Sonic Youth - NYC Ghosts and Flowers
518tJlV65ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Cinematic Orchestra - Ma Fleur
the+cimematic+orchersta.jpg

Submotion Orchestra - All Yours
ALL_YOURS_300_1.jpg

Billie Holiday - Lady Day
cd-cover.jpg

And that's it for now! More to follow ;)

The Beatles - Rubber Soul
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
Stone Roses - Second Coming
Ian Brown - Solarized
Ian Brown - My Way
The Beatles - Revolver
Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

and more but i'nm too drunk to think....

Why thankyou ;) "Familiar Ground" is definitely one of my fav tracks of all time ^_^

Yeah, deffo a solid track. Probably prefer 'Every Day' as a whole over 'Ma Fleur', but it's still a great album. Ninja Tune releases rarely disappoint.

The Beatles - Rubber Soul
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
Stone Roses - Second Coming
Ian Brown - Solarized
Ian Brown - My Way
The Beatles - Revolver
Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

and more but i'nm too drunk to think....

Stone Roses Second Coming is shite man. It was all about the first album

You having a laugh, second coming has 'What The World Is Waiting For' which is the best song the Stone Roses ever wrote.

Also knockando the only album I'd describe as 'indie' in my list is Arctic Monkeys. The rest definitely are not indie in any modern sense of the word. The Stone Roses maybe but that was when indie was good anyway so it's no insult. If you can't appreciate music like The Beatles, Beach Boys, Pink Floyd and Bowie you may as well fuck off because you've no taste in music anyway. I can understand if I'd just listed a load of albums by shit like the Kooks, Killers, Kaizer Cheifs etc, that would be shite.

You having a laugh, second coming has 'What The World Is Waiting For' which is the best song the Stone Roses ever wrote.

Also knockando the only album I'd describe as 'indie' in my list is Arctic Monkeys. The rest definitely are not indie in any modern sense of the word. The Stone Roses maybe but that was when indie was good anyway so it's no insult. If you can't appreciate music like The Beatles, Beach Boys, Pink Floyd and Bowie you may as well fuck off because you've no taste in music anyway. I can understand if I'd just listed a load of albums by shit like the Kooks, Killers, Kaizer Cheifs etc, that would be shite.

It was just a drug and drink-addled cheap shot Spade, I'm full of shit, and you're right, I was a bit "historical" in my use of the word 'indie'.

'What the World is Waiting For' was a double A-Side with 'Fool's Gold', it wasn't on either of the albums (Fool's Gold was on the US release of The Stone Roses).

listening to carlos santana greatest hits now but pretty much all of santanas stuff it fuckin class

gotta say big bad bass by dillinja and lemon d is amongst the faves lol, prob get slated for that :p

big bad bass by dillinja and lemon d

nah. proper good that old skool jungle/dnb. Shame none of its played in clubs anymore tho

Just been for a run lisnin to Roni Size's Reprazent album. Oh and if anyone's interested, Roni Size is havin legal issues for throwin his gf down the stairs and throwin her mobile out the window. 8o

Stone Roses Second Coming is shite man. It was all about the first album

Id have to disagree on that point. The second coming is a hugely underrated album. But its not one of my favourites.

The Stone Roses- The Stone Roses
The Velvet Underground- The Velvet Underground and Nico
The Rolling Stones- Exile on Main Street
Primal Scream - Screamadelica
The Jesus and Mary Chain- Psychocandy
Belle and Sebastian- Tigermilk

My favourite albums change regulalrly.

Well considering I have a few years on a lot of people here, the list has become longer over the years

Hawkwind - Doremi Fasol Latido
Hawkwind - Quark Strangeness & Charm
Robert Calvert - Captain Lockheed & the Starfighters
Motorhead - Bomber
Kasabian - Kasabian
Sex Pistols - Never Mind The Bollocks
Stranglers - Black & White
Jefferson Airplane - Crown of Creation
Leftfield - Leftism
Shamen - Boss Drum
Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat
Beatles - Revolver
King Crimson - Larks Tounges in Aspic
Captain Beefheart - Trout Mask Replica (responsible for my user name!)

and one of the best album covers (well in my opinion!)

Killing_Joke_-_Pandemonium.jpg

There's more but I'm too brain dead after last night to remember any more! =D

Last edited:
Sooner or later someone had to take the Killing Joke plunge. Glad it wasn't me as I'd never be able to decide. :)

Great selection F&B but I wouldn't have chosen Shamen - Boss Drum

In Gorbachev We Trust

and

En-Tact

are far more my style, Boss Drum was a little commercial for me although having MR Terence McKenna (RIP on it was a stroke of genius)

Last edited: