• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphenidate dosage

Aye I'm Ok worked last night and again tonight so not the best xmas ever....but I'd only be sitting in the house by meself so fuckit.

Xmas dinner was a Ginsters from the garage haha!!

Aye I'm Ok worked last night and again tonight so not the best xmas ever....but I'd only be sitting in the house by meself so fuckit.

Xmas dinner was a Ginsters from the garage haha!!

shit mate well hugs form me to make up from it :)

no benzo will just kill the buzz/trip

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty self explanatory mate. Shoving 2 gramms of crystals up your bottom is gonna sting a bit regardless of the chemical involved.

Take care............. xmas shouldn't be about a sore arse (at least not for most ;) ). Try some cream of some sort (whatever you have doesn't really matter but zinc & castor oil cream or the like)

lmfao at the sore arse each to their own a :) typical running out of drugs wonder if the pubs open tonight

ive been doing little sublingual doses today and it is morish! and the vastroconstiction powers induce awe. nice little mild wavey rushed tho

Would said vasoconstriction effects not render the old chap to be somewhat "un-operational"? if you get my meaning?

well i did test that lastnight. it was a fucking challenge alright.
its weird. i dont like it reqlly but cant stop taking it. im freezing, irritated, euphorialess, but cant stop!!!

yes, its official - definitely a shit drug..
the side effects are not worth it for a veeeeery mild buzz.
got 500mg for nowt and will never buy the shit ever.
speed is the way.