Training Log First Cycle Log

Lol no. I'd say 3-4 weeks when actually shutdown is in full swing it'll be noticeable. Been a while since I haven't been shut down so I don't remember. Tren shrinks them to raisins. Now on test and low deca and mast they're like 60% of full size I'd say. I don't get why one woukd be self conscious about testicular size? Smaller targets to get hit if anything.

Actuallly it makes it slightly worrying and maybe worth getting checked out cos if his balls really are miss-sized or have any lumps or deformities it could be something that needs looking at..

My point was really that whatever it is....it's not being caused by his gear this early in to his cycle..

I can't say I've ever noticed testicular shrinkage before...but then again I don't check...and as you say ...who cares?

It could be that one of my testicles is just larger than the other, and i had never really paid attention before.

Paranoid about cancer now, so will get my balls checked next week, lol. My cousin got testicular cancer when he was my age.

It could be that one of my testicles is just larger than the other, and i had never really paid attention before.

Paranoid about cancer now, so will get my balls checked next week, lol. My cousin got testicular cancer when he was my age.

It's probably nothing but definately can't hurt to get checked out

Yeah one of my nuts has always been bigger but I noticed a lot of shrink after a couple weeks on and they still go up and down when I bring tren in or out even after being on for so long

Yes, i've been labeled as a hypochondriac before, but better to be safe than sorry. Definitely don't want to be running HGH for 6 months with undiagnosed cancer.

Yes, i've been labeled as a hypochondriac before, but better to be safe than sorry. Definitely don't want to be running HGH for 6 months with undiagnosed cancer.

Sorry I got the south park testicular cancer episode stuck in my head now. Lmao. I'm sure you're fine man. Let us know.

I have influenza currently which is a bummer. Been out of the gym the last two days, but hoping the tamaflu will have me doing better tomorrow. Good news is that the cute PA felt my balls and said she didn't notice anything unusual. Going to get them checked again on Friday, because might as well.

How do you guys manage acne on cycle? I've always had very good skin, but now i keep getting a pimple or two popping up here and there. Nothing terrible, and i've been washing my face twice a day with salicylic acid washes, but i find it quite annoying.

I have influenza currently which is a bummer. Been out of the gym the last two days, but hoping the tamaflu will have me doing better tomorrow. Good news is that the cute PA felt my balls and said she didn't notice anything unusual. Going to get them checked again on Friday, because might as well.

How do you guys manage acne on cycle? I've always had very good skin, but now i keep getting a pimple or two popping up here and there. Nothing terrible, and i've been washing my face twice a day with salicylic acid washes, but i find it quite annoying.

I didn't bother...the occasional zit is pretty much inevitable (although doesnt happen to me now in my 40s) and the toxicity and problems with things like accutane just aren't worth it for that...

Probably best to just wash your face with antibacterial soap morning and night....although that may not make a difference...I found a tiny drop of hydrocortisone cream helps too but this can cause problems with your skin if used long term.

I didn't bother...the occasional zit is pretty much inevitable (although doesnt happen to me now in my 40s) and the toxicity and problems with things like accutane just aren't worth it for that...

Probably best to just wash your face with antibacterial soap morning and night....although that may not make a difference...I found a tiny drop of hydrocortisone cream helps too but this can cause problems with your skin if used long term.

I exfoliate first then I use selsun blue as a body wash with antibacterial soap to knock out fungus and bacterial acne. Then use an antimicrobial wash on problem areas. Followed up with a moisturizing body wash to hydrate the skin. Keeps things good for the most part.

I never get stuff on my face but don't sweat some back/chest zits. Your skin looks really clear normally, if it's a couple zits here and there I'd let it go and not worry lol. Getting nuts checked twice in a week at your age is definitely hypochondriac status though

I never get stuff on my face but don't sweat some back/chest zits. Your skin looks really clear normally, if it's a couple zits here and there I'd let it go and not worry lol. Getting nuts checked twice in a week at your age is definitely hypochondriac status though

I wish I had a chick checking my nuts multiple times a week. Hypochondriac, or genius?

Thanks for the replies. Still wrecked from this flu. Today is the 4th day ive been out of commission. Really hoping i can get a workout in by sunday. Diet has also been poor. Getting plenty of calories and protein, but it's easy to treat myself to ice cream and other bullshit when i'm stuck in bed all day.

I will expand my skin care routine. It makes me feel like Patrick Bateman from the opening scene of american psycho, lol.

"In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion."

And yes, i had already scheduled an appointment with a new GP, but then i got the flu and went to an urgent care. I decided i might as well still go to the GP appointment to set up a physical, as i only get medical care when i'm in rehab usually. Everything is looking good though. Excited to start crushing some more workouts as the test should really become noticeable being three weeks in to it.

Weighing in at 211 lbs. Started at 190.

I've been referred to that scene from American psycho numerous times by friends because of my skin care lmao. If only I owned my own tanning bed.

Don't beat yourself up over a few days of lackluster dieting. You'll put on a little water but no biggie. Get back on track when you're able. You're not prepping for a show or photoshoot so you're OK.

Yes, i have a rather intense grooming routine as well lol.

Need to start tanning again. I dropped it recently as it costs me 100/month, and i had to invest in some equipment for my business. Still paying the price for how reckless i was last month. Hopefully i can sell some of the designer clothes i bought to make it out to colorado. 8) It's crazy how different i can act when a girl is involved. Never gave a fuck about designer in my life. I enjoy quality clothing, and the stuff i got is certainly made very well, but the mark up is absurd, and it is a disproportionately high amount of my income that i spent on it. Honestly consider it one of the dumber things i've done right behind trying heroin, lol.

Point being, i want to give the collagen tanning beds a try. Apparently they are good for the skin.

I will expand my skin care routine. It makes me feel like Patrick Bateman from the opening scene of american psycho, lol.

"In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion."

Fuck dude that sounds gay as fuck! (I know you're not gay....just kidding).

99% of women wouldn't go to those lengths...is it worth it?

Fuck dude that sounds gay as fuck! (I know you're not gay....just kidding).

99% of women wouldn't go to those lengths...is it worth it?

Lol that's just the quote from the movie. The reason I went through my expansive skin treatment was because I used to have terrible acne that killed my self Confidence. I'd rather spend the 30 minutes and feel ok in my skin, than hate myself.

Lol that's just the quote from the movie. The reason I went through my expansive skin treatment was because I used to have terrible acne that killed my self Confidence. I'd rather spend the 30 minutes and feel ok in my skin, than hate myself.

I know mate...

I'm just joking with you.:)

@BFTB, I'm not gay, but i do strip for men at a gay dance club, lol.

@Serotonin, i feel that. While the example in the movie is a bit excessive, i get some pleasure out of having significant routines for getting ready. The way i see it, 99% of people wouldn't inject black market oils into their ass either, but if i can do it relatively safely and feel better about my self, it is worth it for me. I've struggled with self-hate for much of my life. I've been very overweight multiple times and know what it's like to feel disgusting and invisible.

@BFTB, I'm not gay, but i do strip for men at a gay dance club, lol.

@Serotonin, i feel that. While the example in the movie is a bit excessive, i get some pleasure out of having significant routines for getting ready. The way i see it, 99% of people wouldn't inject black market oils into their ass either, but if i can do it relatively safely and feel better about my self, it is worth it for me. I've struggled with self-hate for much of my life. I've been very overweight multiple times and know what it's like to feel disgusting and invisible.

lol....dude if theyre paying you then fuck it...go for it:)

and I think low self esteme is something we've all dealt with...I know I have...my mind is fucked basically....feom horrible shit I've seen and done in the army to painkiller addiction to my current job...to the fact I have a different gf every 5 minutes cos they never last (which is my fault) to the fact I don't see my kid enough...

I need to see a shrink but truth is I've suppressed so much in scared to let it out.....

Seriously bro, some of the shit I see in my dreams would put the fear of god into the toughest of men....it fucking destroys me..

but.....

life's not fair and bad shit happens...just got to put your head down and never give up....

haha, ya they pay me quite well. ;)

And i feel you, man. Struggled with drug addiction and depression/anxiety since i was a little kid. Held my dead friends in my arms, and all of the other stereotypical tragedy that comes with heroin. Not saying this to fish for sympathy, but just to say that i can relate to what you've dealt with, at least to some degree.

A therapist could do you some good. I'm very thankful for all of the therapy i've had in an attempt to get my drug addiction under control. I still go to AA meetings ~5 times a week, because that kind of shit helps me if i let it.

Lots of love, bro.