• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

My first meal of the day and I'm eating pickled Mussels. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I'll have you know I have great taste in food, just ask Sham about my cooking. Just as of late my appetite hasn't been about much and I just get cravings for small nibbles. Nothing big sadly.

Tellin you boi, I can cook up a feast to make you weep with joy!

Fresh prawns and cold cold beer.

You bastard! That sounds delish!

I meant to make Sham some American cocktail sauce to go with some prawns whilst I was down and never got around to it. I do like a marie rose sauce but LOVE Cocktail sauce on my prawns too! Nice to have the comparison. YUM! I just love crustations tbh. Mussles, crab, Prawns etc. I'm a huge fan of oysters!

They are indeed delicious! I make a cocktail type sauce up by mixing mayonnaise with some tomato sauce and a bit of chilli sauce. It is really good with the prawns.

Yeah, that's a jazzed up version of Marie Rose sauce. Or if you've ever watched step brothers ( Will Ferrell ) "fancy sauce" With a bit of a kick!

I do mine with some chipotle sauce for some smokey spice. Tis tasty stuff indeed!

Despite Sprouts comments, I'm actually good with making food for others and know my spices well. Koneko is another to ask for foodie advice, she's an amazing cook! Sham is a surprising one for knowing his spices and foodie things! He's an amazing cook! The only way I could describe him is decadent.

I go pretty good in the kitchen myself. I was married to a very talented chef for 15 years and she certainly taught me how to cook. I mainly cook thai style dishes as i have spent a lot of time in Thailand over the years and just love the food. A mates wife who is thai has taught me a lot of authentic dishes so my diet is heavily thai. I love cooking in general though.

I, on the other hand, will gladly proselytize the worth of baked beans and pasta as an evening meal.

OT: Half a pack of knockoff snickers. I blame the weed.

Last night a portion of chicken pakora after coming out of pub - I love pakora, tasty little lumps of orgasmic spicy goodness.

Lunch today, dunno yet, might hit Greggs - sandwich that tickles my fancy, sausage roll, latte.

Tuna mayo with Jalapeno and beetroot sandwiches - I quite fancy going out for dinner later so may go for a Chinese meal.

What's your usual when eating Chinese grub? Yum, yum...

If going to the local I pretty much have the same meal every time :D - hot and sour soup, Crispy chili duck, chicken with chili and lemongrass (or chicken with cashews/Kung Pao), veg noodles, rice. Now depending if I'm really hungry I will chicken lettuce wraps as a starter.

Do you have a set of favorites ?

That sounds braw!

If I'm hungover and order from my favourite Chinese takeaway I usually get sweet & sour chicken in batter, fried rice, chips and instead of the sweet & sour sauce I ask for curry sauce, haha 8o - this is only when hungover on a Sunday evening when I just want stodgey junk food. I'll get a spring roll (2 giant ones from this place).

If I go to a Chinese restaurant I'll order a more civilized dish, there is one place where I order salt & pepper squid - awesome, just awesome.

There is another Malaysian place called 'Asia Style' in Glasgow, it's locally well known and a lot of the people who eat there are form Far Eastern descent, one of the dishes is soft shell crab, I'm actually drooling at my desk just now...

That sounds braw!

If I'm hungover and order from my favourite Chinese takeaway I usually get sweet & sour chicken in batter, fried rice, chips and instead of the sweet & sour sauce I ask for curry sauce, haha 8o - this is only when hungover on a Sunday evening when I just want stodgey junk food. I'll get a spring roll (2 giant ones from this place).

If I go to a Chinese restaurant I'll order a more civilized dish, there is one place where I order salt & pepper squid - awesome, just awesome.

There is another Malaysian place called 'Asia Style' in Glasgow, it's locally well known and a lot of the people who eat there are form Far Eastern descent, one of the dishes is soft shell crab, I'm actually drooling at my desk just now...

I really like salt n pepper squid, haven't had it in a while so thanks for reminding me (I'll get some squid next time I'm shopping). He fancied a curry so I made Aubergine and Chickpea curry, Mung Bean Daal, Onion Bhajis, rice Was a bit of a feast so thankfully have enough left over for another meal.

I'm a bit of a Brit cliche in that my Chinese meal of choice is none other than shredded duck in Hoi Sin sauce followed by Peppered Chicken with Jalapenos (raw and seeded, anything else is blasphemy).

I made toast 3 months ago and ended up giving it to my dog, made a rod for my back because he now expects a round of toast every damn morning and won't eat his own breakfast until I make it...

<3