• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

Ditto Consumer. If you do start getting shit just take a "loo break" and vent on here. We'll support you. People can be dicks. If possible just get someone else to look after him. Have a great day at work <3

Yes mate don't let the fucker get you down, ice cold bed bath with a Brillo pad , should sort him out. =D , just finished my porridge and time to hit them roads before the traffics on gridlock.
Have a good day , good people.

Thanks guys. I didn't have to deal with that patient today as he was discharged this morning. On my tea break now. It's been a reasonably relaxing shift so far.

5698fab8e98c7.gif

*sneeze*

Have a few rare days off work, met my family for the first time in two weeks<3

I've spent almost all of the day hanging out with my wife and kids wearing stripey boxer shorts, with just a three hour interval of hanging out with my bike mechanic and some travel writer over beers and bike parts.

Going out to have a meal with the Mrs. And kids now, call on some people, and come back later to have a spliff on the roof.

If you think that's bad, Miss Lou, you want to see the visualisations of DNA polymerisation and enzymatic hydrolysis.
Conformational proteins look like a bald scrotum in computer models.

Biologists tend to be pervs. Give us a computer and the sickness comes out... =D

If you think that's bad, Miss Lou, you want to see the visualisations of DNA polymerisation and enzymatic hydrolysis.
Conformational proteins look like a bald scrotum in computer models.

Biologists tend to be pervs. Give us a computer and the sickness comes out... =D
Yeah some of the animations we watched in biology at uni were pretty out there. It's a fascinating field, i wish we did more of it but really they just taught us the basics.

I have a postal docket with a charge on it and I have no clue what I have ordered! It is possibly a catalogue.....

Do you have to pay it or could you go to the post office and ask them to return it to the sender? If it's the Tefl catalogue then I am pretty sure it was meant to be free lol.

37C here today. Costing a fortune in air conditioning even with a fan going. Same same but different :)

Nippy here too, no desire to see the gas bill for this quarter. Stupidly volunteered for an hour's work this afternoon and wish I hadn't now, can't be arsed