• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD's got talents v. get your talents out for the lads!

Dammit, I have no working soundcard on this laptop! I'll have a listen later when I get out f the studio!

please do :) feedback always welcome :)

lol the song - wanchorman actually swung it for me getting into uni lol funny that :p

Last edited:
Shit, I have a Souncloud with a couple of tunes, but it would reveal too much of my identity, and I'm not too comfortable with that given the nature of this site and my field of (un)employment.

You're not missing anything special though ;)

quite poss a new fave tunee of the moment :D

Aww cheers man :) I'll prolly put loads of my old tracks in a .zip file and put them on MediaFire for free or something, as I was going to release that track along with others on Wonktronica (when it was still going) but my comp died on me and it was but a stroke up luck that I'd given a copy of the tracks to a mate of mine. The only problem being that they weren't in .wav form or even 320 mp3's :p

But aye, I'll get round to that at some point..... some point... =D

Aww cheers man :) I'll prolly put loads of my old tracks in a .zip file and put them on MediaFire for free or something, as I was going to release that track along with others on Wonktronica (when it was still going) but my comp died on me and it was but a stroke up luck that I'd given a copy of the tracks to a mate of mine. The only problem being that they weren't in .wav form or even 320 mp3's :p

But aye, I'll get round to that at some point..... some point... =D

whenever is safety bro :)

send me a pm and we'll exchange hush etc usual bizz cheers buddy :)

Okay, seeing as you asked so nicely! Here's another!

pole-dancer.jpg

And one more:

polewendygreen.jpg

awesome :) you must have had some serious upper body strength!!! (you prolly still do :p ) i can barely do a press-up! you're pretty amazing tbh, no wonder you were such a successful stripper :)

random question: have you ever fallen off, i know you dont weigh much but i would imagine it hurts really badly if you fall off!! :)

Last edited:
^^ I was an awesome stripper. But those pics have been taken much more recently then you think! lol, I actually am a Pole Dance instructor now... I train really REALLY hard, and actually I just got back from an INSANE class with Miss Pole Dance UK... I am pretty strong. In fact my upper body is ripped for a girl.

Its got to the point now where I have to stop training so hard or I'll look like a body builder!

Poledancing is beyond just stripping, believe me! We have championships, a 'scene' and its treated like any other sport/dance form. I train, do weights and stretch regularly to keep my skills up. But I am still waaaaaaaaay off people like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyxoI-5hvRg. Thats Maxine Betts, my current instructor, she has a very 'athletic' style... Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_G4gHRc-M4&feature=fvst Felix Cane who is ranked Number 1 in the world and is my IDOL!!!!

I am training at the mo in the hope of competing this year at Miss PoleDance Uk.... But I fucked my shoulder last summer and that has really set me back.

So yes, I have/do fall off.. But its rare with good control. In fact the only times i have ever really fallen off is whilst pissed!! Hah!!

But yes, other then my job, Pole is my <3.... I could talk about it all night! Hah!

Wow H.A I wish you all the best with the Miss PoleDance UK competition hun :)
I can only imagine what strength is needed to get those sort of moves from your body!

i roll an amazing joint and i can move my ears.
i can shuffle(ye know, dancing. the running man etc) pretty well too.
but thats all. :)

I am still waaaaaaaaay off people like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyxoI-5hvRg. Thats Maxine Betts, my current instructor, she has a very 'athletic' style... Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_G4gHRc-M4&feature=fvst Felix Cane who is ranked Number 1 in the world and is my IDOL!!!!

Wow, that brightened my day.

I must say that besides some cheap and easy titillation, that was a revelation. My only experience with pole dancing has been the usual drink/drug fueled stag nights. But those videos support the sheer athletic beauty and skill of the ...sport? Those drops Maxine did were pretty amazing, but surely that would cause nasty friction burns as she stops so suddenly? And the moves from the truly beautiful Felix at 2:25 and 3:05 were just stunning. And man, what a body Felix has <3

Good luck in the competition. Please post up your moves on YT whan you can. In the interests of impartial constructive comment of course ;)

I'll get me raincoat....

On an entirely unrelated point, why does my post count appear to be going backwards? Most odd.

Last edited:
Cheers guys! I did have some videos somewhere for the company I work for, but as they have my real full name attached, which is also my brand business name for my other company, Id rather not show them on here!

But yeah, it IS a sport! And agreed a lot of people dont think it stretches much further them the bump and grind slutty performances seen on stage in strip clubs... But it does! Its HARD! It improves strength, felxibility, tones you and keeps me in shape! It is both aerobic and anaerobic exercise and is great for confidence and poise!

But yes, it is also dangerous and injury is possible! Hah! I have constant bruises and what we call 'pole burn' which is the friction Nomy mentioned! It hurts a lot!!! But we suffer for our art!!

I am training super hard at the moment, and I ache to fuck! But its not looking likely that I'll be able to submit for MissPoleDance UK as they have removed the 'Athletic' competition and now dancers have to wear heels and be 'sexy'. Which is a shame. I tend to dance barefoot and its more about the tricks then the slutty ass wiggling and titty waving.

Another dancer to watch is Tracey Simmonds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPfHsdFQqi8 Not the greatest quality video, but this was the performance that won her the Miss PoleDance UK title in 2009. I was there, front right of stage, literally speechless. She is incredible. This is more the sort of style I am aiming for... He flag holds are unbelievable!!

I am getting there! This move is called 'straight edge ayesha' and is, at the moment, my signature move!!

straightedge.jpg

Oh, and another of my fave moves atm!

cupidhold.jpg

Sorry!!! I honestly could talk about poledancing forever!!! Hah!!! I'll stop now!!!

HA I've always fancied pole dancing, was going to go to a class a while back but couldn't persuade anyone to come with me.. I am very impressed, looks amazing! Love the really controlled, flowing moves.. :)

I can hula-hoop a bit, nothing too spectacular and got out of the habit but I might take it up again this summer :) hoop-dance is a good way to keep fit I reckon!

Effie, I have a pole at home! Come to London and I'll teach you!!

And I cannot hula at ALL!!! So maybe you can teach me that!!!