• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etizolam - My drug hell

The worst thing that happened to me on phenaz was that i became unable to type, for several weeks after heavy binging on 2g (over a few weeks). I had literally "lost" the hand eye coordination/manual dexterity/brain function/fuck knows really. But my typing was like a chimpanzees for a while. Was so frustrating that my fingers would not find the right keys. If a chimpanzee played the piano for long enough it would create snippets of tunes, just as i only occasionally hit the right keys.

im obviously extremely grateful and relieved that no permanent damage seems to have been done. My typing normally comes naturally like driving a car after years of practice, and is normally fairly nimble and accurate. Though nothing like the speed of lightning of trained typists. Despite all that it was only a couple of months before i re-ordered. I loved the effects and feelings apart from the typing thing. This time i ordered much less though, small short binge, no side effects. Lesson learnt.

Last edited:
Ive just sorted my etizolam 'collection' of blister packs, all into one box. The supply doesn't look half so endless any more. Thank God i'm not feeling the need for more than two strips a day anymore. I've said all along since my initial bulk buys that i wasnt going to buy any more once they were gone. I have to stick to that.

Seeing all i have together like that has motivated me to taper them faster. I don't think i really need to take 11mg every night. Gonna 'just' do 10 tonight, and see how it goes. If that's ok then from next tuesday it will be 9mg, and so on until i get down to 4 or 5. Then i may need to start tapering by half pills.

Last edited:
As the starter of this thread I feel I have to admit my "drug hell" wasn't so much because of low-quality Etizolam as due to a serious stimulant overdose. I'd taken MXE, Ethylicaine, and MPA in large doses at the same time and tried to calm myself down with 10 mgs or so of Etizolam, which obviously didn't work.

It was such an overdose I was very close to dying. I was convulsing so bad I was doubling over, completely lost my ability to speak, and was very close to a heart-attack. They just observed me to see if I would survive then put me on IV Valium for the night.

I just didn't realise what was going on as I had no real experience with stimulants. Still, I think those pills are weaker, and taking them sublingually is murder.

A lucky escape Ninae.

I dropped from 9mg of etiz to 8mg last night. Instead of being able to fall asleep within about 2 minutes it took 3 and a half hours.

I wasnt expecting one pill to make such a difference at these relatively high doses. I wasnt expecting these problems until much later on, and was only tapering slowly due to the advice you see everywhere.

Last edited:
As the starter of this thread

Ex-squeeze me Ninae but I believe that I started this thread - your thread may have been added to my thread but I remain the sole proprieter of "Etizolam - my drug hell" ;)

Hmmmm, worrying.

One of the reliable suppliers of etiz powder is suddenly showing as completely out of stock. I really wonder wtf is going on there. Has there been a problem with the batch ? Has someone died ? Do they think that it's soon to be classified ? And other pointless speculating.

A lucky escape Ninae.

I dropped from 9mg of etiz to 8mg last night. Instead of being able to fall asleep within about 2 minutes it took 3 and a half hours.

I wasnt expecting one pill to make such a difference at these relatively high doses. I wasnt expecting these problems until much later on, and was only tapering slowly due to the advice you see everywhere.

It seems to following the same pattern as tapering off large doses of Benzos.

I think that the ongoing build up in tolerance is an additional factor to the dropping of dose, every dose you take is bumping up your tolerance, when you are taking large amounts IME.

It's a double kick in the teeth, you're dropping your dose and getting less and less out of every mg, hang on in there and try never to increase the dose but hold it as required.

ATB

Im trying all sorts of things to reduce.

Yesterday i tried not taking any until about 10.30 pm. Not sure if it was paranoia, but i was starting to feel a bit twitchy by then.

I usually have a couple around 5.30 pm before dinner, but i just had some AH7921 on its own at that time yesterday. Im reducing that too and my tolerance is dropping, for the first time i could actually distinguish the effects of the AH. A very nice subtle glow. Ive been missing that all these months because the Etizolam was just overpowering the AH.

Ive also not had a cig for about 6 days, so no nicotine to mask the AH either. How ironic that i discover the AH high just as im about to switch to subs to kick it.

Valerian Root !!

Who ever would have thought it could be so effective ! Honestly, I am amazed with the stuff. How good it is for helping with insomnia and anxiety.

It also seems like it would be of general benefit to health judging by some of the amino whotsits it contains. *1

What this means for me is that it will now be so much easier for me to get a decent nights sleep whilst reducing Etizolam. This has been the main problem for me so far. That old 'war inside my head' thing has not restarted yet. But getting a decent nights sleep is at least half the battle in WD i think. Because you're gonna feel a lot better if youre getting good sleep. Just wanted to share this with anyone who hasnt tried VR and is struggling to reduce etizolam.

The smell. Yeah. I use the totally raw unprocessed natural form of the plant. That does smell like old socks or somethin. But the amazing thing is once you poor boiling water over it to make a tea, they turn into a delicious tea. The boiling water must extract the nice tasting elements and leave the smelly ones behind in the roots. 3 teaspoons per mug is good for me

EDIT: I have been using VR in combination with opiates and benzos. It is possible VR and the other things just all potentiate each other. Its possible VR wont do much on it's own. Even so, I think it's gonna help get my Etizolam habit down a fair few mg. 7 mg currently. Far better than 20+

*1 monoterpenes (borneol), sesquiterpenes (b-bisabolene), beta-carotene, tannin, choline, vitamin C, B-vitamins, alkaloids (pyridine type, actinidine, chatinine, skyanthine, valerianine, valerine), iridoids (valepotriates, valtrate, didrovaltrate), quercetin, choline, essential fatty acids, caffeic acids, chlorogenic acids, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc and a high proportion of calcium.

http://earthfoods.tv/?p=551

Last edited:
Anyone tried these 'newer' pellets? they don't taste of anything, and are not as dark/cyan blue as the older ones...

No. I avoid all these shitty fuckin pellets.

Having some dud pills with no active ingredient at all, and then a quadruple strength one next to it is no good at all. This could be very dangerous too.

so i went and got a few pyraz, 0.5mg does basically nothing! should have at least made 1mg pellets, no where near on the level of etizolam but still an interesting benzo, the lightest benzo and strangest one for sure, probably as u said MDB these pellets might be different doses spread, though i dont see how tbh, well working in cladstine labs you would think the dosage in each wud be spot on ! definitely interesting in etiz powder, but i can see it having a detrimental effect on my life, anyone tried pyraz at like 3mg? it produce any sort of euphoria? i dont find it recreational at all, other than that feeling of content at around the 2mg mark, i have been taking 2mg etiz of a night for about 30 days and had 20mg temaz 3x in row before trying to use these as a sleep aid :/ been getting bad headaches too but im coming off nicotine so maybe that has something to do with it aswell..

just hope i can use these pyraz and be done with benzos, but my anxiety is high and at night i find it hard to switch off :(

Since I started keeping my etizolam powder dissolved in PG, measuring it carefully with a pipette, and stopped sticking it where the sun don't shine, I've had no problems with the stuff. It was a god-send last night as I've been overdoing the GABAs the last few days (pregabalin, phenibut and GBL), I've been feeling very restless and twitchy, not nice at all, well the etizolam killed that freakiness stone cold.

Make sure you have something to kill it stone cold when you run out of Etizolam