• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried most benzos and can confirm that Etizolam is the mothaf***in bomb!! Lovely little pills very euphoric, great for sleep, great for anxiety just great in general!

Does anyone else get it sometimes that it's much harder to control your emotions/makes the bad ones last longer while on this?
If I get into a sad mood with this in my system it usually makes me more down than usual and I just wallow in it, instead of my usual thinking 'ahh it's just a feeling it'll pass'. Also raging over bullshit that I never would usually, and throwing stuff and just generally not giving a fuck.
Maybe benzos just shouldn't be taken by certain personality types?

Also, I've read that they can actually induce depression.. does anyone know if this is only in longer term therapeutic trials or has anyone experienced this first hand from just a few recreational doses.. say once or twice a week?

Also, I've read that they can actually induce depression.. does anyone know if this is only in longer term therapeutic trials or has anyone experienced this first hand from just a few recreational doses.. say once or twice a week?

That's weird that you said that because I've been more depressed lately than usual...but then again who knows? I went through 300 in like 3 weeks...more 2 come soon...I get the Etilaam brand...I find that after a week they aren't effective even if I double the dose...oh well, time for a break...

Does anyone else get it sometimes that it's much harder to control your emotions/makes the bad ones last longer while on this?
If I get into a sad mood with this in my system it usually makes me more down than usual and I just wallow in it, instead of my usual thinking 'ahh it's just a feeling it'll pass'. Also raging over bullshit that I never would usually, and throwing stuff and just generally not giving a fuck.
Maybe benzos just shouldn't be taken by certain personality types?

Benzo's down-regulate GABA, serotonin, and norepinephrine. Some studies hint that this is the source of benzo's causing depression. I can personally attest that xanax and klonopin have severely worsened my depression if I used them for a few days in a row.

Edit: I also would fly into rage on klonopin and not remember it happening, until my boyfriend would tell me days later. I have never ever lost my temper like that before (and since).

@etnies - Holy fuck 300 in 3 weeks is a ridiculous. Unless you misspoke then I am correct in assuming you averaged 14mg a day for 3 whole weeks.. either you have incredibly bad pills or you have one hell of a benzo tolerance. Either get a new source or quit before you do irreparable damage to yourself (if that is not already the case); in the interest of your wallet/harm reduction!

@PANDAmonium - Interesting, I wasn't aware of the effects on SE and NA receptors. Definitely gonna keep these just for stim comedowns and anxiogenic situations then, can't really afford more depression in life now can we:)

@etnies - Holy fuck 300 in 3 weeks is a ridiculous. Unless you misspoke then I am correct in assuming you averaged 14mg a day for 3 whole weeks.. either you have incredibly bad pills or you have one hell of a benzo tolerance. Either get a new source or quit before you do irreparable damage to yourself (if that is not already the case); in the interest of your wallet/harm reduction!

A lot were traded for money, weed, mountain dew and a lot were eaten by me :( I'm about to tAKe 8mg because it's friday and I have I problem that I need to fix.

More to come next week...and I do have somewhat of a tolerance I suppose...fuck.

Last edited:
Instead of going cold turkey you could try tapering off by half at first, and see how that works for you, and slowly decrease your dose further and start taking breaks. Good luck!

I'm like barely feeling it anymore...oh well, I took 8mg...around 11am and now it's 4:15pm...oh well i need a giant break.

You might start noticing the difference once stopped though, I underestimated it as well, seeing as it's so nice and subtle in effects. After some time I suffered from unusual anxiety during the day, which went away after a week or 2 of not taking it. In hindsight I think tapering off was better for me as well, seeing as I didn't particulary liked that time haha ;) Now 1 or 2 mg is enough to get me in a nice place and sometimes 3 to 4 for coming off stims.

When you're on phenazepam you don't even know you're on phenazepam....it doesn't even deserve to be a benzo.

Yeah, this is the scariest and most dangerous thing about phenazepam. It holds true to a slight degree with most benzos, in the sense that one tends to drastically underestimate how intoxicated one is while on them. But I ordered one gram of phenazepam last November when I had no benzo tolerance, and proceeded to go through it all in less than a month. Nothing less than stupid luck that I didn't end up killing myself or someone else, ending up in prison, ending up in the ER, or fucking my life up in some other way. Nasty shit.

Etizolam > Xanax > Valium > Klonopin > Phenazepam > Ativan

Read my mind. I agree with this exactly, possibly switching the order of xanax and valium. Xanax is better for severe panic attacks, but valium is a little more euphoric and obviously more functional.

Sublingual Etizolam: Does it work?

Simply question basically, recently got some brand name "etilaam" 1mg etizolam tablets. Taken some orally (and a couple sublingally, took about 5mgs this afternoon around 3-4pm) today already and got sorta nice effects. anyways just took 1 sublingual 1mg about an hour (its about 2am now) ago and now got another 1.5mgs sitting under the tongue (sublingually; 2:30am))... Do you guys this sublingual etizolam works or best just taken oral on an empty stomach? But besides that does it even work sublingually? I know most all benzos don't work nasally but a lot of people claim things like xanax and Clonazepam work great sublingually... So what do you guys think of taken etiz sublingually anyone with experience? So far i think they are working but then again i did take 5mgs earlier this afternoon (3-4pm) and I hear re-dosing on etizolam is useless or something for some reason when u redose later in the day, after taking some earlier that same day, they won't work nearly as good? but i dunno if it true...

Basically do you guys think etizolam works Sublingually for those who have tried? (or at least know about it?) (From people who have tried or know about etizolam and its structure and whether it would dissolve under ur tounge, thy crush them up into fine powder b4 I take the powder sublingually and always brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out with listerine for 2mins and letting it sit under my tongue then immediately but the powdered etiz under the tongue.

that's the thing about using benzos recreationally.. they're great the first time, OK the second time, on the 3rd you have to double your dose to feel as good as the second time. and by the 4th time you're just doing it to feel okay and alleviate withdrawals!

By using them responsibly- to come down from stims or psychs, to relax at the end of the day, or as an ocassional treat (<3-4 a month) -benzos will be a reliable tool instead of an expensive crutch.

that's the thing about using benzos recreationally.. they're great the first time, OK the second time, on the 3rd you have to double your dose to feel as good as the second time. and by the 4th time you're just doing it to feel okay and alleviate withdrawals!

By using them responsibly- to come down from stims or psychs, to relax at the end of the day, or as an ocassional treat (<3-4 a month) -benzos will be a reliable tool instead of an expensive crutch.

Very very true. Not all that expensive though @ 32p per tablet ;)

I made the move from recreational to 'therapautic' use months ago, and am now feeling a bit trapped. Starting to need to increase the dosage too in order to get to sleep and feel the anxiolytic effects the next day. I am only dosing @ bedtime. Trying to stick to 1.5 mg and reduce down from there, but the latest strip i'm on seems useless and requires at least 2.5 - 3 mg so things are going in the wrong direction ATM...:X

It seems it not going to be easy to get off these, and get back to recreational use.

Simply question basically, recently got some brand name "etilaam" 1mg etizolam tablets. Taken some orally (and a couple sublingally, took about 5mgs this afternoon around 3-4pm) today already and got sorta nice effects. anyways just took 1 sublingual 1mg about an hour (its about 2am now) ago and now got another 1.5mgs sitting under the tongue (sublingually; 2:30am))... Do you guys this sublingual etizolam works or best just taken oral on an empty stomach? But besides that does it even work sublingually? I know most all benzos don't work nasally but a lot of people claim things like xanax and Clonazepam work great sublingually... So what do you guys think of taken etiz sublingually anyone with experience? So far i think they are working but then again i did take 5mgs earlier this afternoon (3-4pm) and I hear re-dosing on etizolam is useless or something for some reason when u redose later in the day, after taking some earlier that same day, they won't work nearly as good? but i dunno if it true...

Basically do you guys think etizolam works Sublingually for those who have tried? (or at least know about it?) (From people who have tried or know about etizolam and its structure and whether it would dissolve under ur tounge, thy crush them up into fine powder b4 I take the powder sublingually and always brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out with listerine for 2mins and letting it sit under my tongue then immediately but the powdered etiz under the tongue.

Etizolam does work sublingually, either sucking the pill(s) or letting dissolve under ones tongue. Onset is quickened if you crush the pills into a fine powder, then place under your tongue, pressing your tongue down onto the powder. Onset is normally 15-20 minutes when taken orally (swallowed) but 5-10 minutes with the sub lingual approach.

The Etilaam pills taste nice- sweet, so taking sub lingual is pleasant. Using an alcohol based mouthwash beforehand aids absorbtion

^^ Yeah I always brush my teeth and wash with listerine mouthwash before sublingually most things, especially benzos... I usually only sublingual if my stomach isn't empty and I feel like taking a benzo...

Etizolam: Does it work 2 days in a row? (not talkin bout TOLERANCE)

Basically my question is this.. I have heard from others on the net that Etizolam won't work that great, if at all, if you take it one day then the next day you take it again... Is this true? I am not talking about TOLERANCE, i have no benzo tolerance and know how tolerance works... Anyways, Does anyone have any info on this? They say etizolam in particular has this characteristic... but I dunno? Will etizolam work if you take it each night for more then one night?

Benzos do cause depression if abused, especially over a period of time or in large doses. It took me awhile to understand to what degree benzos caused me to be depressed, but eventually I figured it out and have not felt that manic depression since.

Basically my question is this.. I have heard from others on the net that Etizolam won't work that great, if at all, if you take it one day then the next day you take it again... Is this true? I am not talking about TOLERANCE, i have no benzo tolerance and know how tolerance works... Anyways, Does anyone have any info on this? They say etizolam in particular has this characteristic... but I dunno? Will etizolam work if you take it each night for more then one night?

It does work two days in a row but tolerance builds fairly quickly. If you dose low, the tolerance gained shouldn't be too much. The reason that most people claim that the second day is so much less intense IMO is that there is still quite a bit of the drug in their system and therefore they never experience the transition off of baseline that they would experience if sober.

The reason that most people claim that the second day is so much less intense IMO is that there is still quite a bit of the drug in their system and therefore they never experience the transition off of baseline that they would experience if sober.

Thats a great point !

They do work day after day, for a few weeks. All the research ive read and personal experience agrees on this. They can start to loose their effectiveness soon thereafter this though.Thats one of the reasons they are only meant to be taken short term.

I think ive now finally reached the stage where they are no longer effective, in terms of helping sleep at least....it seems to be the end of my 'honeymoon period' on them. They are no longer helping me sleep @ sensible/recommended/therapeutic/safe doses, i'm not feeling anything off 2 mg, and even exceeding that and topping up to 3 or 4 mg. I'm kind of hoping that ive just struck unlucky with a few dud blister packs, but this cant really be the case as ive obtained my supplies from 3 different sources. Over this last few days they seem to have totally lost their effectiveness.

This is gonna be a whole new chapter now i think. There's no point taking them if they no longer work, Im not going to go down the road of taking like 10 pills a night to achieve the desired effects...I'm Kind of scared of tapering off though, but it seems i might as well start doing so very soon...

Last edited:
You can snort them apparently.
And you people...
Oh no, 3 or 4mg isn't doing it O.O
I eat a strip of them just for shits and giggles.

Edit: 1. You shouldn't be taking benzos on a nightly basis. Your sleep will actually suffer and you'll lose valuable REM.
2. Taper down? Off 3 or 4mg??? Jesus just stop taking it you pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.