• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
would it be safe to mix witha 15mg mirtazapine after 9mg of total shit etizolam ?

Very close to trying some of this. Just wanting to check does tolerance build as rapidly as people are making out? Is this a good substitute for valium or much closer to xanax (which is too subtle for me).
No sub for valium in my opinion. It's much closer to xanax in that respect. It's a mild one, but that's what attracted me to it over diazepam/oxazepam. I find it a lot smoother. But if that's not your game, you might not like it as much as above-mentioned alternatives.

In my personal experience tolerance doesn't seem to build up as rapidly as with diazepam. I do tend to stick to the weekends, or leave at least 3 to 4 days in between. hope that's of help.

Hmm, just got a boat load more....same "company" I took 6mg yesterday and I must say I got messed up...a lot of memory loss if it wasn't for taking pictures...I just took 6mg under the tongue and some nqyuil and a benadryl....starting to feel the "Tazy" already....I love this stuff....when I dose I usually go big...I need like 4 2mg alprazolam "bars" to get me in a nice place...maybe on sunday I'll eat a blister pack of 10 and see where that puts me..nighty-night!

That's exactly what I'm talkin about etnies. Maybe it's just me and you but it takes a shitton of benzos to make me happy.
Although I never experience memory loss or blackouts off etizolam. So far only lorazepam has done that, and that was after drinking tequila earlier in the day, and swigging wine while popping the ativan.

This stuff seems to not work anymore at all sometimes.....it's weird, it only works when it wants to.....I guess it's time for a huge break....back to benadryl everynight to fall asleep...and ill deal with my social anxiety and how easy i get bored and my mind drifts in the depths of hell.....oh well fuck it...

Benzos aren't what you need for anxiety, insomnia, and attention issues. Get some SSRI's. Don't build an addiction to combat mental illness.

No sub for valium in my opinion. It's much closer to xanax in that respect. It's a mild one, but that's what attracted me to it over diazepam/oxazepam. I find it a lot smoother. But if that's not your game, you might not like it as much as above-mentioned alternatives.

In my personal experience tolerance doesn't seem to build up as rapidly as with diazepam. I do tend to stick to the weekends, or leave at least 3 to 4 days in between. hope that's of help.

If it's like xanax looks like I'll be giving this a miss. :( Gonah just stick to valium, it's unfortunate as this is much cheaper. :(

Try it before you give it a miss. It doesn't have an 18 hour half-life, like valium, so that's unfortunate, but xanax never had as much euphoria as etizolam for me. Etizolam affects serotonin, not just GABA, making it an effective anxiolytic AND antidepressant.
Like you said, it's cheap. Give it a shot.
It's not like xanax. It's not like valium. It's like etizolam.

Very close to trying some of this. Just wanting to check does tolerance build as rapidly as people are making out? Is this a good substitute for valium or much closer to xanax (which is too subtle for me).

This is much closer to valium than xanax for me. Although it's odd that xanax is too subtle for you but not valium, as for most people it's the opposite. I've tried most common benzos and xanax knocks me down the hardest.

When you combine them with alcohol, like 1-3 mg, its the best sleeping pills ive ever taken.. puts me out like within 5 mins..wih the alcohol.

Be careful with that. If you're unlucky you can wake up and do weird shit without remember any of it. Happened to me :)

I don't think they make legit 2mg pills? I could be wrong and might be....but...hmm....

I went out drinking on Sunday night and took some Etizolam powder with me. I'd already taken some stims so I didn't think I would need any more*, I really don't know what was going through my head when I put the etizolam in my pocket but here I am telling you not to have the same thing go through your head.

Anyway, big mistake. I had a few drinks and forgot I had not brought any stims with me, but I wanted some. In drunken frustration I thought "fuck it" and took a pinch of the etizolam.

Next day at about 7pm I woke up in hospital with loads of monitors attached to me. I remember trying to prove I could walk and just collapsing as soon as they let me go. While in bed I needed a piss so they brought me a disposal cardboard cup to piss in. I had my piss then dropped the cup all over me! So my clothes were covered in piss.

By about 10pm I was feeling normal again and able to walk so I wanted to leave, but this needed the approval of the psychiatrist, who was busy in A&E so it was 11pm before I saw her. I explained what had happened (just told her the exact truth) and she understood I wasn't a danger to myself (hmm) and let me leave, but by that time my last bus and train home had gone and I had to check myself into a hotel room overnight.

So this morning on the way to the train station I was walking about a busy city centre smelling of piss! Not fun.

Be careful with this!

* EDIT: Actually now my memory is coming back, I did take with me what I thought was 3-MeO-PCP but was in fact an empty wrap which used to contain 3-MeO-PCE, I had misread the label...

Last edited:
Reminds me of the one time I got phenazepam.
It was dissolved in gin, which may have led to a higher concentration toward the bottom of the bottle of undissolved powder.
We will never know.
I remember nothing after my first dose. Woke up in jail. Car was totaled.
Benzos + alcohol do not mix, even in the amounts consumed. A dropper full of gin/phenaz caused one of the worst blackouts ever and memory loss for the entire month, not just the one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.