• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD's got talents v. get your talents out for the lads!

cherrycolouredfunk

Bluelighter
I can ride a BMX with no breaks, IF i'm not drunk. I fell off the other night and I counted 20 bruises, 3 grazes on the palms of my hands, bruised finger nail, and swollen knee cap. I was lucky to miss my face. I bailed HARD!

I can get my legs up and over my head to touch the floor.

Sing a perfect C scale just from memory without hearing it first. Play piano from memory. Someone on BL has heard me play piano. I can't remember who.

Make a chicken out of a tea towel.

And be clumsy, a lot.

pics or lies. has to be seen. you also require to be wearing something appealing ofcourse ;)

I once rode a bike with my eyes closed in a straight line for 10 seconds before getting too scared and opening them 8( Crazy mugabe

I did used to be great at the recorder. Once the teacher asked someone to turn off the music and the other kid said that they had and that it was me playing perfectly (this was in infant school though) Think I have probably lost that talent now.

I have a talent for getting addicted to things pretty easily too :\

i can get my hands flat on the floor and bend my arms a bit without bending my knees.

i can also get my head to the floor when sat in a straddle position.

neither of these are talents. i have a long body in comparison to my legs, but people seem to think they are. can get one leg behind my head but not the other.

most of my actual talents are either x rated or don't make a great show.

I can get either leg behind my head, even though I'm a fat wee prick.

I can roll a beautiful joint & have perfected the art of smoking it. I'm just about to utiise that talent to try & aid the futile attempt at getting to sleep.

I can stay awake well past bedtime.

Other than that I'm pretty useless.

I'm great at making really bad decisions about what drugs I should and should not take ...does that count:D

own dental surgery? with or without pain releif?

i can play the tin whistle, and i can drink beer thru a tin whistle, watch your pints people!!

own dental surgery? with or without pain releif?

i can play the tin whistle, and i can drink beer thru a tin whistle, watch your pints people!!

no relief, except ganja.

had a filling put in at age 10 by a 'real' dentist, they didn't use any aesthetic so it put me off going back.

I like 2nd one best but you probably read what I was saying in the other thread already. Nice stuff though man.

I can do various things but some of them are work. I can sing quite well, I'm in a band (sometimes).

Crackhead, you should be writing a book, you have a love of telling tales and a way with language. Get on it. Monday morning, my desk type thing.

Last edited:
I think that picture you've done is stunning Smackcraft. It'd look great hanging on one of my walls.

I make music, chilled out stuff lately, lots of experimental stuff.

My Soundcloud

Nice stuff mate. Certainly Mr. Prolific aren't we? I was going to post up my soundcloud, but with 3 pages of stuff to compare against, I feel humbled :)

right well ive just finished my art i was working on but im torn between 2 versions as one i added a filter to the image and has smoothed teh work out but the other shows the full detail behind the work

Yep, I'd be up for a massive wall print of that. Top stuff. No filter fwiw.

I like it a lot, I prefer it to the other one, although if I were to buy it, I would probably rather have one without the creature if that were possible.

The version with the creature is cool, but I think that with everything else but no creature it would appeal to a lot more people. I would gladly hang it on my wall, but only without the creature.

Cool :D Thanks

What would that one look like with the shining light in the centre of the arch and the little balls of light around that. Or is that part of the creature?

That looks like the type of picture that should have Jack the Ripper sculking around in the shadows...

I like it

Nice stuff mate. Certainly Mr. Prolific aren't we? I was going to post up my soundcloud, but with 3 pages of stuff to compare against, I feel humbled :)

Cool man, you should post yours still.