Training Log First Cycle Log

Cool, thanks man!

Are we allowed to discuss brands on here?

Going with HilmaBiocare t3 and clen that comes from a well reputed domestic supplier. If this violates rules feel free to edit or ask me to remove.

Yeah from what I gather discussing brands and prices in individual use amounts is absolutely fine...we just can't source or link in supplier websites I don't think...

Actually that's one of the things that irritates me about Bluelight...it's fine to mention brands and prices here but if you mention even the price of an over the counter medication in the Other Drugs forum, your post will instantly be edited or deleted..which makes no sense...it's all the same website...its either a site rules or it isn't....flip flopping depending on which sub forum you are posting in is just weak..

*end of rant* :)

Regarding the nipple puffiness....are they actually sore? When you press just under the nipple does the gland feel bigger than normal (there will always be a slight lump there as that's when the glands are located...every male has mammary glands but gyno causes them to grow)...also is there any pain?

It was just that the puffiness may just be because you've gained some bodyfat..that always makes my chest and nipples look a little puffy but it's just bodyfat not gyno..

You're blood results will help but increases estrogen alone doesn't tell the whole story...it's more how your body reacts to the increase...ie.how sensitive to estrogen you are..

No, they feel totally normal. It is likely just a puffier appearance due to increased body fat. Going to get the blood work done anyways, as it will be good to have a number to associate with how i'm feeling for future reference.

No, they feel totally normal. It is likely just a puffier appearance due to increased body fat. Going to get the blood work done anyways, as it will be good to have a number to associate with how i'm feeling for future reference.

Yeah the blood work can't hurt but for future reference nipple pain is the big red flag .especially thing like when the water hits them while laying in the bath or when your shirt rubs up against them and stuff

Also feel how big the glands feel now for reference in the future to see if they are actuslly swolen..

I've only ever had problems once before and thatvwas when running a very large cycle of Sustanon (1.5g per week) Deca (800mg per week) and dianabol (30 x 5mg per day) with no AIs (they weren't around then...we only had nolvadex which isn't an AI) at around 6 weeks into the cycle...I just stopped everything and it disappeared.

Good progress, looking miles bigger mate.

Regarding fat gain, how much HIIT have you been doing?

To prevent excess lard on a bulk, I'd usually recommend more frequent HIIT sessions. To lower it once gained, do a few LISS sessions per week as well, rather than jump into a traditional 'cut'.

Good progress, looking miles bigger mate.

Regarding fat gain, how much HIIT have you been doing?

To prevent excess lard on a bulk, I'd usually recommend more frequent HIIT sessions. To lower it once gained, do a few LISS sessions per week as well, rather than jump into a traditional 'cut'.

Do you think now he's actually gained the fat though, a few cardio sessions a week will actually see much in the way of short term fat loss without going into a calorie deficit and/or employing fat burners?
I just think that if he really wants to shed several pounds of unwanted bodyfat quickly, he'll need more than that

Obviously a proper cut's going to be optimal. But depends how fast he wants it, how much cardio was done before (ie relative change), and general speed of metabolism.

Obviously a proper cut's going to be optimal. But depends how fast he wants it, how much cardio was done before (ie relative change), and general speed of metabolism.

Of course yesh...

I've just never found that adding a bit of cardio on its own while on a cycle or not made any appreciable difference in body composition in the short-term regardless of how much I was doing beforehand....that's just me though..

Given that (I think anyway) he wants to get rid of this bit of extra fluff quite quickly for his dancing and then return to his "bulk", a short cut by means of a moderate calorie deficit, moderate cardio and employment of thermogenics is the only way to go....IMHO anyway

Incidentally, I like how we can discuss things in this forum and not necessarily agree with each other all the time without people getting all arsey and spitting their tampon out...

That might seem like it should be the norm but is actually quite rare on other parts of Bluelight where people take any difference of opinion as a slight bigger than stating that you want to murder their children or something...

About cardio not working: I think it depends exactly what cardio you do. HIIT works wonders for restoring insulin sensitivity. Coupled with LISS and maybe some IF, it can recomp even during a bulk for most, done religiously.

As for disagreements, fuck you you pack of chunts, raaar, tren tren tren ;)

.As for disagreements, fuck you you pack of chunts, raaar, tren tren tren ;)

See that's exactly how they think we must go on because of said tren/test etc....cos roid rage bro...cos steroids turn Mother Terresa into Reggie Kray without exception, every time.....cos makes your dick shrink too bro innit?

As for the cardio....

FUCK OFF!!!!... WHAT WOULD YOU FUCKING KNOW!!!!..... CUNT!!!!...... RAAARRGHHHH!!!!

Ehem......sorry.....as you were :)

Incidentally, I like how we can discuss things in this forum and not necessarily agree with each other all the time without people getting all arsey and spitting their tampon out...

That might seem like it should be the norm but is actually quite rare on other parts of Bluelight where people take any difference of opinion as a slight bigger than stating that you want to murder their children or something...

Strange, when we are supposed to be the ones that stereotypically should be presenting with "roid rage"..

Although we have had our moments.. I don't like discourtesy and do edit posts from time to time to keep things polite..

^ GF's a master of enforced courtesy :)

And I must admit I like a bit of authoritarian politeness and civility over a free-for-all shit fight. Keep the fighting in the ring/gym/on the field ;)

@Backfromthebrink, ok, thanks for the info as usual, man.

@CFC, thanks man! And i haven't been doing much HIIT. I walk a couple miles a day normally, do a couple 500m row sprints ~3 times per week, and do some light elliptical and treadmill a couple times a week. My lifting is done in circuits of 2-3 lifts at a time, so my heart rate tends to stay pretty high throughout my workout. I also dance at a strip club a couple times a week which can be an intense workout when there is a big crowd.

I realize that doing a cut now isn't optimal for muscle gain, but one month in already has me getting pretty close to an ideal amount of muscle mass for my personal goals (I don't want to be 220 sub 10% BF). I think i'm going to do a light caloric deficit with increased cardio (HIIT&LISS as recommended), clen, and t3 for 3-4 weeks to get my BF in a better range and then lean bulk again for the last month of the cycle. It's better that i not let myself go above 16%BF for the sake of dancing.

should also add that i ended up raising my dose to 600test/600EQ per week. not exactly sure why other than the fact that i enjoy how this stuff makes me feel. Rather silly, and honestly a bit embarrassing, but i need to keep myself honest here as harm reduction is the intended purpose. I also seemed to notice consistently feeling better the day after a shot, so i'm now switching from 300test/300eq E3D to 200test/200eq E2D. I suppose part of it is likely just fulfilling my needle fetish.

Again, i very much appreciate all of the input you guys have given me and continue to give me on this cycle.

Strange, when we are supposed to be the ones that stereotypically should be presenting with "roid rage"..

Although we have had our moments.. I don't like discourtesy and do edit posts from time to time to keep things polite..

That's what I mean...of all the subforums were stereotypically meant to be the aggressive arsey ones but this seems to be the best behaved of all the forums I've participated in...there are some real nasty fuckers over in OD sometimes...

I can't talk though, I can be a cunt when someone rubs me up the wrong way lol

@Backfromthebrink, ok, thanks for the info as usual, man.

@CFC, thanks man! And i haven't been doing much HIIT. I walk a couple miles a day normally, do a couple 500m row sprints ~3 times per week, and do some light elliptical and treadmill a couple times a week. My lifting is done in circuits of 2-3 lifts at a time, so my heart rate tends to stay pretty high throughout my workout. I also dance at a strip club a couple times a week which can be an intense workout when there is a big crowd.

I realize that doing a cut now isn't optimal for muscle gain, but one month in already has me getting pretty close to an ideal amount of muscle mass for my personal goals (I don't want to be 220 sub 10% BF). I think i'm going to do a light caloric deficit with increased cardio (HIIT&LISS as recommended), clen, and t3 for 3-4 weeks to get my BF in a better range and then lean bulk again for the last month of the cycle. It's better that i not let myself go above 16%BF for the sake of dancing.

should also add that i ended up raising my dose to 600test/600EQ per week. not exactly sure why other than the fact that i enjoy how this stuff makes me feel. Rather silly, and honestly a bit embarrassing, but i need to keep myself honest here as harm reduction is the intended purpose. I also seemed to notice consistently feeling better the day after a shot, so i'm now switching from 300test/300eq E3D to 200test/200eq E2D. I suppose part of it is likely just fulfilling my needle fetish.

Again, i very much appreciate all of the input you guys have given me and continue to give me on this cycle.

I think you're on the right lines...I know we often have differing personal opinions, buut you're doing exactly what I would do personally..

As for your steroid doseage, it's higher than most here would recommend for a first cycle...a lot higher... but it's what I would do...be that right or wrong.

I know we recommend that steroid novices stick to 250mg per week for their first few cycles, but in reality, many of us here probably failed to adhere to that...

My first cycle started at 250mg test and 200mg deca. But I added 40mg dianabol per day after a few weeks, then towards the end raised my test to 500mg..Again not saying that's right but it's what I did

Thanks for the input, man. Glad to know i'm following in your foot steps, lol.

Just wanted to say that i hit 315x1 and then 315x2 on bench press today! I think my best before this was 300-305. Felt like the king of the gym benching 3 plates, lol.

Hitting 315x2 on bench and 405x3 on squat (no belts, straps, sleeves, shoes, etc.) This is a significant bench PR for me (previous was 300) and a small squat PR (hit 405x3 with belt, sleeves, and oly shoes). Huge increase over the month of AAS though, as when i started my strength was pretty poor from crash dieting for so long.

Dropped calories down to ~3k per day. Also doing some LISS and HIIT. LISS is ~1mile fast walk on incline, and HIIT is 500m and 250m rowing sprints with elliptical in between. Already leaning out after incorporating this for like 3 days.

Got blood taken today, so will post results in the next few. Clen and T3 should be here any day.

Going out of town for a week in two weeks. Planning on doing a double shot right before going so i dont have to travel with or mail anything other than clen and t3.

Would it make sense to do 12iu shots of GH before going on the trip? I've read mention of some bodybuilders being proponents of dosing a weeks HGH in one shot. The reasoning was that GH is usually released in spurts naturally, so administering it in spurts had benefit.

I wouldn't bother doing 12iu of growth at once and is probably just likely to give you edema sides. Just bring it back in when you're back.

If you are getting towards your upper limit of comfort in weight then I think going back down is good. Half the point of gear is to look how we want to look and if you don't enjoy your appearance then not a huge point in using it. I'm also a fan of staying lean and growing more slowly with quality tissue and less slop. Feel worlds better and a lot healthier that way.

Realistically, I've gained LBM on almost every cut I've ever done with gear with pretty consistent body fat testing so it's definitely still possible to grow.

Noted.

And i’m Of the same mindset. I’m using AAS and GH because of my obsession with how I look. My results have already been great a month in, which I think is aided by the fact that I’m a fast gainer naturally (got to 186lbs sub 10% in less than two years, granted I had a lingering base from lifting from ages 13-18.)

i would rather sacrifice some gains for the sake of staying lean and aesthetic, as long as it won’t leave me with abysmal progress from where I was pre-cycle.

Edit:
Here are my blood test results. Estrogen still seems quite low. What do you guys think?

QpB9VBk.jpg

Last edited: