• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD's got talents v. get your talents out for the lads!

Smackcraft, those pics are awesome!! =D

We have a talented bunch of EADDers!!!

Errm, I am a costume designer, so I am pretty good at making clothes! Especially corsets! I would love to post a link to my webpage here, but perhaps that'd be unwise as it is emblazend with my real name, email address and mobile and studio numbers! Hah!

But here's a pic of one of my pieces!

2.jpg

That's boootiful!<3<3

Grand :) That'd be quality ^_^

And have you only just heard that Phat_bass?? It's rather old I think.
Plus, technically, it's Dancehall (pronounced "Dance'aaall" and, technically, I'm a right music snob =D

You heard this one by Beenie Man?
"Hey! Gal tell mi yuh fantasies
Mek mi rub dun yuh ass and round titties
If yuh good pon yuh neck mi leff two hickies
Wrong bang fi yuh friend but for yuh dickies
Mek mi enroll yuh inna mi sex college
Graduate to Professor gal gimme knowledge
Dung a Nevil pon di beach inna mi small cottage
Mek mi use my bulldozer and block yuh passage
A just yuh and di I mi nuh need baggage
Man a text yuh pon phone and leave sex message
Dem nuh waan piece a yuh dem waan di whole package
She just blow dem away like jail pictures, hey!"

The dutty shlag he is 8)

They dont mince their words! Thats for sure lol :D

... smoked a huge spliff, parrrrrrranoiiiiia makes me take shit down, unreasonably because yeh. er......... yeah, i'm going to go and buy some KA black grape soda. All this jamacan music is making me feel distinctivly black lol :)

KA drinks <3 fruit punch is the best imo, can't remember if I've had black grape or not tho!

^Thats gorgeous!!! I want it on a Tshirt or something!? (I'm a designer, everything lead to clothes in my head! lol)

Would look amazing as CD artwork though!! :)

Nice save Evad :)

Breakco - Which one's the humblevoice player? (Sorry I'm well out of touch with Myspaz these days hehe. Just using SoundCloud which you should get on :)).

----- Edit -----

Just listend to the first one on one of the small players on the right hand side and it was quality! I love how the beats were unsyncopated and it was pure drive and an experiment into sound rather that purely a ridged song :)

You've a really similar manner about how you produce to myself when I used to make mashup type stuff ^_^
It's ace! :D

Last edited:
Nice save Evad :)

Breakco - Which one's the humblevoice player? (Sorry I'm well out of touch with Myspaz these days hehe. Just using SoundCloud which you should get on :)).

its the tiny lil one on the page in the bio section

let me know what ya guys think :)

Ah yea that's the one I'm listening to :) So yes! What I said up there applies ;)