• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

Hey everyone hope ur mornings going well?

I'm back to up by 6.30am. Had porridge with freshly squeezed oj and fresh coffee then immediately got back to some exercise. Mostly bodyweight stuff lots of chin ups, and some work on biceps and abdominals. I obviously can't work out at full capacity because of the kidney problems I've had but now feeling a million miles better today.

I <3 exercise and how good it makes me feel! It's up there with the other fundamentals music being another one.

Also had new threads I ordered arrive along with some brilliant cards from moon pig - really recommend them you can get quite creative if you've got good photo's - for my mums birthday. So I'm also pretty happy about that, although I had money to buy her some nice gifts she will really treasure and appreciate (it's her 60th) so I'm delighted that's all sorted for once!! :)

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ce-speak-to-muslim-boy-10-over-spelling-error
I live in a 'terrorist house': police speak to Muslim boy, 10, over spelling error
Teachers report primary school student to authorities after he mistakenly writes about ‘terrorist house’ instead of ‘terraced house’ in class

Haha. Reminds me of when my mum said in front of her N Irish friend, years and years and years ago... who was in the RAF: "This is my friend, trisha... she's in the IRA." :D

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ce-speak-to-muslim-boy-10-over-spelling-error
I live in a 'terrorist house': police speak to Muslim boy, 10, over spelling error
Teachers report primary school student to authorities after he mistakenly writes about ‘terrorist house’ instead of ‘terraced house’ in class

Haha. Reminds me of when my mum said in front of her N Irish friend, years and years and years ago... who was in the RAF: "This is my friend, trisha... she's in the IRA." :D

Reminds me of something that happened to a mate of mine many years ago. His dad found a bong in his cupboard and for some reason he decided to ring the police.
Father - "I found a bong in my sons room and i dont know what to do with it"
Police - "Dont touch it. We will be there as quick as we can"
Not too long after the phonecall there is a loud knock at the door.
His father opens the door to see police everywhere, firetrucks and ambulances. The police at the door are wearing protective clothing.
Police - "Where is it? I will have to ask you to get everyone out of the house and down onto the street while we decide what to do with it."
Father - "I think there is some misunderstanding here. I called up because i found my sons bong and.."
Police - " Did you say bong?"
Copper bursts into laughter, turns around and says to the rest of the people there "It's ok...it's a bloody bong not a bomb"

True story

I hope they all smoked a bowl to chill out after the excitement.

Haha =D

Work in three hours and my stomach is all over the place, can't really call in sick cos I volunteered for the damn shift. At least it's only an hour but knowing my luck something will kick off and I'll end up accidentally shitting myself.

edit: as opposed to deliberately, obviously.

Last edited:
37C here today. Costing a fortune in air conditioning even with a fan going. Same same but different :)

It's a respectable 23 / 25 here pretty much daily at the moment - cold in the mornings with no heating but at night we have the one A'C going for the white noise (gets hard to sleep without it).

hey everyone - I hope your all keeping well.

(not been about much lately as been having a break)

Bear

It's a respectable 23 / 25 here pretty much daily at the moment - cold in the mornings with no heating but at night we have the one A'C going for the white noise (gets hard to sleep without it).

hey everyone - I hope your all keeping well.

(not been about much lately as been having a break)

Bear
What country do you live in Bear? Obviously not the UK

anything around 40c or above is bordering on unpleasant i think, especially without AC.

hovering around zero here so its pretty damn frosty.

managed to find a bit of bud lying around, can totally feel all the aches in my back, arms and ribs dissapearing thank fuck.

40C is straight out unpleasant, especially if it comes with humidity. I dont mind heat but humidity kills me.

anything around 40c or above is bordering on unpleasant i think, especially without AC.

managed to find a bit of bud lying around, can totally feel all the aches in my back, arms and ribs dissapearing thank fuck.

Think it's zero here too!

Told boy wonder that I was going to bed but since he brought up the subject of lunch i'm having a nice cuppa tomato soup with some cheese on toast! Dammit why has he got to be so suggestive.

It's good and rather warming on a cold day. Would it just hurry up and snow! Anyway, sleep is my friend....

I think that a lot of people from the UK would struggle in the mid 30's for an extended period - when it gets over 40 it starts to get tough. (nice to see you posting and I trust that you are well)

40C is straight out unpleasant, especially if it comes with humidity. I dont mind heat but humidity kills me.

I can do the 40 C dry heat (and more), humidity is what drains me - I have posted before when my IPAD cuts off due to extreme heat and thats 45C and I'm usually sunbathing

afternoon you lot hope your all doing ok

just got my self 10x Clonazolam 0.5mg for the morning with any luck try something new this week see if they help or not the last lot of benzos i was on had started to lose their shine

tumblr_nglm6iH2qR1s5zq1jo1_500.gif

@bearlove: yeah doing ok this week thanks. back to school though now until september, looking forward to it.

tumblr_nwdpq2IauE1qzcdp3o1_500.gif

Looooong day today, not done a whole lot just loads of running around and a pretty depressing shift which at an hour long I would have thought impossible but human nature will always surprise you I guess. Gonna have a spliff and switch off for a while until I am no longer home alone, got me slippers n everything. Hope the rest of ya are alright <3

Bleh, my dealer was a no-show in -1C weather, and the heating seems to have been off all day. WTB warmth : /

Of course, 5 minutes after I post that I get that most wonderful of phone calls, so that's half the problem gone away : )

Last edited: