• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Experiment Thead - New Formulation Oxycodone Extraction

i tried the oven method... not really impressed... but.. while i was spending three hours painstakingly grating pills i had four 20mgs in water (bout a cup...seriously) in a small metal container in the oven (not fan fourced) for around 4hrs at 200degrees without touching them. i was left with clear pills and stronger than the OC effect of the old ones.... flawless, time consuming but flawless....

This actually worked a bit for me. I put it in homeless threads first but mod hasn't moved it yet. I think I found a somewhat efficient (nowhere near perfect) and simple method of making the stupid plastic Oxy OPs more instant release orally. I just did this with a third of one of them and it actually got me feeling kind of good. I've got a decent tolerance, been on RX pain meds for 3+years now and I normally need half of an OP 80 or 2-3 norco 10s just for decent pain relief and that lasts me about 4 hours.

Simple method:
I used a foot file to grind the pill(or part) into a powder-like substance and was gonna parachute it, which I know is pretty much pointless with these, but then I thought to myself "What if I put the product on the OUTSIDE of the parachute?" I took one sheet of toilet paper, making sure to only get one-ply, wet it, balled it up and squeezed most of the water out, then rolled it in the powder using tweezers trying to keep it as evenly distributed as I could, then swallowed it. I honestly didn't really think it would work, but I actually feel like i took about 320-30mgs of IR oxy What do you guys think? Am I crazy? Or could the increased and sustained surface area actually have made a difference?

Question regarding those who have used "EmergenC" method...

Hi all,

Have had success by using EmergenC to 'break up' OC but that big jelled blob that results after 12 hrs. of dissolving the OC is like swallowing a big snot ball :p. I'll do it if I have to (I know I shouldn't be so picky) but am curious as to what yinz guys do when it comes to swallowing (oops; guess that can be open to misinterpretation there...)

Thanks!

Palexia
Hi am knew to this site. Does anyone know how to prepare Palexia / Tapentadol for injection??
My friend has a high tolerance of OxyContin (500mg's a day) and has some Palexia 50mg SR TABS. Has tried cold water and they gel up! Do you do it like the new reformulated OxyContins or ???? Any help muchly appreciated!!!

Reformulated Oxy's
Remove coloured coating. Let dry!! Chop into as fine powder a u can, no chunks!!
Once in powder spread it very evenly in spoon, DO NOT ADD WATER YET!
Heat the powder in spoon evenly until it turns a coffee colour. Add water straight after applying heat than use the tip of a needle head or end of a tea spoon and mix straight away till all the bad (gel) crap sticks to the end of spoon remove this! This is what you don't want in your system!!! Than use a big wet filter or micron filter suck it up and let cool down for a few mins. It will look a bit browny in colour!
Have been a user since falling 5 storeys for 10years now and this method definitely works just remember not to over heat before u apply water!! Enjoy, be safe

Opana 40/OP 40 difference

PART TWO

Step 5: Heat the powder until it is golden brown, JUST LIKE THIS.
View attachment 9116

Side Note: The objective of this process is to destroy the PolyOx bond with the oxycodone. The PolyOx breaks down at temps over 220-ish and the OC breaks down at a little over 400 degrees. So don't use a torch or a lighter because they are TOO HOT. This method works on the basis of heating it up to a point in between 220 and 400, destroying what we don't want while keeping what we do want.

Step 6: Once the glass completely cools to room temperature(VERY IMPORTANT) then take your razor blade and begin scraping up the dried-brown-goodness. Once scrapped up you will have to chop it up a little to get it into a powder but if you ground the pill somewhat fine initially and spread it out evenly on the glass then things shouldn't be too hard to separate.
View attachment 9117
View attachment 9118
Here is about how fine it should be if done properly...
View attachment 9119

Step 7: SERVE.

This is one entire OP 80 completed using this method, split into four 20mg lines.
View attachment 9120

If you do it right, there is no gelling up and you get the same nice drip as you would with the old ones. The only difference is this one didn't break your pocketbook.
I tried this method with opana 40.
They are alot harder to grind up, opana are almost like a plastic so they will not grind! I used a razor blade and cut it as fine as i could and then used this method. It kind of worked, but would be much better if i can get it to a finer powder. Any ideas?

Oxy 40 op

a) Polymers are independently ph’d therefore to breakdown substance must be exposed to both acid then alkaline ( alcohol must be introduced at one point, probably the cleaner and then heat then pure water ) at this point the ph should be a tolerable 7+ -

Note : virtually insoluble at even a ph <3

b) Pharmy claims even in a Ph 1.2 (acidic) the tabs keep form at the bottom of the solution.
My experiment (ph 2)saw the tab fluff up into 2 fluffy tabs . Mad shaking and sit 24 hours. One was distinctly dark.One was purplish.
Both tabs were dried and both were still too slimy to crush.
Both were then ingested with vodka at different times with zero difference. Fail.

c) 40ml tab powdered with dremal and placed in 20ml vodka overnight . Mad shaking whenever .
Tried pouring out into large spoon but the stringy polymer matrix was too much. Very stringy and thin but still too scary to attempt to reduce even to a 3cc solution.

Please Note: Pharmy has induced both alcohol resistant and independent Ph breakdown qualities to our tabs.

d) I live for the initial blast and care not about the residual “high”.
Therefore the question must be ?“what breaks down the matrix” ?.. A “ your digestive acids”

So how do we emulate this onto our kitchen counter spoon . The answer must be extended exposure to an acid .
Then ph’d with an alkaline and cleansed with Canadian vodka.

I scanned over this 6 year thread with disappointment.

As a long time drug guy of course i have acetone and lye .
Also have no veins left .
It would be nice if a chemist logged on for some harm reduction

There seems to be a very common ideal that heat destroys opiates.

But I heated heroin in a spoon until it boiled 6 times a day for 7 solid years while living in Vancouver.
Thats how everyone preps heroin for iv.

So whats up with that?

When I used to do these, I would use pliers to hold the pill and a screw to grind it down. Worked very well. After that, put it on a plate and stick it in the microwave. You need to watch it very carefully at this point. When it starts to turn yellow, take it out, wait for the plate to cool, and snort as you would normally (do not IV that shit). Kills the time release and the whole process takes 10 minutes.

Whoa! OK so this is old but I'm new to Op's and I've got to say I'm a hyper person with no patience by the time I did all these steps I would quit narcotics! Lol
I am however finding what works for me... I get 10mg op's (joy lol) so I'm used to 80 to 100mg of percocet. I do 30 to 40mgs at a time usually 3x a day about every 7 to 8 hrs. I take 3 and use a pill cutter and cut into 6 pieces each pill then just swallow it. Then take the 3rd or 4th (depending on 30 or 40 mgs) and suck on it putting it under my tongue mostly, biting some helps it dissolve faster. This fks me up! More so than eating 3 percocet 10s and snorting 1 but tbh this all sounds so extreme to me.
I'm a hairstylist and just smelling acetone awhile makes me sick so I stay away from doing nails. I can't imagine putting that into my body ugh!
OK but a few questions or suggestions. I'm totally ignorant to most of what you guys are doing so please forgive me if it sounds really stupid. I spend a lot of time wetting hair and dissolving gel, hard spikers hair gel ect. Very strong professional gel on ppl who have no time for a shampoo. Instead of leave in conditioner i prefer an oil to dissolve it, now I'm sure the gel in op's is much different and stronger but someone mentioned mineral oil to dissolve the gel. If that worked then how would you dry it out? Isn't there any natural way to dissolve the gel? I mean man these chemicals can't be healthy. Secondly I don't understand at all how you would pick the gel particles out of the oxycodone... They all look the same to me? Like after whatever your using to dissolve it with, afterwards. I first started using the coke method but get a much better high/pain relief by cutting and sucking. I love letting it dissolve in my mouth after swallowing my cut up pieces. I drink diet Mt dew (very acidic) so I sip it to rinse gel down while dissolving in my mouth it goes a lot faster. But just sucking on it like a piece of hard candy brings me much euphoria. So my next question, is there anyway to mock human saliva to dissolve the gel with? So as you can see I'm no where near an expert lol but just thinking as I read. Finally I really appreciate the passion you guys have to Crack this! Wow! I'm passionate too about things I really want to accomplish like a dog with a bone... I don't let go. So i get it. But I read every post and that's a novel! It's 6 yrs later so i hope this goes through. I'm sure it sounds dingy as heck but I'm stoned off my rocker! Lol if anyone accomplished it I would love to know. Ty for your time and Gl!
This is my first post on blue light although I've read for yrs. So I hope I'm doing everything right lol Ty

I've only read a couple of pages so this may have already been suggested BUT... what about getting some digestive aid. It's OTC and contains ox bile along with some other things. I'm thinking if stomach acid and other digestive enzymes break this stuff down.. why not the same sort of thing, ox bile. Just drop the whole pill or three into a solution of OTC digestive aid?? Wouldn't that do the same thing as our digestive tract?
Anyone tried this? I have no oxy to try it with but may be getting some. It may even change it into something more potent, IDK.
Something like this, I can't seem to post a link but: NOW Super Enzymes from GNC or anything with digestive enzymes?
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Forgive me if this post is pointless and if It breaks the rules of the thread. If it does, kindly let me know and I will be glad to delete my post as I don't wish to clutter this fabulous site.

I have very, very limited chemistry knowledge. And so this suggestion may have zero merit. I figured I would throw it out there in case its helpful, and/or if anyone with higher chemistry knowledge. than me could maybe expand on this, *if* in fact my suggestion is something that could possibly help.

This is a very long thread and I did skim through it as best as I could, and didn't notice this mentioned. Forgive me again if it was....I have no problem deleting my post of necessary.

So, I have a bottle of DMSO, which is supposedly a fantastic solvent. People use this for health reasons, but that's a whole other thread, and I willCAUTION ANYONE THAT NOT ALL STUDIES OF DMSO HAVE COME UP WITH A GREAT SAFETY PROFILE, though to be fair, athletes use it frequently, and not a lot of quality studies or non-biased studies have been completed to my knowledge. Some say this is because of the threat to the profits of the FDA, as its only current approved use is for, I believe, interstitial cystitis, a painful bladder condition.

Anyone here with much better knowledge of chemistry than mine able to comment on whether DMSO might be a good idea in extracting the active ingredients from these awful plastic pebbles?

Say the word and my post will be deleted. I'm not out to cause trouble.

Peace.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyl_sulfoxide

Edit: This may be impractical, but for long threads like this where a specific thing is being searched for for a specific purpose - in this case, an effective solvent - is it possible in the future to perhaps edit the initial post, adding a list of solvents already covered in the thread.? This would require some brainstorming as to reduce the tedious nature of that task, but it may in the end reduce clutter from people repeating things already discussed. Most people aren't going to read 20+ pages of posts before posting their thoughts, it's not practical. Though perhaps, neither is my suggestion lol. If so, though, the list could even include a check mark or an x next to whatever was or want effective, or some grading system based on effectiveness as well as level of effectiveness and ease or difficulty. That is probably too much to implement, but if it could be somehow, it may cut down on repetition. A word search program may help.

And no need to be a dick for those who would be. It's just a suggestion. I just know I have often wished (for example, in the chronic pain mega thread, as that's relevant to my circumstances) that I didn't need to read hundreds of posts for hours and hours to find something specific. A key including where certain things are mentioned would be incredible, but THAT would be almost impossible to do. But in a thread like this one, where a specific solvent or solvents are being sought out for a very specific purpose,itmay be less complicated to do.

Peace :D

Last edited:
So Purdue finally released the names of the solvents they used in their extraction testing. They also explained more on how the oxycodone would be released in a basic water solution and then evaporated back into a sniffable solid. Last, there is information on the different temperatures "cooking" off or breaking the gelling components, actually what temps cause enough damage to the bonds so as the product no longer gels in water.

After reading this new report, i have tried 3 simple methods and all of the methods worked MUCH better than just taking the pills orally, chewed or otherwise.

All of the information can be found at this link: [click here for link]

These methods are very simple and 2 of them are very quick and 1 of them obviously needs you to soak the pills for 12 to 18 hours in advance but all methods work VERY WELL without needing extra solvents, chemicals or a degree....just common sense.

Enjoy!

Link not working, is it just me?

And thank you :)

Edit: Pm'ed Deadpool, as I can sometimes get my hands ion these things for free, and hate chewing them and drinking sodas, using my teeth to filter the soda medicine to swallow and keep the nasty gelatinous lumps in to dissolve further lol. I'm not looking to be high and can't tell you the Khadr time I was high on an opiate, but rather for instant release pain relief.

Dmso is an interesting solvent with some unique properties, as far as I can tell with my admittedly limited chem knowledge. I'm so tempted to interrupt a thread in ADD just asking for them to come over here lol. It's like Idiocracy over here compared to their knowledge LMAO

Last edited: