• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphenidate dosage

Burn is horrific. Use a saline spray first. On a tramadol, EPH, etiz, Valium alcohol nix tonight which is very pleasant...

I recommend a dosage of 0mg with this compound. And don't put it up your nose under any circumstances. Not sure exactly why it is such an irritant but a couple of weeks of occasional use of the stuff gave me sinus problems that lasted months.

I feel like it's actually widened my airways, which probably isn't a good thing either.

Im late to the party, but thought id give it a bash. Have a g heading through the post. Whats a reccomended oral dosage for this stuff? After ceres horror story, I think ill steer clear of hoofing lines. Looking for a chatty, functional buzz. I cant be doing with 24 hour benders anymore.

I recommend a dosage of 0mg with this compound. And don't put it up your nose under any circumstances. Not sure exactly why it is such an irritant but a couple of weeks of occasional use of the stuff gave me sinus problems that lasted months.

This.

I read some people were losing the inside of their noses from monthly use. Checked by shining a laser pointer up there or something. 8(

^i go on three gram binges of this and always blow out a thick greeny red snotter after. I think my nose needs a break.

Im late to the party, but thought id give it a bash. Have a g heading through the post. Whats a reccomended oral dosage for this stuff? After ceres horror story, I think ill steer clear of hoofing lines. Looking for a chatty, functional buzz. I cant be doing with 24 hour benders anymore.
bumpety bump
I'm not hoofing lines of this anymore. Be interested in oral doses.

Christ, i'm never snorting this again. Blasted my way through 4 grams in about 48 hours and have taken 40 etiz, in two seperate doses. I feel bored of it, till the next time. I'm planning on gel capping them. Will it dissolve the caps storage wise? I find bombing less moreish than snorting going back to the meph days, although slightly less pronounced effects.

Still wired. Gonna take a treble dose of anti-psychotics

Last edited:
I really liked ethylphenidate, thought it was a great stim. I iv'd all the stuff I did though so a different perspective to most people.

I can't snort this shit, it burns too much. Maybe cutting in a little lactose would make it softer on the old sinus? Just tried plugging a small bit; didn't do enough. I would love to smoke this stuff tho, chase it off tinfoil. Can this be done -would heat destroy the drug.

@dope

Quote from shambles page 1:

it's very vapable cos it gives off vast clouds of thick, sicky sweet, lung-cheesegraterising smoke from even tiddly amounts. Then you go all whizzy. Then you wish you hadn't done what you just did for a bit.

Yeah, I smoked it off of foil; rather than burning into a blackened mess, the way powder coke would, it liquified into a brown liquid that burned into a thick smoke, with a sickly sweet taste, just like you described. great rush, and none of that evil burning from sniffing it. I did the whole gram tonight; my first stimulant for ages. Anybody know the BA for inhaling it rather than snorting it btw?

I guess I'll be getting a couple grams more of this, or maybe some synthacaine (poor mans cocaine, by all accounts), and I'll be smoking it - my favourite ROA by a country mile. is chasing it off of tin foil the most efficient way to go, or would some other equipment be better?

Last edited:
Hopefully having a wee taste winging its way to me this very morning if RM are on the ball rectal seems the way forward as my nose id pretty messed up from years of fake drug abuse. I'm very excited as I've been caning it on the DHC and Diaz the last week and to be honest I'm getting sick of it. The credit crunch has hit me hard. Its either that or trying to get fuked up on Lyrica.

Jesus what has it come down to:(

i take 50mg bombs, got no tolerance atm. I think i was soon up to 100mg bombs lat time i used it. Yeah snorting the stuff has you pacing the room almost punching the walls in agony. It might work better that way, but the initial pain, and then the bunged up things for days, i dont think its worth it. Never tried vapeing it, i can imagine that being extremely toxic and carcinogenic, so Ill give that a miss. Probably go more than enough potential cancer time bombs in my lungs allready, just a matter of luck wether they decide to turn malignant on me or not.

i never got the hang of that method, and after once wasting 150 mg of odt in the process, i decided it wasnt for me. The 50mg bomb seems to be doing ok, its overridden any tiredness as you woul expect, it doesnt last very long though IIRC. :\

It's not a joke :| Did you not know about my run-in with youtube =D

Think I might have to give rectal a bye ball. Been on the DHC all week and I'm proper backed up.