• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

^ I do indeed own a Kilt and when I wear it I go 'baws oot' underneath!

P.S What happened over in Gibberings? The thread has been closed?!

Drama llama infestation broke out, alasdair excised the infected posts but it was deemed terminal and the host was put down. Tempbibberinz is the replacement till the mods get everything quietened out.

Haha. The life of a student!

: D Nothing wrong with doing the student thing while you're a student, it's only a problem if you continue cooking like that when you graduate (unless you do a PhD, I think you still get to claim student living rights then). Of course, you can always find another excuse for terrible cooking habits, and I'm sure I will once I'm done with uni. I'm thinking travelling will be a good one, with the added side bonus of going to see the world of course. Maybe I'll do a year in the states, I have a US passport so I could work there legitimately if I wanted and also they wouldn't be able to kick me out for being an unemployed bum. Wouldn't live there of course, but there's really pretty bits to america and pistol shooting is both great fun and impossible to do around here. Anyways this is a food thread not a rambling thread so I'll shut up now.

: D Nothing wrong with doing the student thing while you're a student, it's only a problem if you continue cooking like that when you graduate (unless you do a PhD, I think you still get to claim student living rights then). Of course, you can always find another excuse for terrible cooking habits, and I'm sure I will once I'm done with uni. I'm thinking travelling will be a good one, with the added side bonus of going to see the world of course. Maybe I'll do a year in the states, I have a US passport so I could work there legitimately if I wanted and also they wouldn't be able to kick me out for being an unemployed bum. Wouldn't live there of course, but there's really pretty bits to america and pistol shooting is both great fun and impossible to do around here. Anyways this is a food thread not a rambling thread so I'll shut up now.
Travelling is something everyone should do! Never been to the states but have done Europe, most of Asia, bits of South America, Isreal, Egypt. You will never regret traveling and you will get to eat lots of awesome food ( tying it into the food thread :) )

Travelling is something everyone should do! Never been to the states but have done Europe, most of Asia, bits of South America, Isreal, Egypt. You will never regret traveling and you will get to eat lots of awesome food ( tying it into the food thread :) )

Really can't wait, got medical and uni tying me to this city for the moment, but once both of those are done and wrapped, I am fucking out of here. So many places to see, a life that's been on holding sequence for years to get sorted and fire off over the horizon. I can't wait, honestly.

And yeah, can't beat experiencing new food in its home region. One of these days I need to switch my digestive system from veggie (as I was raised) to omnivorous, just need to quit faffing and procrastinating and eat some fucking meat. (And I don't mean cock)

I wish I had want traveling for a year after Uni or something, at the time though I was having too much fun getting fucked and dancing to techno every weekend that I would have never saved for it. Now I'm 34 and have kids; therefore, I have left it too late.

... but... I can imagine myself in my 50s (when I know my kids are settled and doing okay), I'll be an old long grey haired guy with a beard, tripping out of my nut and dancing on a beach in Goa. I'll get an old VW camper and just go places. I might even try and start my own cult, anyone fancy joining me?

Really can't wait, got medical and uni tying me to this city for the moment, but once both of those are done and wrapped, I am fucking out of here. So many places to see, a life that's been on holding sequence for years to get sorted and fire off over the horizon. I can't wait, honestly.

And yeah, can't beat experiencing new food in its home region. One of these days I need to switch my digestive system from veggie (as I was raised) to omnivorous, just need to quit faffing and procrastinating and eat some fucking meat. (And I don't mean cock)
I couldn't do the vego thing. I am happy to eat vego meals but i love my meat (and i dont mean cock either :) )
So much amazing food in the world. I am obsessed with Thai food after spending a lot of time there over the years. Its just amazing ( real thai food not the rubbish they pass off as thai in most thai restaurants ). So fresh and spicy and the tension of competing flavours (salty,spicy,sour and sweet) is like no other cuisine that i have tried. I am a big fan of real Italian food too after a romance with a sweet italian girl a couple of years ago. I just love good food.

I wish I had want traveling for a year after Uni or something, at the time though I was having too much fun getting fucked and dancing to techno every weekend that I would have never saved for it. Now I'm 34 and have kids; therefore, I have left it too late.

... but... I can imagine myself in my 50s (when I know my kids are settled and doing okay), I'll be an old long grey haired guy with a beard, tripping out of my nut and dancing on a beach in Goa. I'll get an old VW camper and just go places. I might even try and start my own cult, anyone fancy joining me?

Sounds like a good gig, but I'd say get a Ford Transit instead of a camper, load it with kit and stick a bed in the back for when camping's not an option. I get that VW campers have the image and the tradition, but personally a Ford Transit seems like a better travelling vehicle to me. Maybe a bit heavier on the petrol and not quite able to squeeze in to tight parking spaces, but on the other hand it doesn't have a hairdryer for a motor and it has far more space in the back. Though a cult leader in a white van would just make everyone think pedo, you can't win really.

^ Thai food is always a good shout! I was in Bangkok for 4 days about 6 years ago, I hardly had a sit down meal! I just ate off of the street vendors, I had some of the best squid I have ever tasted from a vendor, cooked fresh right in front of me in a busy street. Brilliant.

Yeah, white van, no windows and a mattress in the back, something a bit Ted Bundy about that set up.

I couldn't do the vego thing. I am happy to eat vego meals but i love my meat (and i dont mean cock either :) )
So much amazing food in the world. I am obsessed with Thai food after spending a lot of time there over the years. Its just amazing ( real thai food not the rubbish they pass off as thai in most thai restaurants ). So fresh and spicy and the tension of competing flavours (salty,spicy,sour and sweet) is like no other cuisine that i have tried. I am a big fan of real Italian food too after a romance with a sweet italian girl a couple of years ago. I just love good food.

I've never really been too fussed about food. Don't get me wrong, if I get good food I'll certainly appreciate it, but I don't have too much trouble just eating crap, because when I'm eating crap it's just eat, done, onwards to the next thing. It just fades to the background and unless it's something actually bad, I'll eat about whatever and be fine. Maybe I just need to experience better food, but it is useful being able to not really be fussed if what you're eating isn't really the best. The one food thing I will always crave though, is sugary sweets. I can have a drawer with a pile of 3-FPM caps, and a bag of mint imperials the drawer above, the 3-FPM will wait till its proper time, but I'll be buggered if I'll stop on the mints before the bag's gone.

Biscuit and a coffee. Waiting for the cook to hurry up with my dinner, I'm starved!

I've never really been too fussed about food. Don't get me wrong, if I get good food I'll certainly appreciate it, but I don't have too much trouble just eating crap, because when I'm eating crap it's just eat, done, onwards to the next thing. It just fades to the background and unless it's something actually bad, I'll eat about whatever and be fine. Maybe I just need to experience better food, but it is useful being able to not really be fussed if what you're eating isn't really the best. The one food thing I will always crave though, is sugary sweets. I can have a drawer with a pile of 3-FPM caps, and a bag of mint imperials the drawer above, the 3-FPM will wait till its proper time, but I'll be buggered if I'll stop on the mints before the bag's gone.

It's good to try and eat well if indulging in a lot of drugs, easier said than done I know. I tend to eat fairly healthy (the majority of the time) during the week, at weekends I tend to eat shit. However, I do take Berocca/multi vit/ginseng/other supplements on a daily basis.

It's good to try and eat well if indulging in a lot of drugs, easier said than done I know. I tend to eat fairly healthy (the majority of the time) during the week, at weekends I tend to eat shit. However, I do take Berocca/multi vit/ginseng/other supplements on a daily basis.

My food schedule has gone to shit a lot this term after my sleep schedule died a horrible, SSRI flavoured death and resurrected as a shambling mockery of the natural order. Being home will probably help at least quantity and quality wise, though my parents rarely eat before 10 pm so schedule wise it'll still be gacked. I'm only taking some cheapo vitamin A, C, E and selenium stuff because student, I should probably research better and learn what is best for protective purposes, or I could just eat better and then it wouldn't be as important, but since that's unlikely supplementing is probably the way to go for now.

@Squid Berocca is a good shout in my opinion, you can get cheaper alternatives.

How's the 3FPM binge going for you? I've still to try it, nearly ordered it a couple of times but refrained.

Yeah thai streetfood is the bomb. The best meals i have ever had have been from street vendors in Bangkok. I never eat in restaurants there. Only eat from the street. So cheap to.

Word. Just properly eating on the go, gave a whole new meaning to 'fast food', but it was tasty and mostly healthy.

Deep fried grasshoppers taste a bit nutty.

Word. Just properly eating on the go, gave a whole new meaning to 'fast food', but it was tasty and mostly healthy.

Deep fried grasshoppers taste a bit nutty.
Yep the thais are the real masters of fast food. Super fresh and tasty. Pretty healthy food too. You dont see many obese Thais thats for sure.

@Squid Berocca is a good shout in my opinion, you can get cheaper alternatives.

How's the 3FPM binge going for you? I've still to try it, nearly ordered it a couple of times but refrained.

Still rocking and rolling, no feeling for sleep but my dose isn't quite where it was the first time I tried it, I really needed longer tolerance breaks instead of shoving so much in a week. I am beyond caffeine level though, if not quite at club-grade "everything is awesome". Snorting has been basically worthless both times I tried it in this session, though I maxed at 20 mg and first snorted dose was buggered and I only got maybe 10 mg of it actually up my nose. I will give it one more go with a 40 mg bump and cooled off tolerance, but that will be it for snorting, no matter how much my brain convinces me there's a high at the end of the rainbow. Looks like I have enough set and timed to last till after my train arrives, which is great, I can crash on my home bed with no worries. Will be interesting to see what the drop is like this time. Still got a bit left in the baggy too, which may be my new year's eve party favour or I might go back to the MPA and bring in the new year in dirty style. Redosing once an hour though, and never getting the first high back (although I have not tried with larger re-up doses on MPA, so that would be good to know about if nothing else), doesn't seem as good as the slick 3-FPM ride. We shall see though, that's all concerns for another time.

I do get a bit of visual field effect from it, feels like outside of whatever I am focussed on things are a little more blurry than usual. Perhaps it's me super-focussing on the one spot to the expense of everything else, maybe it's sleep dep, maybe it's an interaction with sertraline because that causes an effect on vision for me (which I really can't think of a good way to explain. Spacey is the closest I can come, but that doesn't really capture it), maybe it's maybelline, who knows, it's not a major problem unless you were trying to drive on this, and that's dumb anyway, would be something of an issue cycling too I guess, I would rate it less than sertraline come-up or weed in terms of diminished capability from screwy visual feed.

Other than that, I am not lowkey smiling, but I feel fine mentally. I find if I am away from typing for too long my brain starts getting jammed with things to say, and I have relatively little inhibition in saying them, but again that's less pronounced than the first night, presumably due to tolerance. This really strong desire to communicate is quite interesting as an effect really, it feels different from MPA ish babble, which I believe is similar to speed babbles, but this could just be 3-FPM's general weird character striking again.

As you can see, no issue typing out a novel when prompted, and I really should finish the packing I keep getting distracted on by the desire to chat to people.

@Squid - Yeah, I've noticed in a few threads that your posts have become more frequent and a lot longer! Hence, why I asked how the binge was going...

I'll be doing no drugs over the New Year, but Xmas day will be another story, was thinking about buying more coke, the gram I bought recently was the first time in agggggeeeessss, coke has never been my DOC, don't get me wrong, I'll hoover it up if it's there, but it's pricey for the overall high that doesn't last long enough. However, I did enjoy it and it's the type of drug that will go unnoticed that I'm on drugs around the dinner table.

What about the 3FPM, do people that you interact with normally, do they know that you're high?

Still rocking and rolling, no feeling for sleep but my dose isn't quite where it was the first time I tried it, I really needed longer tolerance breaks instead of shoving so much in a week. I am beyond caffeine level though, if not quite at club-grade "everything is awesome". Snorting has been basically worthless both times I tried it in this session, though I maxed at 20 mg and first snorted dose was buggered and I only got maybe 10 mg of it actually up my nose. I will give it one more go with a 40 mg bump and cooled off tolerance, but that will be it for snorting, no matter how much my brain convinces me there's a high at the end of the rainbow. Looks like I have enough set and timed to last till after my train arrives, which is great, I can crash on my home bed with no worries. Will be interesting to see what the drop is like this time. Still got a bit left in the baggy too, which may be my new year's eve party favour or I might go back to the MPA and bring in the new year in dirty style. Redosing once an hour though, and never getting the first high back (although I have not tried with larger re-up doses on MPA, so that would be good to know about if nothing else), doesn't seem as good as the slick 3-FPM ride. We shall see though, that's all concerns for another time.

I do get a bit of visual field effect from it, feels like outside of whatever I am focussed on things are a little more blurry than usual. Perhaps it's me super-focussing on the one spot to the expense of everything else, maybe it's sleep dep, maybe it's an interaction with sertraline because that causes an effect on vision for me (which I really can't think of a good way to explain. Spacey is the closest I can come, but that doesn't really capture it), maybe it's maybelline, who knows, it's not a major problem unless you were trying to drive on this, and that's dumb anyway, would be something of an issue cycling too I guess, I would rate it less than sertraline come-up or weed in terms of diminished capability from screwy visual feed.

Other than that, I am not lowkey smiling, but I feel fine mentally. I find if I am away from typing for too long my brain starts getting jammed with things to say, and I have relatively little inhibition in saying them, but again that's less pronounced than the first night, presumably due to tolerance. This really strong desire to communicate is quite interesting as an effect really, it feels different from MPA ish babble, which I believe is similar to speed babbles, but this could just be 3-FPM's general weird character striking again.

As you can see, no issue typing out a novel when prompted, and I really should finish the packing I keep getting distracted on by the desire to chat to people.
Maybe its maybelline. Classic. That cracked me up. You have a great way with words Squid. Its been great chatting to you. Go pack before its too late!