• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

koneko your PM box is full was trying to reply to you... lazy cretin, ex moderator and can't even keep track of her PM folder. And no your not that popular :D

I'm definitely not popular! Space cleared for you flower :)

thanking you miss koneko.

wtf is going on here 5 members online but 80 guests? why so many lurkers?? :?

thanking you miss koneko.

wtf is going on here 5 members online but 80 guests? why so many lurkers?? :?

They are waiting for you to strip off and post pics 8o Or maybe it's just evey and her mates? 8(

Creepy ain't it.

Struggling today. Went out to see a mates band after work last night...a few too many beers. Luckily i am not working today or i really would be punished.
I need to go shopping but thar requires the car to go and it wouldn't start yesterday. Maybe its changed its mind and its ready to go again. I can only hope...

Got to pop my Treacle cherry tonight! A thing I look forward to doing many times again! Top bloke! Also, as sassy of a bitch as me! It's nice when a man can keep good sass! <3

Not Cherry! Treacle! I keep in touch with Cherry via FB

No I got to spend the evening with Treacle and his mate! He's a good laugh.

I've spent much time with Cherry IRL.

Not Cherry! Treacle! I keep in touch with Cherry via FB

No I got to spend the evening with Treacle and his mate! He's a good laugh.

I've spent much time with Cherry IRL.

Any news about Cherry?

Ack Treacle is a miserable cunt - no way is he a good laugh ;) Though I take it the Sadie wand makes him so! :D Nice one x

What's your news lovely?

I haz no news. Treac is a right laugh. I think it's because we're both bitches. ;)

Last I heard the girl is doing rather well. It's not my place to discuss her bidnezz on bl so I shall not.

Hey, a green glittery stick makes most people lovely! I've had some good laughs with that boy, it was nice to finally do it in person but shhhhhh don't tell him that! He might get a bigger head on him!

Huddle in the cuddle puddle........<3

I am off to bath and maybe bed.Be good, Be bad..be safe and remember for every cigarette we all smoke Keith Richards gets an extra 5 minutes added to his life.

Na night

Huddle in the cuddle puddle........<3

I am off to bath and maybe bed.Be good, Be bad..be safe and remember for every cigarette we all smoke Keith Richards gets an extra 5 minutes added to his life.

Na night

I think I'll do the same, bubbly bath and fresh jammie, coconut oiled locks and face. Fresh linen on the bed tonight, though I've noticed the cats have already taken my side!

Take care and hoping for good sleep for Ms Sadie and Mrs Sonoluminescence <3 XXX

Nighty night.

Woke up with a case of 'The Fear' this morning thinking 'wtf have I done' seems it was unjustified so that is a relief. I hope everyone has a good day

Drinking with benzos?

No benzos, but I know we finished one bottle of vodka and opened a second so was just a bit too much alcohol. It's a strange feeling, not really a hang over just the feeling of dread :D

I think I'd honestly swap The Fear for any of the physical symptoms of a hangover many times over. Not hungover myself, only managed like three gin and tonics and went to bed. Had a productive morning so far, got everything done and managed to go for a wee drive as well but of course I got stuck behind a fucking house on wheels for ten miles. Still though!

I think a bottle of vodka would kill me these days ;) I didn't get out of bed until lunchtime because ITS SO DARK AND HORRIBLE OUTSIDE

W22N1uP.jpg

(seretonin)