• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etizolam - My drug hell

why do people dissolve the powder in PG when there's ethanol, which is far more researched than this one? I don't now for sure but PG seems more toxic than ethanol?
Propylene glycol is used in many liquid medicines, including codeine linctus and many others, which are drank in large amounts. It's also used in e-cigs, in much lesser amounts, but is inhaled. It's used in fog machines and a few other things. PG is totally fine to ingest, in ml amounts. Even isopropyl alcohol is fine as a solvent, if only very small amounts are used. It smells and tastes like nail polish remover, but it works. A drop of water makes things dissolve better in isopropyl alcohol. I've done this several times, with various things that should dissolve, but don't. It's very odd. Does anyone know why?

I have noticed one website with 20% off sale for Eitzolam, is it soon to be illegal?

Propylene glycol is used in many liquid medicines, including codeine linctus and many others, which are drank in large amounts. It's also used in e-cigs, in much lesser amounts, but is inhaled. It's used in fog machines and a few other things. PG is totally fine to ingest, in ml amounts.

Exactly, a quick google will show that PG toxicity is very low in humans, cats are a different matter. Also I'd rather plug PG than ethanol for obvious reasons. It's a very stable solvent.

Exactly, a quick google will show that PG toxicity is very low in humans, cats are a different matter. Also I'd rather plug PG than ethanol for obvious reasons. It's a very stable solvent.

What are these obvious reasons?

Exactly. It doesn't taste too bad, either. Sort of a sickly-syrupy taste.

ha ha. it's true ceres, we make the most horrible things taste lush! remember when beer used to taste rank?!

I prefered to just eyeball the etizolam powder when I was on it, it doesn't taste as bad as 1ml of PG - but that isn't good harm reduction advice atall.

im getting my first g for xmas and I will not be eyeballing it I tell thee! Powder benzos= Harm reduction gone mental.

Edit half a day later...

Just got some blistereds in the post, 50p ish, and my first since Saturday. Oh the sugary goodness of two under your tongue!

Last edited:
Propylene glycol is used in many liquid medicines, including codeine linctus and many others, which are drank in large amounts. It's also used in e-cigs, in much lesser amounts, but is inhaled. It's used in fog machines and a few other things. PG is totally fine to ingest, in ml amounts. Even isopropyl alcohol is fine as a solvent, if only very small amounts are used. It smells and tastes like nail polish remover, but it works. A drop of water makes things dissolve better in isopropyl alcohol. I've done this several times, with various things that should dissolve, but don't. It's very odd. Does anyone know why?

Hey treacle havn't seen you about in a while - not really a surprise though as i am useless at navigating this site, and pretty much end up posting on random threads that i happen to stumble across. Anyway, respect to your experimentation and knowledge on solvents, a fave area of mine. I think I can answer your question by the way. If you take a whole range of solvents you will get water at one end with hexane or some other crude oil distillate at the other. The key concept here is something called polarity (something i'm sure you probably know already), water is highly polar while hexane is non polar. Without going into what that means in terms of electromagnetism, lets just say that alcohols are really close to water on the spectrum - (they both have an OH group which produces something called a hydrogen bond). However, since they have carbon chains too, alcohols are also able to dissolve substances that are more oily in nature. What is happening with the drop of water in the isopropanol is that it is giving the solvent a more water like character and moving it closer to the polar end of the solvent spectrum. You may want to test whether or not the compounds that dissolve in the isopropanol / water mix will also dissolve in water alone. If not, than maybe try dissolving in ethanol - i don't know for sure but my general knowledge tells me that isopropanol is further from the water end of the spectrum than ethanol is. I might get trying some of this shit done myself some time as i've been a bit slack with my chemistry for a while. The only solvent i use semi regularly is dichloromethane which i use for acid base extractions. And ether too now that i think about it. I don't rate the high that much myself but its better than nothing and seems to shorten the duration of my train journeys too and from work.

Last edited:
Given up on these. Shite for sleep and pathetic half life. 10mg of tamazepam is way more effective than 5mg of etzi -be it powder or blister pack. No dependance issues even after 6 weeks and 150mg being used. Valliums bastard disabled rc cousin...

Interesting. The "etizolam shakes" have done a proper number on me over the past few months - more than anything since my gbl days. Personally i find them to be a consistent and reliable downer that keeps off the booze at the very least. I agree with you though when you say they are a poor mans benzo. I find them a lot messier than xanax and even feel they got a slight carisoprodol vibe to them, though fuck knows how. Any yeah, etizolam is definitely no one punch knock out artist when it comes to insomnia.

quite like them. 1/2 mg gets me feeling nice and conks me out well enough

powdererd etiz sounds mental

aye the blistered etilaam seemebd better than the customs pressed ones for sure. They workl okay for anxiety ime, run out now but havnt been doing enough for a wd's so s'all good, the powdered stuff is the same though potency seems a bit stronger, a long while ago i used to shoot it just got the hell of it dissolved in propylene glycol & mixed with water but never got any kinda rush from it, though had a big tolerance. Generally if i got the powder cause its cheaper id just do tiny dabs sine i lost my mg scales, but im sticking with pills nowdays powders too unreliable dose wise unless in a solution

Hello people! I just got 112 of these in the mail from a famous vendor. They used to(?) ship blistered Etilaam-1 until they got robbed or something.

Anyway. I opened the package and had been expecting blistered but saw these neon colored ones (Etilaam is more purple, kinda like the Upjohn 90 Xanax's). Took two of them as I usually do with Etizolam and expected the sweet sugary taste (diazepam style) but instead got this lemon juice flavour someone else mentioned.. Felt kinda alarmed at first... I know some benzos are SLIGHTLY bitter tasting such as alprazolam but this was a lot. I didn't spit them out however cause I badly need these to even stay out of bed or do laundry and shit (addiction and mental health mash-up; rebound!). Im starting to feel them hit, but it's too early to say wether it's etizolam or not, but it's definitely a benzo!

Loose custom pressed ones? With a score down the middle? Or blister packed?

Sounds like they're out of blisters. Did they say they'd send blistered? I'd be sending them back if that were the case. In theory anyway.

Loose custom pressed ones? With a score down the middle? Or blister packed?
Like I said. Expected Etilaam but instead I got neon/sharp darkish blue colored once with a lemon juicy taste. They hit like etilaam, they feel like etilaam in in my opinion. I'm happy. Although I would prefer blistered once over these cause then I can be 100% sure I know what it is I'm eating.

Now it's finally time to do laundry and other stuff that is possible to do when your brain is not frying from GABA_A downregulation and nervous disorder :D
Now to resist the urge of beer and wine... :p

Love you all!