch.

will be in touch as the weather eh warms a bit.

grand to hear you've been stretching your own wings, nice one xxx

That sounds just swell <3

I did want to go over and visit you last summer but my head wasn't being my friend and I feared I wouldn't be much craic.

I'm sure I'll be on top form when I come over :D

That sounds just swell <3

I did want to go over and visit you last summer but my head wasn't being my friend and I feared I wouldn't be much craic.

I'm sure I'll be on top form when I come over :D

you never need to be on top form with us, we're quiet old folks now! you know us too. but, yeh it would be grand to watch shooting stars and the red kites devour their tea together. xxx

it's a pretty chilled back natural environment there, ideal for our type!

still cant find the q
grrrrrr this new fucking thing half scrolls n half eh touch pads etc, danm thing is driving me mad, i'm off to find ipad. apple slut i be :p

I heard the word and I got here as soon as.

I'm there the now.

I might see if the wee man wants to come, too!

More than likely he'll be out shoe shopping for that Thai girl he married. I feel sorry on the girl because it's hard to find nice Jimmy Choos in size 16.

I can't wait to see you all again :)

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=etbLawm_FBA&ebc=ANyPxKrrg-xJUNQGdI2yIY34dSetxlOoquoG3cTLoEaYsGpPCxYnkf7TmIWo rVIwgO1tMfBDlv5gNB2ubUdAQOl95K0qQ9JNrQ[/video]

FUBAR pulls off the heist of the century. . ,

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=etbLawm_FBA&ebc=ANyPxKrrg-xJUNQGdI2yIY34dSetxlOoquoG3cTLoEaYsGpPCxYnkf7TmIWo rVIwgO1tMfBDlv5gNB2ubUdAQOl95K0qQ9JNrQ[/video]

Heh, well you don't think I was able to inseminate all that mexedrone from purely my own resources do you? ;)

(That ad is fuckin hilarious =D )

damn man i wish i;d known you'd been over. ok, i'll find a time for an invite as i really want to show off the dark sky park to you in dumfries. loads of wildlife there especially red kites who have a cliff perch nearby where we camp. they eat their kill there, pretty cool to watch.

will be in touch as the weather eh warms a bit.

grand to hear you've been stretching your own wings, nice one xxx

May I invite myself along? I need to connect with 1/2 my roots, so says my uncle anyway. Red kites and stars sound way better than the golf courses my father went for.

Been messing around a bit with deschloroketamine the past couple of days, it's weird I can't say I like it that much but it's moreish.
Feels weird

That is gold. Got to love the Thai sense of humour.

FUBARs secret is out.

What a weekend :D

I hope everyone had a good one and are ready for the new week.