• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD's got talents v. get your talents out for the lads!

Oh my. ^^Can I learn ;)

I should perhaps avoid the 'blood pressure' thread at this point.

Seriously, respect due.

I'll maybe do a video at some point myself and put it up! But yes! Anyone can learn Nomy!!

So, whats your talent Nomy?!

And Geoff?! What can you do?! Other then do an *excellent* impression of a grumpy old man!? Do you play any musical instruments??? In my head, you play guitar. Dont know why....

Effie, I have a pole at home! Come to London and I'll teach you!!

And I cannot hula at ALL!!! So maybe you can teach me that!!!

Haha wicked, I'd love that! :D

Hula hooping's ace, this is my instructor: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...ideo/video.php?v=639421054852&oid=36430016547

And this is one of my fave hopers Sharna Rose: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtw6BZaQRbo

It's not as technically demanding as pole dancing I imagine, and you don't need the same strength, but it's a lot of fun! :) <3

^^Wow Effie thats awesome! Totally love the glow in the dark hula hoop!!

I wanna learn that now!!!

I have also wanted to learn ariel silks and ropes too! Some of the girls I pole with do it, and I gather its fairly similar!

Do you go to classes to learn hula? Is there one in Bristol? I bet my best mate would LOVE this and she lives there!!!

Yeah there are, I think they've stopped for a bit now as the teacher's heading off to lots of festivals but I'll look into it and give you a pm :)

I've not been for ages, work got in the way, but I think I might get back into it now. Might pick up my poi and firestaff again too, I reckon learning one will help with the others :)

You know what I've always fancied? Trapeze! It'd be amazing :D

YES!!!! The circus school that loads of my girls go to do trapeze too!!

Basically, I just wanna be Cirque Du Soleil performer!! Hah!

Right, you an me to arrange to meet up and start our own circus/performance troupe!?

Who else is in?! Breakcorefiend can do the music... smackcraft can do the artwork, I'll make costumes.

It will be EPIC.

:D

I'm in! Woo I have always wanted to be in the circus! BL circus troupe.. love it. I reckon we should get a few of the boys doing some acrobatics too, haha :)

Breakcorefiend I missed your tunes as I was at work last night, you should put em back up! You seem to have a similar taste in music as me, would love to have a listen..

HA I have thought about getting a pole for my flat but I've got sloping ceilings so I don't think I could fit one sadly..

Last edited:
I get the feeling that the BL big ring circus might be uninsurable. It would make for a hilarious opening (and closing) night, though. Lots of missed cues, tripping trapeze artists leaping for imaginary trapezes and clowns falling over themselves laughing at the audience.

wribbly.jpg

Making sock creatures is my other talent/hobby! This one was a present for my mum, haha. Not done any in ages but they are so much fun to make. I made one called Ava the Raver with "rave" on her arms (from some "save the rave" socks..), she's my fave I think %)

My inspiration <3

Jancrow, I'm shocked by your lack of faith in our circus abilities, hehe. To be honest, if it all did go a bit wrong we could just feed the audience a load of acid and they'd think we were the best thing ever :D

YES!!!! The circus school that loads of my girls go to do trapeze too!!

Basically, I just wanna be Cirque Du Soleil performer!! Hah!

Right, you an me to arrange to meet up and start our own circus/performance troupe!?

Who else is in?! Breakcorefiend can do the music... smackcraft can do the artwork, I'll make costumes.

It will be EPIC.

hehehe aww i cant believe ppl like me music :D well chuffeed, as i always thought it was a bit poo myself :(

judith priest liked it though when i helped him do a set in the cavern in exeter :p

I'll maybe do a video at some point myself and put it up!

YES PLEASE! Sorry, yes please.
So, whats your talent Nomy?!

Erm, not sure 'talent' applies. More a misspent youth, and an attempt to make the most of what was spent :)

Guitarist/musician is the only thing I have an ability for. More composing soundscapes for documentaries these days with very limited success.

Here is the Soundcloud page I occasionally use for collaboration ideas: http://soundcloud.com/liquidmuse . There are a few of my works in there such as Introspection, Nineties Night and Interlude. They certainly won't get you dancing, but I enjoy writing that kinda stuff :)

Do also check out 'Bluelight Unite' which was a BL collab, though in no way finished. Also, 'Storm' is well worth listening to. The guy who did the vocals and background drums is also a BL member who's writing and delivery skills are superb. Check out the story. I think we've all met a 'Storm' Fantastically inspired stuff. I'm just waiting for his fresh vocal and drum mix to come through. This mix is very rough at the moment.

@ breakcorefiend, Have you edited out the link to your music? I can't find it.

YES PLEASE! Sorry, yes please.

Erm, not sure 'talent' applies. More a misspent youth, and an attempt to make the most of what was spent :)

Guitarist/musician is the only thing I have an ability for. More composing soundscapes for documentaries these days with very limited success.

Here is the Soundcloud page I occasionally use for collaboration ideas: http://soundcloud.com/liquidmuse . There are a few of my works in there such as Introspection, Nineties Night and Interlude. They certainly won't get you dancing, but I enjoy writing that kinda stuff :)

Do also check out 'Bluelight Unite' which was a BL collab, though in no way finished. Also, 'Storm' is well worth listening to. The guy who did the vocals and background drums is also a BL member who's writing and delivery skills are superb. Check out the story. I think we've all met a 'Storm' Fantastically inspired stuff. I'm just waiting for his fresh vocal and drum mix to come through. This mix is very rough at the moment.

@ breakcorefiend, Have you edited out the link to your music? I can't find it.

yea dude, if ya want the link pm me :)
i dont really wanna post it on the forum as you can understand ;)

Bumpity.

Sadly I have little to no talent in any area, but I can certainly appreciate talent in others so this Ye Olde thread seemed worthy of resurrection.

All talents great and small are more than welcome =D