• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Foreign Drug Scenes

Am aware. I always go for pharms over street stimulants when available and yes there is a heap of dexamphetamine tablets here that find their way onto the black market. If I had a choice between methamphetamine and amphetamine I would go for the latter due to the shorter duration. I'm a big fan of sleeping and less than keen on the come down from meth. Also price per dose on diverted medication is usually cheaper than meth- the price for meth is through the roof here.

I find that the meth crash is softer than amphetamine... Maybe thats just me tho

All right. I do agree with some of what you saying here but i cant help but point out some inaccurate information here. I want to state: i by no means am trying to insult you or anything like that. Just an opinion from a fellow Methamp/Amp/stimulant user;)

1) "Desoxyn (RX meth tablets)is hard to get a hold of, and due to filler and a plastic matrix, it cannot be IVd, snorted, or vaporized." This is not true. It is true that they are hard to get ahold of because they are usually ony Rx'd for obesity and when all other ADD/ADHD meds have failed, but they CAN be snorted, they CAN be IV'd(if your into IVing pills, which I dont condone in the 1st place but to each their own, as long as you take the proper precautions) And I guess if one was dead set on it you could smoke/vape Desoyxn also as you can 'smoke' any pill. Its just not going to do what you expect/wish it would. Desoxyn is best taken oral. Just because its Methamp does not mean its the= of a bag of quality glass. It has its perks over street Meth, as it has its cons. Its one of the Best ADD/ADHD meds/all around study focus meds I've yet to try and I've tried pretty much all. It is not the best type/form of Meth that will produce intense euphoria, hours upon hours of energy, ability to stay awake for days etc etc. Which brings me to #2

2) "So street meth is actually more pure than desoxyn, as it does not have filler, especially if it is in a crystalline form" This I have an issue with because 100 out of 100 times, you KNOW what your getting when you take Desoxyn. Granted your not getting it from some 3rd world country or bogus internet site etc. To say that street meth is more "pure" then Desox because it "does not contain filler" is insane. You have all kinds of fillers/additives/chemicals etc in street meth. You never really 'know' what your getting where as Desox you always know what your getting. Though your only getting 5mg of Methamp+a few inactive fillers and what not, with street meth you could be getting a whole galaxy of off the wall chemicals/ additives, etc. Even with pretty pure shards you will still have some fillers etc. So to say that street meth is more pure then pharm grade methamp is incorrect. Though I get where your coming from, a nice big fat bag of good crystal glass shards packs 100x more of a punch/euphoria/ blah blah blah than these measly little pills but that does not mean street meth is more pure because of how awesome it is. There are added chemicals to street meth that are fucked(even though i love me some great glass=D)

3) The rest of what you describe i agree with entirely. Meth will consume, swallow, and spit back out your soul just enough so that you think you can do it all over again, when in reality you cant(save a few who can do Methamo responsibly). Its an extremely addictive substance which we all know. All right now I am done with my stimulant induced rant, please forgive me if I sound stand-offish or dickish because I really am not trying to be. From one upper fan to another=D

Lol I was soooooo tweaked while writing that, kinda putting out false info, sorry errbody

Although what I meant by "you can't snort, vaporize, or IV desoxyn" is that you can't do it efficiently. And crystal meth has a much higher purity average than almost any other street drug at least where I'm from. I purify my meth and usually there is maybe 6% of it that is not meth. And what I meant by it being more pure than desoxyn was meant that if you want to snort smoke or IV desoxyn, you will get less effect due to the filler.

Again sorry, I was too high to express myself correctly, just spitting out words at 200mph haha

Also, just a personal question, what do you think is "responsible" methamphetamine use? I use it somewhat regularly, but I at least wait 2-3 weeks before using again, (unless I find more from my last bag) and I consider that a responsible use of meth. (strictly street meth, I don't limit my desoxyn use, although its hard to find, so it's kinda limited anyway).

Last edited:
I find that the meth crash is softer than amphetamine... Maybe thats just me tho

You could be right. I find that I get the worst comedown if I take high doses and dont sleep regardless of which one it is. Because of the potency of meth its much easier to do - I dare say dexosyn would be an exception to this though. I've never actually come accross it so can't say for sure but I'm guessing a moderate dose taken during the day would result in little come down. The only time I've encountered meth in tablet form was yaba in thailand and I quite liked that so I'm sure dexosyn be great.

You could be right. I find that I get the worst comedown if I take high doses and dont sleep regardless of which one it is. Because of the potency of meth its much easier to do - I dare say dexosyn would be an exception to this though. I've never actually come accross it so can't say for sure but I'm guessing a moderate dose taken during the day would result in little come down. The only time I've encountered meth in tablet form was yaba in thailand and I quite liked that so I'm sure dexosyn be great.

I agree completely with the first statement. If you stay up long enough, you're gonna have a bad time. But amp sulfate is easier to sleep on than meth, regardless of ROA, as meth has a longer half life than normal amp.
And yes, desoxyn is great. Quite intense as well, twice as potent as racemic meth, as its the d isomer. 30mg got me rushing like a fucking freight train. It was kinda scary, as that was also my first meth experience. Next day was hellish though, blue toes, bloodshot eyes and an absence of a soul.

LAs got dat fire crystal.

Yup, pure as fuck and cheap as fuck.

I heard from someone that spent a couple years in China that cannabis is extremely looked down upon there but if you went up to any Norweigen they could get you coke or extacy pills and then if you asked about some weed theyd be like "naw man we dont fuck with that shit." Is this what anyone else has experienced if you've been to China?

Next day was hellish though, blue toes, bloodshot eyes and an absence of a soul.

Not so cool. I've never noticed blue toes before, I will have to check next time. Absence of soul is a pretty accurate description of meth comedown though.
My preferred dose is much smaller 10-20mg of dexamphetamine in tablet form. Usually feel a bit drained and scattered by the end of the day and then sleep fine and wake up feeling almost normal.

Yup, pure as fuck and cheap as fuck.
Cheap as fuck indeed. I got rid of my dealer after I stopped smoking, but through a friend I met another dealer (only bought from him once, my final time doing Meth) and his price was a mere 25% more 'expensive' but wayyyy better. Although the product I was getting from my original dealer was fucking great, the new guys stuff blew that shit out of the water.

Lol I was soooooo tweaked while writing that, kinda putting out false info, sorry errbody

Although what I meant by "you can't snort, vaporize, or IV desoxyn" is that you can't do it efficiently. And crystal meth has a much higher purity average than almost any other street drug at least where I'm from. I purify my meth and usually there is maybe 6% of it that is not meth. And what I meant by it being more pure than desoxyn was meant that if you want to snort smoke or IV desoxyn, you will get less effect due to the filler.

Again sorry, I was too high to express myself correctly, just spitting out words at 200mph haha

Also, just a personal question, what do you think is "responsible" methamphetamine use? I use it somewhat regularly, but I at least wait 2-3 weeks before using again, (unless I find more from my last bag) and I consider that a responsible use of meth. (strictly street meth, I don't limit my desoxyn use, although its hard to find, so it's kinda limited anyway).

lol now worries brother, i was twacked when i posted that as you can probably tell from how long it is haha. Gotta love them uppers va va vooom=D

And as far as responsible use I think you are doing a damn good job at doing just that. Fuckk man i wish i had your willpower:( im like a 1-3 times a week but usually the weekends I try to keep it to.

Hello there, interesting topic, im from Beirut, Lebanon. Drug scene here is thriving, almost everyone here has a habit as we have a large variety of drugs like E speed cocaine crack heroin lsd and ofcourse hashish, i read some posts sayin that in the usa and canada there is an open market, this is not available here, but its almost cool to ask any easy going local to score for u...as we also have a famous region called the bekaa valley, almost all drugs are processed there and sent to the city, as cannabis is also grown in its remote areas. thats regarding Lebanon. now im living in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah came here to work,anyways i came to oil-land with a 8 year heroin habit under my belt, so as a precaution i got subutex with me from home, to make long story short, i soon had some local and foreign frnds here that hooked me up with afghan hash and benzos mostly rivotril, the heroin things was a big NO to them, i didnt give up so i started wandering in the ghetto/poor areas and BINGO i hit jackpot the alley is full of used needles thrown on the ground, so i started asking around untill i met the right person that hooked me up with the dealers responsible in this alley/ghetto.
in conclusion the saudi scene is a bit different from the Lebanese scene cause drugs are still a taboo here and forbidden by religion, but theres a huge market and almost everything is available but u need to have contacts..

Peace!

Hello there, interesting topic, im from Beirut, Lebanon. Drug scene here is thriving, almost everyone here has a habit as we have a large variety of drugs like E speed cocaine crack heroin lsd and ofcourse hashish, i read some posts sayin that in the usa and canada there is an open market, this is not available here, but its almost cool to ask any easy going local to score for u...as we also have a famous region called the bekaa valley, almost all drugs are processed there and sent to the city, as cannabis is also grown in its remote areas. thats regarding Lebanon. now im living in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah came here to work,anyways i came to oil-land with a 8 year heroin habit under my belt, so as a precaution i got subutex with me from home, to make long story short, i soon had some local and foreign frnds here that hooked me up with afghan hash and benzos mostly rivotril, the heroin things was a big NO to them, i didnt give up so i started wandering in the ghetto/poor areas and BINGO i hit jackpot the alley is full of used needles thrown on the ground, so i started asking around untill i met the right person that hooked me up with the dealers responsible in this alley/ghetto.
in conclusion the saudi scene is a bit different from the Lebanese scene cause drugs are still a taboo here and forbidden by religion, but theres a huge market and almost everything is available but u need to have contacts..

Peace!

A fascinating insight into this part of the world! Thanks for the post. Keep us updated on what things are like in Saudi Arabia. It is, of course, a notoriously puritanical country so the extent of the drug use there seems to be something of a mystery.

FFS I typed an entire post but I accidentally closed my browser.

Owell.

In belgium we don't have open air markets, except for weed; there are a few known places where it is easy to find dealers, or stoners. For other drugs you have to know the right people. If you're in the scene it's pretty easy to just ask around until you find what you are looking for. Psychedelics and ketamine are pretty much the most difficult drugs to score, but they are around. Once you have a solid contact for that, it gets pretty easy to find more dealers and better prices.

We have this nice psych dealer who can get nearly anything. From ketamine to LSD to DMT to heroin..

Long story short, it's all about having the right contacts here.

Mescaline is one I haven't found yet. I really wanna try this stuff!

I heard from someone that spent a couple years in China that cannabis is extremely looked down upon there but if you went up to any Norweigen they could get you coke or extacy pills and then if you asked about some weed theyd be like "naw man we dont fuck with that shit." Is this what anyone else has experienced if you've been to China?

In my experience of the Chinese, no, cannabis is not a popular drug amongst them. I found that in parts of China that aren't homogeneously Han, the Han Chinese tend to associate marijuana with Turkic peoples from the steppes of central Asia, as well as some indigenous minorities. Funny, this plant has been known to the Chinese since antiquity, but has never been popular, either as a recreational drug or a medicine, at least as far back as their written history goes.

Amphetamines and ecstasy are a lot more popular and easier to come by in China than cannabis. I hear that ketamine, also, has exploded in popularity in China since I've been there, but is pretty demonized in the eyes of the general public and the government alike.

If you're looking for cannabis in China, locate the nearest Uyghur ghetto in a big city, and ask around DISCRETELY, using the "hang ten" sign with your thumb against your lips. If you're lucky, you'll get someone to sell you hash from central Asia, for prices and quality comparable to what you'd find in the West.

Never forget in China that Big Brother is watching you. The government there has little sense of humor with regards to drugs. No, unlike Singapore or Japan, China is not confident enough of its standing on the world stage to completely throw the book at a foreign drug user from the first world. But you could expect a deportation, heavy fines, and scant chance of ever being granted a visa to enter China again. Also, don't ever forget the incredible risk you're asking locals to take by finding drugs for you. "Getting the book thrown at you" in China involves an arena and a firing squad. Never forget that as a foreigner in a fairly homogeneous country, you stand out there, and someone is ALWAYS watching your interactions with the locals, even if just out of curiosity.

Bottom line, yes, drugs are to be found in China. I have found them there and done them there. But I'm not sure if I'd earnestly seek them out again, or advise others to. It's definitely not my first choice of countries to be a drug tourist.

Up here in Finland there is no open air dealing. Also, the most abused opioid is Buprenorphine. Speed is the shizz due to bikers. It gets stepped on plenty. Seen people shoot +1gram, but the norm is 0,3-0,5 per shot. Few have tried heroin let alone coke. It sucks :(

Pot is really high grade though, expensive but dank.

^ Ive sampled the herb here twice now this year, both times it sucked. It may be due to Im still used to getting blazed from Cali herb. 2.5 years ago, the herb was a lot better than it is now :\

^ Reminds me, I still want a comparison of netherweed vs cali weed in terms of potency from someone who has had both.

Anyone? I've heard Dutchies call their weed the best, but I always hear the same from Calies aswell. So I honestly don't know. What's the average THC % for a "normal", not too expensive strain? Anyone have an idea on that?

Last edited: