• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Albums

Yeah, deffo a solid track. Probably prefer 'Every Day' as a whole over 'Ma Fleur', but it's still a great album. Ninja Tune releases rarely disappoint.

I'm not sure I could choose between them to be honest! They're both fantastic works of art :)
And yea man - They've been going at it for over 2 decades and still fail to disappoint ;) Doesn't get better than that!

I'll probably start double posting these at some point but that just means they are higher on my list:D

Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A Changin

Butthole Surfers - Hairway To Steven

Jack the Tab -Jack the Tab (PTV)

Asian Dub Foundation - Community Music

The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld

First into my head...

Dr Octagon - octogynaecologyst
DJ Shadow - Endtroducing
Coldcut - Journeys

Ye have both reminded me of a lot of albums I forgot about and given me some proper gems.

Knew ye wouldn't let me down. Ta :)

Bob Dylan - Blood on the tracks

Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the jar

Gary Moore - Still got the blues

Rory Gallagher - Tattoo

just off the top of me head at the moment

'What the World is Waiting For' was a double A-Side with 'Fool's Gold', it wasn't on either of the albums (Fool's Gold was on the US release of The Stone Roses).

I had that 12 inch with 7.27 Fools gold yeah what he world is waiting 4 is on te flip sde
Fukin ell Spade lyin about stuff again i dunno;)

Sly and The Family Stone _Theirs a riot goin on
The Smiths -John Peel Sessions
PJ HArvey Anything , but -Stories fromthe city Stories by the sea is the easiest to listen2
Big Daddy Kane - Veteranz day & Long live the Kane

I had that 12 inch with 7.27 Fools gold yeah what he world is waiting 4 is on te flip sde
Fukin ell Spade lyin about stuff again i dunno;)

I remember Guinness releasing 'Fools Gold' and another couple of tracks on a pint of guinness shaped cd. Thats aaaaaages ago, thinking about it now that was pretty fucking cool.

Im pretty good with google and can I fuck find that cd anywhere. It cant be that rare they gave it out for free for some promotion they were doing. Help? would love to know what year that was.

Howie B- Turn The Dark Off.

Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld.

Pixies Surfer Rosa/Come On Pilgrim.

Led Zeppellin 2, or even Presence ( I know it's not a highly rated album o theirs but I love it)

Sabbath , fuckin ell where do you start....

Lookin through this thread there are SOOO many great bands and albums and plenty more besides but I couldn't ever call a favourite.

This is impossible task.

Possibly the best bootleg of all time:

lp_greatestshit.jpg

Haven't read through the whole thread but there seems to be a terrible lack of Bowie... Low and Hunky Dory being my favourites...

Other than that;

Grandaddy - Sumday

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - I Can See a Darkness

Sparklehorse - Vivadixiesubmarinetransmissionplot

Are 3 that immediately spring to mind, all something of a piece, I admit...