• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

The upward inflection seems to be spreading rapidly among the youth in this part of the world, too. I don't exactly sound like David Attenborough, but it's torture on the ears.

Belfast accents have a similar problem, mind you. Tis' easier on the ear than Derry accents though.

Innit weird how casual racism is acceptable when they have the same colour skin as us, yet if we were to start on the Abos...

How's it goin tonight ppl? I've had 6 of my black market bought dhc to ease the pain. And a couple of joints of nepalese mixed with weed, been a bit naughty and went back to smoking a bit of backy in a spliff the last couple nights.

Off for an early night gonna watch some drugs inc and get up early try get back to doing some exercise :)

Innit weird how casual racism is acceptable when they have the same colour skin as us, yet if we were to start on the Abos...
Not particularly weird per se, studies on racial perception and unconscious bias show some pretty shocking results. Like this which highlighted that simply being in agreement regarding a matter influences perception of a skin tone.

The matter isn't as simple as we'd like to think.

I don't see colour, I just assume everyone is a dick.

JK I hope everyone is kind. It's up to them if they are or not. That's not my choice, it's theirs.

How's it goin tonight ppl? I've had 6 of my black market bought dhc to ease the pain. And a couple of joints of nepalese mixed with weed, been a bit naughty and went back to smoking a bit of backy in a spliff the last couple nights.

Off for an early night gonna watch some drugs inc and get up early try get back to doing some exercise :)

It's entirely your business but was the DHC all consumed at once?
Opi's get even more tricky when using for legitimate analgesia alongside recreation. Pharms allow one to steadily titrate with ease, it's best to find the precise point that sufficient analgesia is provided while experiencing minimal effects associated with recreational use.

It is so very easy to slip into a habit because a light tickling of the receptors results in anticipation of an effect that never fully materialises. The psychosomatic component is extreme with Opioids and leads down a dark road best left unexplored.

My God...My father has just got into an argument with a radio presenter that he works with because tonight he played an Irish rebel song on his show. ''I'm a loyalist and I'm proud of it'', he said to me. I had to beak it to him that I play some rebel songs and that I'm a nationalist :\

I think he's just tired from gigging all weekend across the border. I tried to convince him to take the comments off facebook so that he doesn't lose half of his bloody customers. He has refused. Hopefully he'll get the fear and remove it tomorrow. Computers really should have a breathalyzer!

It's entirely your business but was the DHC all consumed at once?
Opi's get even more tricky when using for legitimate analgesia alongside recreation. Pharms allow one to steadily titrate with ease, it's best to find the precise point that sufficient analgesia is provided while experiencing minimal effects associated with recreational use.

It is so very easy to slip into a habit because a light tickling of the receptors results in anticipation of an effect that never fully materialises. The psychosomatic component is extreme with Opioids and leads down a dark road best left unexplored.

Yes it was taken all at once 180mg. Could have taken more if I was looking for a recreational effect but it was more to ease the pain. Hopefully I'll get scripted a decent amount of them tomorrow so no more resorting to black market sources.

You mean she's not a lady 8(
bearded4.jpg

If I had a woman like that, I could maybe borrow her sideburns and look like a real man.

Yes it was taken all at once 180mg. Could have taken more if I was looking for a recreational effect but it was more to ease the pain. Hopefully I'll get scripted a decent amount of them tomorrow so no more resorting to black market sources.
Regardless of the source it would be wise to keep a close eye on your use.

As someone with a hefty track record of all the things Opioid addiction entails I know just how much of a creepy insidious little bugger it is.
Just a bit of friendly concern, I'd hate to see you fall victim to their power like I and countless others.

Time for work again. Hopefully its not a repeat of yesterday. Anyway have fun EADD.

I hope it's not too stressful, mate. I also hope you don't have to deal with previously said pain-in-the-arse patient :)

Much respect to you and englandz for the work you guys do. It takes an impressive amount of mental fortitude to do what you do.

Take care, pal <3