• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphenidate dosage

Raise the roof, the Wisbech roof. Who let the dogs out, the Wisbech dogs? North Wisbech crew inna house. Wisbech High Street crew in the muthafuckin place to be (Moods disco and grill, Wisbech, operating on restricted licence under new management, opposite Specsavers and the BP Garage, Wisbech).
you from wisbech

Or is it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21519029

Wisbech fish and chip fighter fined for police 'lie'
Frank's fish and chip shop, Wisbech Mr Wood said he was attacked after visiting Frank's fish and chip shop in Wisbech
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

Man holding chips fights off attack

A pub landlord who said he fought off four muggers while holding fish and chips has been fined for lying to officers, police said.

John Wood, 37, said he was stabbed with a screwdriver near Frank's fish and chip shop in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.

He was fined £80 for wasting police time, Cambridgeshire Police said.

Mr Wood insisted "the attack did happen" but he withdrew his statement when police asked if his fiancee had attacked him

French_Frog.jpg
?

How did it feel compared to eph?

Hey crazycatman apologies for the retarded nature of my respones (I'm no language maven but since the main focus of this thread seems to have subtly shifted towards attempting to decipher the enigma code of non-languages I thought I'd use retarded due to it apparently being synonymous with late. By eph do you mean ephedrine or ethylpheidate? Its a funny one at the best of times and I didn't help matters by taking shit loads of mpa with it and staying up for 3 days, though in fairness thats quite normal for me, its the fourth day when things really start to unravel.

Anyway, slowish onset so be careful not to think you havn't taken enough as you almost certainly will have - with a potency estimated at 7 times ritalin and therefore 10 fold that of shitalin its kinda hard not to get way off base line on this stuff. I'm prob gonna order some 2mo if I can then I give better update. I think the fact that it has the methyl (phenidate)sidechain and not the ethyl(phenidate) sidechain sets it up from the start,( I'm assuming 90% of BL crew would favour the ritalin over ethyl phen anyday). I'm tempted to go on a ramble about the two chlorines at the 3 and 4 position, mainly because its an identical trick employed in another one of fave new chems out there (Ak followed by some numbers I never bothered to remember)but we're talking effects here aren't we.

Ok, so very long lasting and very electric, but in a light kind of a way - its hard to desribe. You dont get a massive body high of it, atleast not enough to shove the MPA out of the picture. The best drug analogy I can make is to encourage you to think back to some piece of shit non-drug called clenbuterol, and then imagine if it had actually been good. If that makes no sense then you have my sincerest apologies, however, it really doesn't belong on the same scale of nonsense that I managed to generate over on another thread while under the influence of the shit. Shambles can verify for any doubters. I was banging out posts the make wisbechkwondo's read like Kerouac (in his prime!)

Last edited:
This is good stuff this is very additive aswell, does anyone else think that when ya sniffing it a few times when ya get a pain in ya nose it randomly makes the top of ya tooth at the front of ya mouth on the side it does in ya nose, it like there a nevre or something doing it lol, but anyway this does kane ya nose bad, but its only a good nice buzz if ya keep sniffing lines every 5-10 mins, I sit there doing 20-35mg lines every 10ish mins cuz the good cokey like buzz go after 20-35 mins of stop doing lines, but den leaves ya with a speedy like buzz paranoing , but it make ya quite horny if do a lot of it ,but is additive I get 25g at a time of this, aint had none for a few days but will be gettin next lot in few days

Well batches of ethylphenidate have varied considerably. The powder is weak but fairly pleasant, the crystal, i've had about 4 or five good batches and i binge, used to be 3 grams in 24/36 hours, usually spent masturbating with a half hard on, sometimes reduced to an acorn, but when you get a full boner....KABOOM!!!!

Anyway, i've not long finished a 2 gram binge of a crystal which didn't feel right. Gave me the horn and rush but later got rather trippy. I wont go into the 'wow maaaan' explanation, but staring at trees, woodwork, and doors was interesting to say the least. I felt quite antisocial and wandered around alone. It also made me feel nauseous. This was definitely cut with something.

I should not be doing stims because i am a certified loon, and yes they can/do exasperate negative thinking, but the wank sessions are bliss, apart from acornism, half hardons alright, and when you eventually get hard, you orbit the moon and back.

Put me off it to be honest. At least meph was consistent, never really had psychotic episodes with it. Oh well.

are there any consistent fairly mild stims, 5apb?

Have a choice between MPA and ethylphenidate, and after reading a few reports, looks like I'm edging towards trying this one.

What's the burn like when you snort this?

Anyone tried both and which one do you prefer?