• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD's got talents v. get your talents out for the lads!

They are lush smackcraft!

I make sock creatures. Not done it in ages though :( I can spin a hula hoop on my elbow and pass it to my other elbow, and spin it round my knees.. I can type faster with two fingers than most proper typists.. (scraping the barrel now)

And two boyfriends have told me I have the worst singing voice they have ever heard! Crushed my dreams :( haha

I can play several musical instruments.
I used to be able to draw really well. After nearly a 10 year break I'm taking it up again in my free time.
I can bend the tips of all my fingers downwards at the first joint .
and like many other bl'ers can tuck my feet behind my head
Oh, I can do the splits. But only front to back. Not nearly as hot as doing them out the way. Oh well.

Really liking the new picture Smack. Since everyone else is making suggestions. I think a soft glow coming from that window towards the right would look nice. It look so empty just sat there. I can just imagine some sillouette or shadow lurking in the room just beyond the light.

I sing like Elvis Presley, write like Dostoyevsky and fuck like the Marquis de Sade.

End of thread?

wooo another 3 x yes ... great stuff and the finger thing could be interesting too =D

he he =p

thanks for the advice but im going to leave it now with what i have as ive already uploaded 2 versions to DA already , heres the other version in case u missed it http://eternaldreams05.deviantart.com/art/Street-Life-209995877

You should get back in to drawing and upload them for us , do you have an account on DA at all ?

Woo hoo I'm through.

I've started small. Just some doodle art, I enjoy that. I need a proper set of charcoals and coloured pencils. I'm just messing about right now with pencil.

No, Don't have a DA account. No way to upload right now anyway.

what kind of stock creatures is it you make ? can i see some please

All sorts. There's Ava the Raver (arms say "Rave" from some socks with "save the rave" on; she also has dreadlocks), William the Drugs Mule (useful for smuggling things into festivals, haha. He was my first and was made under the influence of dissociatives so is a bit lopsided), Robbie the Rainbow Rabbit and one I made for my ex whose name I forget.

Can't find any pics that don't involve my face right now but will keep looking.

This is the book
I used to learn how to make em (but all mine are individual and different from the book, hehe)

Must take it up again, it's surprisingly easy and fun, and at the end you have a little monster of your own! Can use old socks or new, and random bits and bobs of material and buttons so very eco-friendly, hehe :D

Haha am I though? Or do I need to provide pix?

Much cooler having real life sock monsters (especially of the drugs mule or raver variety) than stock creatures ;)

Amazing work Smackcraft!!! I love 'Bad Friday Night' & 'Street Light' although its hard to choose, coz they are all brilliant!!!!!! :)

Yeah i love it, 'bad friday Night' its deffo my favorite!! LOVE IT!!!! :)

I once rode a bike with my eyes closed in a straight line for 10 seconds before getting too scared and opening them Crazy mugabe
lol i remember doing that stuff as a kid, or the better one was to play chicken with cars, just keep on going till you shit yourself lol

That's good stuff, Smackcraft.

I liked the street scene creature, maybe could have done with being smaller and less central. surrealistic details can be more effective when in the background.

Yea I love Smack's work :)
If my mate doesn't come through on my album artwork I'm definitely getting you on the case if yer still up for it ;)

I built this up nut by nut and bolt by bolt :-

picture025r.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

^ love it. My cousin just finished 2, one pearlescent blue, and one orange. He wants to go to italy and ship a load back. I'll try & get some pics.

Loving your work smackcraft :)

^ love it. My cousin just finished 2, one pearlescent blue, and one orange. He wants to go to italy and ship a load back. I'll try & get some pics.

Loving your work smackcraft :)

Its the stage 4 tuned 200 motor that catches the moped riders out everytime;)