• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Experiment Thead - New Formulation Oxycodone Extraction

my latest battle against OP gel. never tried and never posted

----> OP Experiment thread

EDIT:

I think we should just make you a mod already, Mr. Face. Great minds....[/QUOTE]
Alright so you all are gonna trip straight up. but first off I am new to this forum, new to OP, and long time user. Second off i served in the military 07-11 and have pretty much no academic backround. The whole reason i even came about this idea is because i remember i hopped on the suboxone ban wagon and i ended up concluding that most of the published and official info on the subject was widely distorted, twisted, and in some cases some of the info was a blatent lie. So this got me thinking... Would perdue uni. Really just put something in there product that is gonna prevent harming people by harming people? Clearly silicone I was told no withdrawal , non addictive, oh and best of all there are measures to prevent similar situations that brought about these OP. ... Hardly the case. So I said yes this stuff will gel in your nose but that makes sense because it prevent and doesn't harm. Still Trippin I the fact they would possibly kill you so you don't kill yourself hahA. I do a pretty crude extract just heat to melt of some poly water, filter, bang. I filter it like 10 Times but it is still slightly almost to the touch, color is almost an aspearagus Piss yellow and at that point as clean as I'll get it. Still skeptical of purdues censored report to the FDA I isolated 10ml of OP onto a spoon ( all room temp) , drew 10ml of my own blood and combined. I Shit you not the solution was thinner than I could ever imagine getting it. Not only that it has been about 30 min in roomtemp + conditions, solution and blood have been in my rig the whole time and the blood still hasn't even started to coagualate. I really wanted to report this. IM gonna fuck with it tho and expose it to different variables. I know this thread is old and I don't know if an official solution was found but I hope this contributes. What do you all think?

....So your saying.... you think you beat the OP time release...... using your own blood?

I just don't undestand why people have to bypass the new formulation? Why don't you just take your oxycodones by mouth as it is?

Everyone here is exactly what is wrong with the world today. It's not enough that the biggest portion of you are throwing away your lives, and in most cases have no legitimate reason to even be taking this medication. Noooo on top of that its morons like you that go out here and kill yourselves by injecting or snorting way too much and cause those of us who are in real pain who only take this medicine we NEED as we are prescribed and in the manner we are prescribed it to have to jump through a million hoops just to get it. All because you want to get high or get high as fast as possible because you just can't wait an hour for the meds to work like they're supposed to. This is also why you are spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars a week on your habits as well. Because instead of simply being patient and waiting that hour and in turn getting 8-12 hours of use out of a pill you stuff it in your arms or up your noses and then thirty minutes later you need more. There's a reason it's been altered and that's for your own damn good you idiots! To keep you from killing yourselves while chasing the dragon you're never going to catch. Not to mention the sheer stupidity of a forum like this on the internet. Even if one of you geniuses does manage to "crack the code" as you put it then as soon as you do they will reformulate it again making it ten times harder. I'm really not trying to judge you all here because I am not perfect. I have done my share of partying in my day and there was a time when yes I too abused my pain pills but then I grew up. I realized I hated running out of the pills I really needed 2 weeks early every month so I could not just get pain relief but also get that extra great feeling for the first 2 weeks. I realized I was only hurting myself and that I was a part of the reason it was such a fight for me to even get the meds I needed from my doctor. A person with any kind of real intelligence would take the fact that they've done this reformulation and use it as an opportunity to either get clean if you're not really a pain patient or if you are in real pain and get them legally to start taking them as directed! It's not even like you would have to dt to do it because the meds will still get into your system and in a week or two your body and mind will adjust to the new method of delivery. Wake up people and stop wasting your lives trying to get that high you got the first time you had a pill. It's never going to happen and until you do you will all remain miserable unfulfilled empty souls. Because if your goal every day is to set out and achieve something that is unobtainable then every night you will go to depressed because you did not achieve it. I sincerely hope you all stop this nonsense but sadly I know almost everyone of you will continue to waste the most important thing you each possess your life.

swim knows they are bringing back an age old thread but swim need to find something cheaper and ops are cheaper right now than anything. Tried the MEK method since the day it posted on here. the only problem with it is was it left swim with the taste of the MEK and that seemed scary so just went on continuing to crisp them. Would much rather the MEK way due to its purity lvls in the end. Is there a way to wash out the dissolved junk or traces of MEK? would rather not have that stuff floatin around in the blood flow ya know? doesn't seem too healthy. any methods would be welcome... time isn't a factor. like could water souparate the two? and let it dry? and has anyone ran into any issues with the new opanas... they seem harder to crisp. whats the best method for those.

Being A Graduated chemist I broke these down in my own method.I put 3 in my juicer cut into 4 pieces stuck in a banana one orange and an apple juiced it with my juicer and bam drank the potion and man IMO says it was the best rush ever just mk sure when cut up place in banana..

Being A Graduated chemist I broke these down in my own method.I put 3 in my juicer cut into 4 pieces stuck in a banana one orange and an apple juiced it with my juicer and bam drank the potion and man IMO says it was the best rush ever just mk sure when cut up place in banana..

LOL

..but wait THERE'S MORE! Call now to get Jack LaLanne's Oxy Juicer PLUS A FREE GIFT!

So far with the op 40mg, I have read this and a few other threads. I simply just cut pill in half with a pill cutter, this was not hard. Take half eat something fatty, continues this every few hours til I'm pretty high. It works on pain, it's also fun and not a lot of effort. Just my two cents.

Use a needle nose pliers and a cheese grater, first use a razor blade to remove the outer coating the pick up the pill ( minus the coating ) the rub on a fine cheese grater until it is a powder, put the powder in a capsule ( i prefer veggie caps, vegetarian ), then ingest.

I would rather buy H then trying to extract with Acetone / bleach etc...

Purdue really locked this drug down making it very hard to get the instant release factor.. Its not worth the time just ingest the fine powder.

iv'ing op oxy's

Is there a quick simple way to break these op oxycontin 80mg to slam them, please let me know.

Reading all the ways people try to break these i had an idea.... would it be possible to use a small amount of muriatic acid overnight and then bring the PH back to 7 to use??????????

the oven method works with oxycodone,
but it changes the molecule of the polyethylene-plastic thing in it.

if u just chew them as they are, you'll probably be fine.
but if u crush em and put them in the oven and you change that molecule then who knews,
maybe that plastic becomes cancerous or something.

so i decided to just crush the ER oxycodone instead and they work fine. it probably makes them work longer as well.
if you're worried about tolerance just dont take em too often. 10mg ER still gets me as high as it ever did

3 years and still nothing? I remember grinding them up, heating on a spoon and putting water on that mixture. I did about double the normal amount to get half the high though.

...Hi members ..i just wanted to share some info...I'd been hearing about this device for awhile.So yesterday i went out and bought one..This pill crusher is available from cvs pharmacy for $9.00 ...For any who use ped eggs ,cheese graters ect ect..This thing will turn a "golden goose" aka oxy op 40 to dust in about 30 seconds..Great for those who bake their pills ,for snorting ..Haven't tried it
on "rubber chickens" aka oxy op 20's.I was just amazed at how well it works ,,and all the labor it saves when prepping them for the oven ...cheers snaggle

https://www.google.com/search?q=cvs...%3A%2F%2Fwww.forgettingthepill.com%2F;155;182

Just a recommendation. Has anyone tried letting op powder without the skin sit in 100% ETOH warm without allowing it to absorb water from the air during extraction while soaking in a warm water bath to keep ETOH at a warm temperature, filter before cold ETOH, cool solvent to crash any dissolved filer out in a second cup when solvent becomes more selective at a lower temp, repeat 2x with warm ETOH if doing a large extract, evaporate ETOH in 3rd, and work with what's left behind. I know this beats another sustained release formulation. The trick is the ETOH pulls the alkaloids without causing gelling or pulling most of the filler. 100% ETOH is key as the tiniest p percentage of water will cause gel to form.

Remember ETOH and other docents are flammable. Be safe and don't use open heat sources near these docents unless you want to blow your work space up.

I would never iv Oxy OPs... thought about it a couple times! If I end up with OPs I simply cut em up with a utility blade then melt em down in a spoon with some water until its a gooy mess and drink it. In like a half hour it hits me just like it wasn't time release. Anything else with Tylenol in it I do a simple cold water extraction, crush the pills, take some water I had ice sitting in and mix the least amount of water that's needed to get the powder wet enough to release the opiate then filter it through a coffee filter and squeeze all the water into a clean container. IV some of it and whatever is left I drink. I think anyone using oxy op IV is nuts. And I think that heating them with no water, like I've seen people saying to use a microwave, might diminish the potency of the drug they're trying to get out of it. Tried it a couple times and doesn't seem nowhere as strong as just breaking the pills down in water like they would do in your body does. Soda is not acidic either and doesn't melt em down faster than just water. It works just fine as an instant release pain killer the way I do it. Of course good heroin coursing through your veins works better but hey...if you have a script for oxys then you dont run the risk of getting incarcerated...lol. People are making this big deal out of these pills STILL and how long have they been out? I mean depending what I'm doing I sometimes just take em as is with a couple percs to kick it off and I have pain relief all day. I wish there was some other non addictive drug that kills the pain like that pretty flower from overseas but the simple fact is that there isn't. Good luck everyone, hope that everyone can keep their usage at least somewhat under control and live life instead of living the drug...

I did the ace/oxy40. After it was all dry it didn't smell like acetone anymore. However, it was still get like but when i chewed it, it was really bitter and crunchy .... anobody else?

great to see a no frills, no bs forum on battling these OP contins, picked up my first script today of 40`s & to my biggest fear they were these reformulated bastards, I've tried little experiments and would love if someone could fill me in on any progress with regards to IV usage, im happy to swallow them I guess but this is bs as I'm still sick if I don't take 3times as many tabs as normal. have over half left so 14 or so of the 40`s, plz help... they've just started rolling them out down under in oz and most chemists aka drug stores have already sold out of the original formulated oc`s. any of your extensive trials to the best way of proceeding i would be 4eva in your debt, thank u.

Last edited:
Hello, this is my first post so far after stalking these forums for around a year. I have being creeping through this thread and have plenty of the OP 80s so I decided to try each of the methods and give my own opinion.

The first method I've tried is the acetone extraction method suggested by jaystyle on the very first page.

Acetone Extraction

1. I ground up 3 OP 80's as finely as humanly possible with a nail file (hard work) and put the powder in a small glass espresso cup. FYI - at the time this looks like SOOO much powder but don't be fooled.

2. I poured some 100% acetone in the espresso cup on top of the powder...just enough to cover all of powder and swish it around but not so much that it would take all day to evaporate.

3. Let the solution sit covered for 5 while stirring and swishing, occasionally opening the lid.

4. Using a second espresso cup I used an emptied tea bag as a filter and tightened over the lid of the second empty cup.

5. I then poured the acetone solution through the filter into the second cup leaving separated binders in the filter and the acetone/oxy solution in the cup.

6. I let the acetone oxy solution sit in the cup overnight until the acetone was completely evaporated and then scraped what should have been the dried oxy from the bottom of the cup and mixed this with water.

I drank the entire shot glass solution of water and what should have been 240mg of oxy if the extraction yielded 100% (which we already knew it wouldn't)

This extraction seemed to have a decent yield