• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etizolam - My drug hell

Am I right in thinking that pyrazolam is water soluble? If insufflation works with those tabs, as in properly works rather than eventually working via the drip going into your stomach, they could well be pyrazolam.

Am I right in thinking that pyrazolam is water soluble? If insufflation works with those tabs, as in properly works rather than eventually working via the drip going into your stomach, they could well be pyrazolam.

The two lines i done defo did the magic in my nose, defo water soluble. It stung like fuckeries as well. So on that basis I recommend insulflation with these and on that basis pyrazolam needs to be hooted as well. But yeah I have had two of new blues now and am impressed with the results.

If it's more expensive than why should they sell it as etizolam?

Guys these batches of RC etizolams are unreliable as hell, that's why we get different results and experiences, I mean we're talking about pills that should have 1mg of active ingredient, for anyone who has played with pure etizolam powder, even using accurate scales, you'd know that's a hard feat to measure such small amounts over and over.

I'm sure some of those labs aren't really equipped to be producing pills with such low active dosages, instead of speculating on what the ingredients are, we should probably all agree that different effects are probably just due to different doses.

I got heavily into etiz at the beginning of January, I've been a daily user since(got cleaned up for a few weeks in July but that's it), and I can definately say that the pellets are usually stronger than the Intas etilaam-1, those are more reliable in terms of effects, the pills are better made and taste good, but honestly I have never had a double drop of Intas floor me like the pellets have. As I said I've messed around quite a bit with the pure powder, in my opinion most of the pellets have closer to 3-4 mgs of active ingredient in them, rather than the stated 1mg.

In terms of effects anyway, I could chew my way through a dozen Intas more often than not in the past few months, with the current bunch of pellets 4 bollocks me completely.

Still I would suggest people buy the Intas Pharma ones as they're the safest most reliable option.

im sorry but it isnt difficult to weigh out 1mg of powder using some high end scales. not sure how they round off or whatever. im thinking if you had 1.99 mg it would show up as 1mg maybe. i would assume that the producers of etilaam would be a professional outfit with the best equipment.

yeah Intaas produce the proper etilaams, and they are a proffessional pharm company. The blue right through crumbly non scored ones are not produced to proffessional standards, and that's why you get the varying doses in those pills. I'm sticking to the pharm ones, although they may be weaker, they are at least consistent, and many of the RC vendors charge much more than the on-line Pharm companies.

got 3 diff batches of them, havent noticed anything out of the ordinary yet. although could be tolerance or something but this one i took earlier seems weaker

wtf is pyrazolam?

I think it was a bit of a mistake...there is a large RC company that operates under two different names that is selling it (there are a couple others as well).
They are only doing 0.5mg tabs and the price is close to double etizolam. Stick one in ya gob and tell me that it aint the exact same flavour as the new bright blue etizolam...Now I know each tablet only has 0.5 and 1mg active ingredient respectively, and they well could have used the same cut, but the timing just seems dodgy...eg. they are waiting for etizolam to get banned any minute now so have buried or sold their stock and have started shifting these ropey biscuits.

When the old bill intercept a load of blues thinking them to be vals or etiz they are actually just a bit of blue galliano, daz and the bastard child of etizolam and phenazapam.

They are only doing 0.5mg tabs and the price is close to double etizolam. Stick one in ya gob and tell me that it aint the exact same flavour as the new bright blue etizolam...Now I know each tablet only has 0.5 and 1mg active ingredient respectively, and they well could have used the same cut, but the timing just seems dodgy...eg. they are waiting for etizolam to get banned any minute now so have buried or sold their stock and have started shifting these ropey biscuits.

I think this is probably right. That, or they are just cheaper to make or buy. Can see no reason why they would suddenly start selling some who are both weaker and taste a lot worse, and not listen to customers, if there's nothing for them to gain from it.

I take it back about the bright blue ones, fucking terrible. Even at half price.

Just a little comment on concerns about different amounts in different pills. If you put an etizolam pill on your scale you'll see it weighs about 110 mg. That means 100 parts binding agent to one part drug. When the pills are manufactured, they are pressed from a uniform mixture so every pill has almost exactly the same number of etizolam molecules in it (even just 1mg has well over a trillion etizolam molecules in it so a chance aberation of even just 5 per cent is totally implausible). Therefore every pill from a batch will be identical. Different batches may differ ofcourse due to manufacturers intentionally making weak mix etc..

Last edited:
Just a little comment on concerns about different amounts in different pills. If you put an etizolam pill on your scale you'll see it weighs about 110 mg. That means 100 parts binding agent to one part drug. When the pills are manufactured, they are pressed from a uniform mixture so every pill has almost exactly the same number of etizolam molecules in it (even just 1mg has well over a trillion etizolam molecules in it so a chance aberation of even just 5 per cent is totally implausible). Therefore every pill from a batch will be identical. Different batches may differ ofcourse due to manufacturers intentionally making weak mix etc..

Commercial pharmaceutical pills have extreme levels of quality control. The blue etizolam pills I got were clearly produced on the cheap though, and I'm not so sure there will be identical amounts of etizolam in each pill, or uniform distribution of the etizolam in the pill allowing it to be split in half and reliably get half a dose in each half of the pill even though they are scored.

its not so much a quality control issue but more one of physics. atoms are so small that a continuous size scale from the atom all the way up to the earth would have people about dead in the middle. That's why there are trillions of etizolam molecules in each pill. In order to get the etizolam to properly dissolve in the binding agent you would want too get it into at least a semi liquid state and this should lead to equal distribution of drug molecules in no time. That said, maybe you're right and there really are some knuckle heads out there who could screw this up. I reckon i could screw it up if i had to but I would have to make a concerted effort and definitely set out to do it on purpose.

^I've head some batches of the dodgy etiz, the ones that are blue throughout and stain your mouth, that definately had consistency problems, never had that with the proper pharma etilaam though. Anyway some of the pills were heavier and had different texture than others, within the same batch.

When buying like 150 each time, I'd always get some that would melt right away in my mouth, while others wouldn't and you actually needed to crush them with your teeth. Texture also changed, some were more dusty so to speak and colour wasn't consistent either, if you just got a bag with lots of them, just empty it on your desk and look at each of them.

Last edited:
its not so much a quality control issue but more one of physics. atoms are so small that a continuous size scale from the atom all the way up to the earth would have people about dead in the middle. That's why there are trillions of etizolam molecules in each pill. In order to get the etizolam to properly dissolve in the binding agent you would want too get it into at least a semi liquid state and this should lead to equal distribution of drug molecules in no time. That said, maybe you're right and there really are some knuckle heads out there who could screw this up. I reckon i could screw it up if i had to but I would have to make a concerted effort and definitely set out to do it on purpose.

Well difference in process quality control standards between highly regulated western pharmaceutical manufacturers, questionable asian labs, and pills of unknown provenance that aren't even blister packed is one thing, but yeah it also a question of physics!

I'm not sure what you mean by a continuous size scale, but single molecules are made from two or more atoms and vary in size accordingly. A chemical dissolved in a solvent to make a saturated solution will have it's molecules evenly distributed within the solvent. If you cool the solution down or start to evaporate it, the chemical starts to crystallise, and instead of a solution you've got a mixture of solvent atoms and relatively speaking enormous crystals of solid chemical, which aren't evenly distributed with each other (crystals lying at the bottom of the solvent).

Drug distribution in pills isn't at the molecular level, this is what a manufacturer would call uniform distribution of drug within a pill designed to be split in half :

cJCZu.png

The more potent the drug involved is the more important this becomes.

The etizolam I got that weren't blister packed looked pretty much like they consisted of coarse bits of cellulose mixed with what was presumably an excipient powder carrying the etizolam, they also had rough edges and tbh most of the MDMA tablets I've seen in my lifetime looked like they were produced in a more sophisticated manner.

Hi all pretty new here folks nice to see a good forum where similar people can share opinions and help each other out =)

Just been reading this thread and iv been getting my etiz from a reliable RC vendor since june. successfully knocked off the diaz and now down to one or two of these a day with sometimes even a two day break. :D

The main concern here seems to be the difference between the fully blue ones and the blue ones with white interior yeh?

well since ive been having them the last few months (always from my same trusted vendor) they have always come in a small baggy weighed the same, looked the same etc only difference is the last 2 batches have been white in the center. now in all honesty i cant tell any difference. and i often find myself being able to have a few days off my oxy n hydras with just one or 2 etiz a day (sometimes 1.5 per day) so maybe you're all getting a little stressed out about this. although ive never seen the blister pack ones so im not really in a place to comment. ill have a look into them and see what i can dig up.

Thanks for reading and hello all :)