• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

You bastard! That sounds delish!

I meant to make Sham some American cocktail sauce to go with some prawns whilst I was down and never got around to it. I do like a marie rose sauce but LOVE Cocktail sauce on my prawns too! Nice to have the comparison. YUM! I just love crustations tbh. Mussles, crab, Prawns etc. I'm a huge fan of oysters!

Oysters and mussels are molluscs not crustaceans.

/pedant;)

I'm a bit of a Brit cliche in that my Chinese meal of choice is none other than shredded duck in Hoi Sin sauce followed by Peppered Chicken with Jalapenos (raw and seeded, anything else is blasphemy).

I made toast 3 months ago and ended up giving it to my dog, made a rod for my back because he now expects a round of toast every damn morning and won't eat his own breakfast until I make it...

<3

I have a duck in the freezer that I bought a few weeks back, I'm just too lazy to defrost it :D I was supposed to be doing baked Camembert with walnuts pomegranate and rocket for dinner but were busy having a few drinks now so that is not going to happen.

Bear

^ drool.

Think I'm having haggis, neeps and tatties tonight round at the chicks.

I love baked Camembert but don't buy it that often as eating a block of cheese for a meal just sounds wrong :D. Like I say were both drinking and I have a load of last nights curry in the fridge so I'll probably stagger to the fridge later and make curry sandwiches.

I might get battered into the bevy tonight, I have the Xmas vibe going on now...

The mood is right
The spirits up
We're here tonight
And that's enough

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time

The party's on
The feeling's here
That only comes
This time of year

Home made minestrone soup , complete with a cheese sandwich and some rap music. A stoners dream right there %)

I might get battered into the bevy tonight, I have the Xmas vibe going on now...

The mood is right
The spirits up
We're here tonight
And that's enough

The party's on
The feeling's here
That only comes
This time of year

Lol that's good, Mushet x

Evey

Continuing my efforts to create the perfect stereotype of the student diet, I'm eating those rolled up crepes filled with nutella. Bloody delicious if you warm them up in the microwave though, and I find that having a little bit of food in the stomach seems to help get shit into my system faster than a completely empty stomach. Could just be all placebo, but I wouldn't be surprised (especially because it feels like the sertraline shuts down my stomach some, although again I might just be making shit up) if there is some benefit.

All i have had tonight is bloody magic mushrooms and beer. I might have to go make a pizza i think. Starting to get hungry.

All i have had tonight is bloody magic mushrooms and beer. I might have to go make a pizza i think. Starting to get hungry.

Pizza is always a good plan. What sort are you having?

I'll probably grab a pasty for lunch when I go get my train, as is my tradition for travelling, but for now I think I'll polish off that pack of nutella crepes. No sense leaving them halfway across the country when I could be eating them right now, after all.

Got to try those some time, that sounds like an excellent meal. I wonder if anyone's thought of making a curry sandwich shop, to compete with greggs and west cornwall pasty co and the like.

I was way to drunk to actually try and cook anything, had left over curry so had that in a bun with lettuce and tomato.

I was way to drunk to actually try and cook anything, had left over curry so had that in a bun with lettuce and tomato.

next time I'm eating out I'm sorely tempted to walk into an indian take out, hand em a bun and say "put some curry in this, please". Actually scratch that, lets combine curry sandwiches with the finest of british foods, the chip butty with proper chips from a chippy, and that yellow curry sauce they give you at the chippy. Bet you that would taste divine, especially if drunk.

Pizza is always a good plan. What sort are you having?

I'll probably grab a pasty for lunch when I go get my train, as is my tradition for travelling, but for now I think I'll polish off that pack of nutella crepes. No sense leaving them halfway across the country when I could be eating them right now, after all.
I am just going to make a simple tomato, salami, onion, garlic and anchovy pizza. Nothing complex but it will be tasty. Better go turn the oven on and get cracking.

I am just going to make a simple tomato, salami, onion, garlic and anchovy pizza. Nothing complex but it will be tasty. Better go turn the oven on and get cracking.

That's 4 ingredients more than the fanciest pizza I ever made. I think we have different definitions of complex : P

Lol that's good, Mushet x

Evey

Haha, it's a Paul McCartney Christmas song - Wonderful Christmas Time

Didn't have Haggis in the end, went to M&S to try and get one of those dinner for 2 for a tenner, but they are not doing it just now, ended up just buying loads of stuff.

Then I ate 300mg of Pregabalin, on top of the H it knocked me out - seriously, slept for like 10 hours.

Haha, it's a Paul McCartney Christmas song - Wonderful Christmas Time

Didn't have Haggis in the end, went to M&S to try and get one of those dinner for 2 for a tenner, but they are not doing it just now, ended up just buying loads of stuff.

Then I ate 300mg of Pregabalin, on top of the H it knocked me out - seriously, slept for like 10 hours.

No haggis and you still call yourself a scotsman? Next you'll be telling me you don't even own a kilt. (Of course, if you were to now beat the crap out of me in a drunken rage, your scottish status would be irrefutably established).

^ I do indeed own a Kilt and when I wear it I go 'baws oot' underneath!

P.S What happened over in Gibberings? The thread has been closed?!