• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the one time I got phenazepam.
It was dissolved in gin, which may have led to a higher concentration toward the bottom of the bottle of undissolved powder.
We will never know.
I remember nothing after my first dose. Woke up in jail. Car was totaled.
Benzos + alcohol do not mix, even in the amounts consumed. A dropper full of gin/phenaz caused one of the worst blackouts ever and memory loss for the entire month, not just the one day...

Sounds awful!

Last edited:
after using this stuff for about a month on and off...it kinda sucks :(

i ate a blister pack today and barely felt it :(

Can't fucking WAIT for my etiz to come in. I've been using opiates to help me sleep lately and I want to stop that before I've got a real problem on my hands, I am liking opiates more and more every time I do them. Not a good thing haha.

Shipping is supposed to be 7-21 days due to the distance, and it's been 11 days...many people who got them from the same place got them by now but I know it'll be soon.

I did get a couple annoying persisting problems when I used 3 to 5 mgs every day for a few weeks and suddenly stopped. Can't use it every day again. Just come in etiz come in come in come in

Last edited:
Definitely agree with you guys when you say don't mix this stuff and alcohol. Went to the pub with a pack of these, ate over ten with a load of alcohol, ended up falling down the stairs and putting my head through my mates glass door. Lucky i didn't get cut to fuck. Had to pay for the door and was concussed to fuck, ooopsy.

. In drunken frustration I thought "fuck it" and took a pinch of the etizolam.

Next day at about 7pm I woke up in hospital with loads of monitors attached to me..

Aye. Sounds Very dangerous. Glad that you are not dead ! I mean, you might never have woken up. It seems many of us (bluelight members), myself included, have made some reckless mistakes with substances and doses at some point or other. Just a couple of my fuckups include "measuring" potent canniboids like Haze by the pinch, trying to dose MXE on dodgy scales. I have learnt my lesson about Haze at least, but Some of these substances are more forgiving than others....

Measuring pure etizolam powder by the "pinch" though. FFS. I know you dont need me to say you are lucky to have "got away", relatively speaking, with it. I'm glad i never obtained the stuff in this form. To me, it seems even using the utmost care and attention things could go horribly wrong, let alone taking the stuff by the pinch whilst already bladdered.

Aye. Sounds Very dangerous. Glad that you are not dead ! I mean, you might never have woken up. It seems many of us (bluelight members), myself included, have made some reckless mistakes with substances and doses at some point or other. Just a couple of my fuckups include "measuring" potent canniboids like Haze by the pinch, trying to dose MXE on dodgy scales. I have learnt my lesson about Haze at least, but Some of these substances are more forgiving than others....

Measuring pure etizolam powder by the "pinch" though. FFS. I know you dont need me to say you are lucky to have "got away", relatively speaking, with it. I'm glad i never obtained the stuff in this form. To me, it seems even using the utmost care and attention things could go horribly wrong, let alone taking the stuff by the pinch whilst already bladdered.

You're quite right. I am lucky! Thing is I am normally super careful, I have accurate scales which set me back close to £200 and I normally use them to weigh just about every dose of just about everything.

I have 1mg pills I could have taken. Leaving the house with the powder was unnecessary, stupid and dangerous. But being objective, I am at a bit of an emotional low and this is causing me to take risks I wouldn't normally take.

Man you guys, taking 10mg of this and drinking is bound to give you a bunch of problems in the morning, that goes without saying

^Seriously.
Wise up idiots. Don't ruin this for everyone else, nor destroy your own life because you felt on edge.

Not even sure about 10mg and alcohol being that dangerous. A pinch could be like 30mg...

Woah, scarey shit with the big dosing/alcohol mix. Anything as strong as Etiz or Phenaz really should never be taken out in a baggie, the temptation to just dip a finger in it is too strong & really could end badly for some.

& if you do dilute Etiz or Phen, make sure you SHAKE your bottle well every time you use it! In some cases all the material is dissolved, in others a sediment may gather at the bottom of the bottle.

Be careful people!

Has anyone noticed that this chemical has had a depressive after effect from light use? I usually use it less than once a week at around 2-5mg, and there's been about 2 or 3 days in the past month where I've randomly felt really depressed for no reason whatsoever; this is very out of the normal for me as I'm usually a pretty happy guy. It's strange too because when I felt that way I was questioning the entire time what was causing that feeling but I couldn't figure it out. Could just be me getting tired of winter and wanting some nice weather out but figured I'd see if anyone else had a similar experience. I'm back to my regular good mood again so will wait a bit before trying it again and see if it's what caused it.

^ Yeah, this is a common side effect of most benzo-class drugs, especially when used in fairly large doses.

Anybody know if Etizolam is scheduled in Canada?
Google couldn't give me any info on it.

Pretty sure it's unscheduled.
If it WAS scheduled, you'd be able to find out easily.

Thnx. It's just that benzos are scheduled under Schedule IV. But etizolam is an analogue so I assume they are ok unless analog act is in effect like USA heh.

Etizolam is not an analog of any scheduled substances, Onandoff...

Sorry this might be mentioned in this thread previously but how does etizolam compare to valium?
Valium is the only form of benzo I've tried before and it was pretty subtle to me at 5-10mg. Not solely looking for recreational value from this but could this help me with my insomnia? in the short term at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.