• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

Hey EADD :)

I hope that everyone is well and enjoying the weekend - gorgeous day here today so I'm going to grab a book and laze around in the sunshine

Have a great one everyone

(8o At Sadie :D)

At me??? Whaaaaaaa ;) have a great day my lazy bear. Im off to hit the showers and it's high ho high ho it's off to work I go. Sadly no, not high.

FUBAR - I spotted a woman taking page by page photos of one of those coloring books :D. I would love to know if she was going to print them out - seriously the books 10$ buy it (or cough as you rip and stick it under your hijab).

At me??? Whaaaaaaa ;) have a great day my lazy bear. Im off to hit the showers and it's high ho high ho it's off to work I go. Sadly no, not high.

Cheers hon, you have a great day also :)

Your working dodgy shifts ?

Morning. 4:30am here. Not sure why the fuck i just woke up or why i am now online. Tossing up whether to have a coffee or go back to sleep.

I think coffee and Netflix.

Oh and a homemade bacon and egg roll ( for Don ;) )

FUBAR - I spotted a woman taking page by page photos of one of those coloring books :D. I would love to know if she was going to print them out - seriously the books 10$ buy it (or cough as you rip and stick it under your hijab).

Ha ha! You live in that place where nothing is allowed don't you? Perhaps she was just rebelling and was going to show the pictures to all of her similarly repressed, indoctrinated and ultimately abused 'friends' for shits and giggles...

Last edited:
Ha ha! You live in that place where nothing is allowed don't you?

Do I ? Two seconds, Ill put this pipe down, finish my Tequila and Amstel mixer - phone my husband to see if he fancies some bum fun (no shit because I'm classy). After that though - yeah under the thumb :D.

Last edited:
Do I ? Two seconds, Ill put this pipe down, finish my Tequila and Amstel mixer - phone my husband to see if he fancies some bum fun (no shit because I'm classy). After that though - yeah under the thumb :D.
Lol

How art we all this evening?

Been having a pretty bad blow out lately. December just is never my month a couple of years of bad shit happening towards that end of the year. Always seems to be the month I go off on one too. Been at too many benzos for a while now, bought a quarter of coke the other night thinking that would last a while well wrong it lasted 48hours. Just been offered a bit by another boy. Said just the one gram and I've got booze aswell. But in all honesty I need to get a grip!

How art we all this evening?

Been having a pretty bad blow out lately. December just is never my month a couple of years of bad shit happening towards that end of the year. Always seems to be the month I go off on one too. Been at too many benzos for a while now, bought a quarter of coke the other night thinking that would last a while well wrong it lasted 48hours. Just been offered a bit by another boy. Said just the one gram and I've got booze aswell. But in all honesty I need to get a grip!

I know the feels! (Just coming to the end of the scrapings of the pipe that just keeps giving)
Not gloating or owt, but bought my 2g on Thurs afternoon & washed the last wee bit this am (I have had loads of stuff to do in-between though or it'd have been gone by yesterday had it been a rare commitment-free period)
It is what it is though, no point in beating yourself up about it, I'm quite good at that bit, but I honestly need to get a fucking grip too!

Yeah it's just not wise I washed up the whole q! Had 2 lines off it that was it. My other connect said he had tonight and would drop a g I was gonna get one but honestly after 80mg temazepam and some Belgian beer it feels too stupid I'm chilled now!

Out of weed too which is a first. Absolute disaster with Xmas coming ?

Yeah it's just not wise I washed up the whole q! Had 2 lines off it that was it. My other connect said he had tonight and would drop a g I was gonna get one but honestly after 80mg temazepam and some Belgian beer it feels too stupid I'm chilled now!

Out of weed too which is a first. Absolute disaster with Xmas coming ?

Sounds like no weed is a good job after that downer supper
You still have 3 weeks to buy presents instead of drugs anyway, so disaster over (or buy drugs & a load of craft materials & get all Blue Peter on the rellies)

ffs new laptop to play with, with bend back screen to tablet mode is doing my head in...bit fucked n' no spell check doh, send me to bed eadd. ive had enough of new tech this eve. ahhhhh!

want my ipad like a crying baby

ffs new laptop to play with, with bend back screen to tablet mode is doing my head in...bit fucked n' no spell check doh, send me to bed eadd. ive had enough of new tech this eve. ahhhhh!

want my ipad like a crying baby

I would send you to bed but I get the feeling you've had supper. You'll need to stay awake and eat no dinner tomorrow night. Then I'll send you to bed.

I seriously thought you were gonna say something more perverted there Don.

Miss K, I'd take a laptop over a tablet anyday. I miss my old net book. My proper one. Cracked screen put an end to that. Still have it, just collecting dust.

Hate that stupid android mini netbook I bought. Waste of money. Ffs, still makes me mad.

I had to re-write it a couple of times to make sure it didn't sound like filth :eek:

Jayzus fuck. I am fucked :D

I would send you to bed but I get the feeling you've had supper. You'll need to stay awake and eat no dinner tomorrow night. Then I'll send you to bed.

no dinner, no supper...you are a crual bastard don. why sp super nice drug fellow... where is the question mark grrr. it's doing my head in I hate a new keyboard n machine. the man ordered it, i said make sure its shiny and silver. typical its grey and eh manly. my last machine was purple these things matter to me...

anyhoo, no where quite like here to practise some fucked posting.

you being good don

damn that fucking q...where is it!!! ahhhhhh

when you coming over to scotland summer 2017 don#

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was over in Scotland there last year for a few days just.

You give me a date and I'll get it booked!

I've been travelling a little bit more recently, albeit, just the British Isles. I'm kicking myself as I didn't realise how easy it is to save up for a weekend city break..basically by just not going out for a couple of weekends.

But aye, I'd really love to come over, even if it's not in Summer. I can bring my binoculars and we can do a spot of twitching ;)