European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphenidate dosage

Ceres,
Is that 20mg taken orally?
How much longer is the oral dose good for compared to nasal? (apparently a lot, I guess)

I guess I will just order some already.

So do people get euphoria off EPH? I have yet to find any, but I don't think I've dosed above about 50mg, maybe 150mg over a 12-hour session.

50mg wakes me up, no doubt. Has anyone noticed a threshold for euphoric effects to appear?

My first experience of 150mg oral followed at T+3h with another 150mg I found very euphoric. Having switched to IV I found 90-120mg shots euphoric but followed at the one hour mark with hideous anxiety which etizolam took care of but led me to engage in all sorts of fucked up shit when I lost track of my intake. Over time my shots have reduced to 30-50mg, the level of euphoria has reduced consistently over time but so has the anxiety and the need for etiz so I've enjoyed what I have got a lot more. By about 9 weeks ago I was only getting a mild mood lift but on my next session (session usually 74-78 hours) I happened to play a dance tune and experienced a euphoric lift like I hadn't felt since my days of ecstasy and rave so my sessions now feature all manner of euphoric dance music so yeah, it did get a bit chilled out for a bit but now things are better than ever.

I hope you find the key to unlock the magic of EPH though tbh if you're not getting much out of 50mg, I doubt 150 is going to magically transform it.

Just realised I'm replying to a 4 month old post. Oh well!

Just realised I'm replying to a 4 month old post. Oh well!

That's OK. I'm enjoying your post because I'm watching Ultraworld; Avon, Tarant, et al have encountered a spiky silver globe which they believe has been constructed by an alien life form. The Liberator is going into orbit, 1000 spatials out.

And yeah I've had some fun with ethylphenidate, it's often a matter of what you're paying attention to.

And yeah I've had some fun with ethylphenidate, it's often a matter of what you're paying attention to.

Always have something to direct your attention towards planned before you take it, I reckon. I only really get anxiety with it if I'm sitting about doing fuck all and bored and my attention starts to wander.

Does anyone get chest pains from this? First few times it felt very mild and benign, but a few times after multiple (small) redoses, coming off it I noticed unpleasant chest pains... alprazolam helped ease it though.

Thought I'd chip in with a bit of banter:

Using my 'preferred' (I wish I didn't get such immediate results!) route of IM, 20-30mg produces a functional state with mild to moderate euphoria. 50mg+ in one go and you definitely know you've had a stimulant, complete with the chatty cockyness I have an unhealthy liking for with stims. The biggest dose I've tried is 75mg; that lead to a bout of onanism a la peevee (and very frequent trips to the bog to piss).

I got a gram sample sent to me and to be honest, I'm considering whether to get some more - which isn't good considering I've been trying to be abstinant (set a goal of 6 months without anything but falling down water to get my head working a bit better :D )

I wud neva stick it up ya bum, thats just queer, but a gram of it sniffing it is good lasts the whole day , I got 15g of it thru the post in the morning and the whole lots gone by 7-8ish at nite, hi demend for this ecaine, but me n ma mates go 5th in each and have a buzzed to the max night, powder better to sniff, it kanes but not as much as the crystal, pure killa, but with think crstal more stronger pure same weight

I wud neva stick it up ya bum, thats just queer, but a gram of it sniffing it is good lasts the whole day , I got 15g of it thru the post in the morning and the whole lots gone by 7-8ish at nite, hi demend for this ecaine, but me n ma mates go 5th in each and have a buzzed to the max night, powder better to sniff, it kanes but not as much as the crystal, pure killa, but with think crstal more stronger pure same weight

I suppose the A47 does lead back in time as well as space, but plugging isn't homosexual, not that it matters ;)

It is, however, conclusive proof that homophobes are morons who do 15g of drugs in a day. :|

Fuck me i'm getting a stitch! My general inclination is to give the new comers the benefit of the doubt, however, I'm a fairly seasoned user and i reckon 15g of ethylphen would end me up in a pine box. Sounds like an "arm and hammer" job to me, either that or you did the 15g on the last day of 6 week mdpv run or something. Welcome to bluelight.

To be fair WisbechKru said he goes fifths with his mates, so that would be 3g, but still a silly amount.

My nose is sore with bloody snot, just like the old crystal meph days. The comedowns are anxiety inducing, but controllable, with a little help, etiz etc. people on here seem to be dosing low on this stuff. I reckon a 3 or 4 100mg dose would be interesting.

Does mixing in it in a small amount of water and drinking (eeurrgh ) have the same amount of kick as plugging?

I also do not like sticking things up my ass *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you write '*snip*'?

I'll simplify the choices for you.

A) Because you're being deliberately offensive, having been alive in the 21st century long enough to know better.

B) Because that's just the way you talk, being a bit backward like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you write '*snip*'?

I'll simplify the choices for you.

A) Because you're being deliberately offensive, having been alive in the 21st century long enough to know better.

B) Because that's just the way you talk, being a bit backward like.

Out of pure curiosity SHM, i'm not sure if you applied, who would you have chosen?