• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Foreign Drug Scenes

I live in the U.K. (The North) and there are definitely no "open air markets and very little what I think Americans call "copping" (is this just heading out to certain areas looking for certain types of people on the off chance u can get something other than arranging something by phone? I am not trying to source drugs by saying this, I am merely curious. Over here very few people will risk just asking people for fear of being ripped off or asking the wrong person. Most people will have more than one contact. Up here we have everything apart from LSD (I've never seen/heard of it it anyways) and Chrystal meth. Mushrooms are seasonal in the Autumn/fall. Legal highs had a following but they were banned several months ago. So the usual suspects. Heroin, coke, speed, skunk (was mainly hash until last 10-12 year but now majority is skunk) benzos and stuff like Lyrica and other pharms. Apparently G.H.B is popular further down the country but I've never encountered it up North

There's definitely acid in the UK, but it's hard to find actual LSD rather than 25i or some other RC without using the darknet. From what I understand the same is true in the US and presumably most places, although I imagine Amsterdam might be better.

Is there really a street market for Lyrica? Can't say I'm too surprised as it's very abusable, just never heard of it being sold on the streets before.

Moscow Russia - hash. vodka. lots of alcohol. ecstasy in some clubs. Heroin, cocaine, meth, etc- never could find. I tried soooo hard to score dope in Moscow out of the years I lived there and never once saw it. Not even pharmaceutical opiates are available. It's an opiate aficionados nightmare there....
Why would you look for anything but Vodka in Russia? If I ever visit the place, I will do nothing but drink Vodka and fuck Russian chicks...

Never heard of DMT in the uk either. Must say from what I've read it sounds amazing. I know we can't do it but I think it would be really interesting to see how prices vary for the same thing in different countries. Suppose I could look it up in Google

Iraqi-Kurdistan - Including the de facto capitol, Erbil (~1,000,000) and the surrounding large cities, Duhok (~350,000) and Zakho (200,000)

As I've listed them in order, these are the largest and most socially liberal cities in the region descending. I worked primarily in Duhok but moved back in forth between Erbil and to a lesser extent, Zakho. A little history, for those who aren't aware. Northern Iraq is a Kurdish enclave, Kurds being an ethnic/lingual group more closely related to Iranians than to Arabs. Kurds are predominantly Sunni and are comparative to others in the region, pretty liberal in terms of their women, drinking/drugs etc. Iraq has been a fairly liberal, officially secular country for decades, with a de jure separation of "church and state", almost exactly like how Iran was prior to the 79' revolution.

The Kurds, as a minority race have been fucked with incessantly for most of their recorded history. They're a lot like my people (Jews) in this way. Millenia of attempted extermination and assimilation attempts by their neighbors have turned them into some pretty rugged motherfuckers. There are a lot of guns and as far as I'm aware, no enforced laws in place regarding who can and can't own them. Saddam Hussein was the biggest villain in recent history to the Kurds and as we were at least partially responsible for breaking the guy's neck, Kurds are generally very friendly and welcoming toward Americans. Expect to get free things whenever you go to the store. Being invited over to peoples' houses to eat with their families is a daily occurence and I'm confident a white person could survive indefinitely off of these invitations if they needed to.

Now, for the good stuff, the drugs. Iraq is in the Middle East and Kurdistan itself sits in very close proximity to the Afghan/Iran/Turk/Balkan/Europe route of Morphine/Heroin trafficking. It's referred to as "Brown Sugar" in Kurdish. I was told that there wasn't actually any Heroin in the area and that it was all actually Morphine. I really can't say one way or another. The Kurds themselves are notoriously successful smugglers, so as you might imagine, locating drugs is not difficult. Opium is easiest to locate as it is still used pretty extensively as a cure-all, especially in the more rural areas. Once you locate the Opium and have broken the ice, it's not difficult to locate Morphine from there. There's no open air market per se, but it's easy enough to spot folks and then make the connections.

Backgammon and Tea are the cornerstones of the Kurdish social experience. If you want to meet people and have an authentic Kurdish experience, this is what I would recommend. You don't have to know the language very well to get on. You let the game do the talking as you break the ice and then go from there. A cup of Tea for two is about 30c and a decent, fast-food style meal of Shwarma is about $1.20, so, you can make a lot of friends and buy everyone drinks and food for about ten bucks. Once you attract a crowd, you'll inevitably meet someone who speaks English, now you have a translator. This is how I met most of my good friends whom I still talk to.

Alcohol is a thing here. It's legal and has been for some time, but is heavily frowned upon. It's not uncommon to see groups of men around corners or behind buildings "in secret" drinking Alcohol, like how in America we would go around the corner to smoke a joint or use drugs. It's really not well-accepted and is seen as a "Western" vice believe it or not. I, unfortunately have to go to work now, but I'm gonna finish this up when I get back home!

Interested in how the drug scene works in foreign (ie not America) places. I can't imagine anywhere else in the world having open air drug markets like we have in the cities of America, and I can't imagine a lot of countries out there with such large numbers of say, heroin addicts and cokeheads and meth addicts.

I wanted to talk about the Japanese drug scene and how it's like, but figure to turn it into a talk about any foreign drug market.

4 years ago Portugal legalised the use of all drugs, no matter what pharmaceutical scheduling it had and you know what's happened since then? The prisons are empty and the rehabs full. Every country should adopt this approach.

I'm from a town in the middle of Sweden. No open air markets here, at all.
I know of a few places in Stockholm where I can cop Subutex/benzos/heroin/speed on the street, but not here.
Around here you gotta know someone, which is a shitty thing. It's not a big town either, and I suspect most dealers use the same supplier.
For example, a few weeks back, me and my friends called to 19 diff. dealers, and all of them were out of tramadol. Upon asking why, all of them said the connect had been busted.

There is a shitload of cannabis, speed, Lyrica, benzos (mostly Galenikas Rivotril (clonazepam) and Ksalol (alprazolam)) and tramadol here.
Finding psychedelics is really, really hard here.

I also lived in Oslo for a few years, where you can cop anything from weed to heroin without a connect on the street.
The open drug market in Oslo is quite good actually. That is also how I got hooked on Xanax, from streetdealers.
Plentiful of LSD and psychs too.

Here in Chile

- Weed is the must consumed drug, we are the number one consumer in latin america too. Easily available, relatively cheap, quality meh.
- Cocaine is somewhat available, but trying to get it can be dangerous. Dealers will always scam first timers
- Alcohol is fine, no really expensive, ive tried wines from other countries and definetly a prefer even the most cheap wine form my local store shop
- No codeine or tramadol otc. Opiates are rare, never heard of someone using heroin, just one case of a drug dealer who tried to smugle heroin in a cereal box from peru and got busted
- Benzos are highly abused here (specially clonazepam), and many doctor sometimes refuse to prescribe them
- LSD and MDMA are available but only in santiago club scene. I dont think in elsewhere

One the good side, mescaline is available in san pedro cactus, which grows everywhere, but never tried it cause im not a fan of hallucinogens. Coca leaves are also available and legal, i prefer definetly chewing natural coca leaves with sodium than sniffing some powder that I bought in a slum

Colombian Pharmacies are Wonderful!

Just spent about $110 usd today and got:

60 pills of 40mgs of oxy contin here the mark is called ENDOL
plus
3 pills of 200 mgs of Modafinil mark here is VIGIA
plus-Now get this,

Paid $1 for 20 pills of 25mgs of hydroxyzine!

Nice score I do believe, Bienvenido to Medellin, Colombia!

Yeah, cool, I am here in Medellin Colombia and if one visits Barrio Antioquia, basically every corner is sellin': weed, coke aka perico here or H, also exstacy in blue pill form. Hope I don't get banned again for posting names? I Just started using this forum and got banned for spam?! Cuz I posted prices of pharmacies here in Colombia. Anway yes, if you go to Barrio aka neighborhood, Manrique central the entire barrio is a drug buyers paradiso-though pretty damn dngerous! Open air market would describe these places fairly well. I hope this post does not get me banned again?! Ok, so I cannot post prices-correct? Speaking of pharmacies you don't need scrips for anything=great!!!

ok so i got banned for this post cuz I posted prices? yes? so should I edit it and take down the prices?
thanks
newbie greenlighter just learning the ropes.

^ lol mate you just keep getting caught slippin

a few months ago i went cold coppin. went up to the first homeless guy i saw in east croydon and had a bag of h in like half an hour - bought him some too.
i thought it was gonna be wayyyy harder than it was, and the crazy thing is i now i know shitloads of dealers cause the homeless have some crazy network. i am one of the tribelol

Sorry guys I'm closing this thread. It's a haven for sourcing and price discussion. If you wish to discuss drug culture in a certain part of the world please make a new thread about that particular region. Please also make sure you understand the Bluelight User Agreement before posting. Thanks.

Sorry guys I'm closing this thread. It's a haven for sourcing and price discussion. If you wish to discuss drug culture in a certain part of the world please make a new thread about that particular region. Please also make sure you understand the Bluelight User Agreement before posting. Thanks.