• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

Still fucking hot here. I am off to work. Thank fuck the hospital is air conditioned. Cold beers will be in order after this shift i think.

I am so cold I am off to find my fingerless gloves..I may make a B52..I may do another line...I may get the vax out and continue verging on OCD stim based cleaning..Rock and Roll.;)

Fucking car wont start. Waiting for a cab. Going to be late for work. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fucking car wont start. Waiting for a cab. Going to be late for work. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I hate that feeling but as Sham always tells me, stop stressing over things you cannot control. You will get there love.

I hate that feeling but as Sham always tells me, stop stressing over things you cannot control. You will get there love.

One of the best revelations that have come to me in the past year. I'm not an outwardly anxious person but have a niggling gremlin inside me that second-guesses my every thought. I never thought I'd beat that little fucker but it's as easy as finally letting go. Living to your own comfort, rather than external expectations. It has finally saved my life. I know that's more than a tangent on a general comment like that, but I feel so blessed with love recently - love that has always surrounded me in life, but I've taken for granted and felt guilt about not being worthy of such concern and love.

I know that is really not related to what you said but I have just about finally dominated a huge burden that has plagued me since adolescence. I now see myself living to a natural death and my immediate world is so much brighter to me now.

I may be inebriated but this burden has made me hurtful, selfish, and closed off. I feel like a full person again.

Will probably delete this post tomorrow but I just want to rub in my new found (non drug-related) harmony :p <3

I think I'm growing up and finally appreciate the love I'm surrounded by.
Much love, 'The Don' :) %) <3

PS. Sadie - I must give you my new number sometime. I missed those wee calls and you always cracked me up during them <3

Can't be leave how cold it is just spent 5 min getting the ice off van , got a hours drive to St. Albans and I think it'sgoing to be to cold to work , the muck was freezing on our muck boards yesterday and run down all the brickwork I did .

God I hate the cold:X wrap up today people.

You got the right idea Don!

Morning all <3 I quite like being up at this time, is quiet. Will be off back to sleep soon tho, nowt to do for a bit and knackered.

Good Morning Eadd :).

Lazy day for me today, which is just as well as I'm a bit rough after yesterday. Started preparing dinner around 2pm and thought I would have 'just the one' drink, we all know how that ends. Stupidly decided I needed to trim my body hair as it was getting very bushy well, the guard on the razor must have slipped or come of in some areas so I look very patchy :( - partner thinks it's hilarious!

Would it just hurry up and snow! Anyway, sleep is my friend....

Hope so, i love the snow

Not minding the cold weather too much at the mo, although having to work in it is sometimes a bastard. i love it when its clear blue skies but chilly, tis beautiful around here on clear days

Ha ha I knew too cold to work , straight to the Witherspoons with the open fire.
Turned out nice again.

One of the best revelations that have come to me in the past year. I'm not an outwardly anxious person but have a niggling gremlin inside me that second-guesses my every thought. I never thought I'd beat that little fucker but it's as easy as finally letting go. Living to your own comfort, rather than external expectations. It has finally saved my life. I know that's more than a tangent on a general comment like that, but I feel so blessed with love recently - love that has always surrounded me in life, but I've taken for granted and felt guilt about not being worthy of such concern and love.

I know that is really not related to what you said but I have just about finally dominated a huge burden that has plagued me since adolescence. I now see myself living to a natural death and my immediate world is so much brighter to me now.

I may be inebriated but this burden has made me hurtful, selfish, and closed off. I feel like a full person again.

Will probably delete this post tomorrow but I just want to rub in my new found (non drug-related) harmony :p <3

PS. Sadie - I must give you my new number sometime. I missed those wee calls and you always cracked me up during them <3

I love you too Don, and yes, send me your new number. I've missed our chats.

I hate to admit it, especially when I'm stressed but sham is spot on, it's not worth stressing over what is inevitable. I hate to admit it but the man does teach me valuable lessons. I'm sure he hates it when I'm right too. Damn that man, he calms me like no one else!

giphy.gif

Sons School fees paid for next three months and a new washing machine purchased today.

Might be the fastest I've seen a paycheque vanish ever:|

At least I've got a bag of weed%)

I can relate to what your saying here so well Don. Sorry to butt in but it's like you've summed up my life story with this. Always worrying what people thought, doing things one way because everyone agreed with it. Trying to be successful by measures installed by society (money, popularity etc) rather than what truly makes you yourself happy. In a way I succeeded with that and had loads of mates but it was all fake, like none of it ever made me happy inside.

I guess when your constant goal is acceptance and the admiration of others, your strive for your own inner gratification is never ending. There's constantly some kind of next level achievement required to make yourself feel good. Constantly comparing myself against others and new bench marks of success.

Now I just appreciate what I've got. And I get exactly word for word what your saying, it's like all that time I've spent looking for something more, I never realised what I had already. Not properly. When you come from a good family, have enough money to live comfortably and people who love you. What more do you really need?

Don't delete the post, it's a thing I'm sure a lot of us can relate to. And others going through may just see some hope from someone who's come through the other side :)

PS: good morning EADD! woke up early today, cracked one off over a girl I've been texting, and a voice in my head said to me "today, the day is yours, go on my son" =D

I absolutely love that video. I would be going nowhere near one of those events. A few years ago in Dublin, I came back from a gig at Wheelans and went up the alley beside our hostel to smoke a bedtime joint. Suddenly a big sliding door across from us opened and some Mitchell brother looking cunts tried to wave us in. The sound coming from there was like that from the video. I nearly ran for the hills.

^
I can't imagine PTCH at a gabba night, he's too cool for that :D

Wonder if baby Urbain has made their début into the world yet! <3

Evening Eadd, I'm shirty so won't be bothering you :p Bunch a cunts x

koneko your PM box is full was trying to reply to you... lazy cretin, ex moderator and can't even keep track of her PM folder. And no your not that popular :D