• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Experiment Thead - New Formulation Oxycodone Extraction

Deadpool, please post the link again!!!

I just sucked on one of the little bastards for about 40 minutes, using my saliva to dissolve it and then putting the goo bits in front of my teeth, behind my lips, sucking the saliva with dissolved medicine, kind of like the slight gaps in my teeth being a filter, Rio swallow the liquid and not the lumps of goo. I dished it around and between the unders of my front teeth as my front teeth are sharp as razors lol (they crash into my lower teeth due to misalignment and the bottom edges of my front Yeth have become razor sharp and I'm sure will one day crack, that will be fun...). Took me FUCKING FORTY MINUTES to have pretty much only dissolved medicine-saliva to swallow. When the bits got so tiny I couldn't use my teeth to filter anymore I chomped the tiny, minimal left over bits with my razor teeth lol and dissolved as best I could.

I can't say I ever get high. I'm in legit pain. Even heroin, east coast powder, insufflated, high quality, doesn't give mea hhigh, just pain relief.

Wad in mild withdrawal. No longer in withdrawal. This process went on from about 12:55-1:35pm. Will report how long this lastswith an edit, IF I don't end up getting dope, which would render myeestimation useless.

Though I'm a member here, I came across an older thread about defeating the time release onBL by googling something like "defeat op time release saliva". With my extremely limited chem knowledge, I tried to keep it simple. Figuring saliva and stomach avid obviously play a role in breaking these little assholes down. Yes, I'm calling an inanimate object an asshole.

But I usually chew them and try to dissolve some but end up swallowing lumps in impatience. This time I managed to dissolve Peru much all of it by sucking, swishing around mouth and through teeth , etc. No idea how much of the time release is defeated but some clearly ids because 6mg over the course of an hour wouldn't take me out of even mild wd. I had a 30mg pill , btw.

This post is probably very redundant and stupid, will delete upon request. I'm in pain and not everyone looking to break the time release is trying to get blasted, some just seeking faster and better pain relief. This did help. Was annoyingly slow but hey.

No more chills, runny nose, those early wd aches although being in pain and today is overcast, not sue how much of the ache was early wd vs just my shitty body lol.

Once - just a fast tale to relate how shitty my body is just to give you an idea of how hard it is for me to judge certain things, thus, you can relate that to my above method and results - I got a bundle that turned out to be cut to shit. I blew through the entire thing trying to feel better. I was having pain. At that time I was subsisting on half a bundle daily at least. Anyway, I just figured I was having one of my bad flareupdays. I j couldn't physically get moving. NNot until that night when iI began sneezing and my eyes wrre pissing tears did I realize, oh, that dope was just shitty! I have been in half withdrawal all day, not having a bad flare up!, Derp! I'm used to high quality stuff and this was bitter and had the look I'm used to. So. But dealer did confirm they had complaints and had I not dine all of it just blaming my chronic pain for feeling like shit versus the low quality of the dope, I could have been refunded/exchanged. Damn it . Lol (?)

Only telling that story to give you an idea about my baseline body. So you can mitigate what results I've had from sucking the op with the understanding that some things can be hard for me to distinguish.

If I feel myself slipping back into clear wd symptoms I'll report how long it took. Although these claim to last twelve hours taken as directed, we all know that's bull. So we shall see how long.

But on the older thread someone was talking about amylase or something in saliva, perhaps being obtainable as its own solvent? Anyone that can confirm this, or a similar thing, perhaps enzymes of some sort?

Again will edit or delete as requested. Not trying to clog the site . We need to message the ADD frequenters for help. Luke I said earlier, with most of us here being uneducated in chemistry its like Idiocracy over here compared to their knowledge lol.

I have no ADD friends. If you do please invite them here!

Usually people throw it in cola (due to phosphoric acid being part of its formula making it very acidic) and let it sit to emulate the pH levels of the stomach so the medication releases into the cola then after 12-24 hours drink the solution. You don't need more than a shot glass worth and oj probably works just as well, but I'm not sure.

I hope I didn?t just read what was posted here as serious. MEK methyl ethyl ketone is a carcenagen and is unavailable for sale as it was ban in the early 90?s. I find it very disturbing that people are misleading drug addicts on how to remove the polymers from OxyContin! This can kill a person and cause cancer almost immediately if snorted daily as people have posted. Believe me, I am no saint or preacher, but don?t mislead people, to where they can die a horrible death. Shit like this also ruins it for people who need the instant relief for pain leagally. There are clinics available, if you are just looking to get high. Believe it or not, and US tax payer $$ fund it. I have been on pain management for awhile and I too fell to the sniffing to eliminate the pain within seconds instead of 45 minutes. If you want to be safe, goto the library and get the basic chemistry how to book. It explains in detail along with proper chemicals, glass beakers and centrifuge equipment. $100 bucks is better than nasal, brain or throat cancer!!! Plus minus OD! Be safe if you do this and get a free narcan kit from the clinic. Didn?t mean to offend or preach to anyone, but I couldn?t believe people are being mislead on MEK and other chemicals.

hey all,
i just made my account today//
Have an OP60 tonight with a little moisture i was easily able to remove the gel coating with my nails.. are it cuz i?m a pussy and don?t wanna snort it.. kinda lightweight

Can you just suck off the coating for 1 to 2 minutes and then drop in some lemon juice? I read to wait 2 to 4 hours before drinking. I'm a chronic pain sufferer and need them to work fast some days. So I'm learning to prep them ahead of time. So far nothing I have tried has really helped me feel that instant relief and yes buzz. Might as well get some kind of enjoyment and happiness, it's better than the stabbing pins and needles in my bladder I live with. I've soaked them in coke overnight and drank it down the next morning with no difference, I now have one soaking in vinegar and one in lemon juice. I cant waste anymore as i get so few. Help me please!

So there still isn't a for sure way too IV the OP Oxy? I have read all the threads on this site and it goes back to 2010 when they stopped making the IR, so my question is: How do you prepare them for IV use?