• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphenidate dosage

I've never applied to be a mod.

I don't know who the candidates were, so can't say who I would have chosen.

Anyone who sticks stuff up their arse is good with me.

I've never applied to be a mod.

I don't know who the candidates were, so can't say who I would have chosen.

Anyone who sticks stuff up their arse is good with me.

You would have been a great mod though

Shame Watsons Torment had to give it up, him and Shambles probably the coolest mods ever

Is WT still around? Shambles agreed, then wanders of to wherever before returning for more plugging.

I think WT indicated he gave it up (or was asked to) because he never actually modded anything.

Watsons was lubberly. I hope he decides to grace us with his presence again at some point

[edit]
and of course SHM would make a great mod. but if he did ever go over to the dark side, I think a little part of me would die inside .. ;p <3

To be fair WisbechKru said he goes fifths with his mates, so that would be 3g, but still a silly amount.

Good point knock well spotted, though in my defence the post in question was slightly tricky to decipher at certain points.

I think WT indicated he gave it up (or was asked to) because he never actually modded anything.

WT had ganja problems the second he became a mod. Actually turned out not guilty but he'd given up the mod job as soon as the agro started. WT was indeed a fine man. Come back WT.

and of course SHM would make a great mod. but if he did ever go over to the dark side, I think a little part of me would die inside

I think there are laws against it happening. One is called SHM's Law, the other is known as notoveralasdairsdeadbody.

. people on here seem to be dosing low on this stuff. I reckon a 3 or 4 100mg dose would be interesting.

Does mixing in it in a small amount of water and drinking (eeurrgh ) have the same amount of kick as plugging?

I dont know what low means, but i think fast and bulbous had the numbers down pretty spot on. For me, anything much over 50 and the negative fall out starts to outweigh any increase in initial buzz by a progressively larger margin. I have an anecdotal report of someone railing a 150mg line if anyone os inteterested, but to cut a long story short he regretted the decision in retrospect. Personally i dont ever do more than 50 at a time.

As for plugging versus drinking, i think thee is a difference but i'm not 100%. As far as i know plugging is just like snorting in that you get drug straight into blood stream. Oral injestion means it has to get through the liver first -and i think both ritalin and shitalin get broken down a little, giving you a mixture of meyabolites. I'm not too fussy myself - mostly use capsules as is more convenient for doing at work, but i'll happily plug it, and somewhat happily snort it - my nose has already seen enough damage in its lifetime so more reflection me than the drug.

Since we're on the subject of methyl/ ethyl phen doses i feel obligated to share my past 24 hr dosage related misadventure with my first batch of the brand new 3,4 dichloro methylphenidate analogue. All i can say now, as i got to get to work, dose extremely cautiously and be wary of how long this stuff takes to let up. I took 10mg yesterday afternoon and then 20mg at about 3 this morning. This isn't a controlled experiment as such due to also consuming a quarter gram of mpa along the way. But anyway, treat this stuff like its mdpv until you get your barings for real i reckon. Peace out.

You from wisbech??, u get buzzing? :), and to the other on say I moron, it called being druggies mate, lol

Last edited:
Raise the roof, the Wisbech roof. Who let the dogs out, the Wisbech dogs? North Wisbech crew inna house. Wisbech High Street crew in the muthafuckin place to be (Moods disco and grill, Wisbech, operating on restricted licence under new management, opposite Specsavers and the BP Garage, Wisbech).

That came perilously close to causing me to snort coffee down me nose, Jan =D

Since we're on the subject of methyl/ ethyl phen doses i feel obligated to share my past 24 hr dosage related misadventure with my first batch of the brand new 3,4 dichloro methylphenidate analogue. All i can say now, as i got to get to work, dose extremely cautiously and be wary of how long this stuff takes to let up. I took 10mg yesterday afternoon and then 20mg at about 3 this morning. This isn't a controlled experiment as such due to also consuming a quarter gram of mpa along the way. But anyway, treat this stuff like its mdpv until you get your barings for real i reckon. Peace out.

How did it feel compared to eph?

Like a Bee mate. But I'm King's Lynn Massive so I can't be your friend. Wanna Kola Kube?
I in lynn mate cuz got bail not to be in wisbech, was buzzing walkin rnd lynn town bit was paranoid man being bait doing dogey buzzing things I lost a rolled up ten pound note yesdaday aswell not good