• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

I never once had anyone suspect anything unless I was chatting complete shit for hours.

I'm loving Squid's posts - longer and longer without ever noticing! Even on Speed I know I'm writing essays, on 3-FPM I feel just lucid enough to let my mind flow freely. ;)

It's like a mixed stimulant and empathogen when it comes to communication.

<3

Maybe its maybelline. Classic. That cracked me up. You have a great way with words Squid. Its been great chatting to you. Go pack before its too late!

Nearly packed, just putting off grabbing the comp to the last possible second. That reminds me though, I finally sorted the child lock on my phone so I can actually go on BL on it now. So I won't necessarily be completely out of touch while I ride. Just mostly because phone keyboards just don't compare to the proper thing. Only thing left to do now apart from that is eat the second-to last pill, I think.

Good for a spot of creativity you think Sprout?

Absolutely. I'd not be writing half as well if I were sober right now. Whatever you write would probably need a good strong edit pass while sober though, to hack out all the tangents and whatnot that creep in. Writing on 3-FPM feels like just one continuous stream, but like water it really goes wherever it feels like unless you really try to direct it, and even then it'll try to break free as best as possible. Again, use it but certainly don't trust it.

Absolutely. I'd not be writing half as well if I were sober right now. Whatever you write would probably need a good strong edit pass while sober though, to hack out all the tangents and whatnot that creep in. Writing on 3-FPM feels like just one continuous stream, but like water it really goes wherever it feels like unless you really try to direct it, and even then it'll try to break free as best as possible. Again, use it but certainly don't trust it.

Profound words.

See what I mean about a "sinister" kinda quality, Squid?
I don't trust the stuff, but I fucking love it. It will take you out back and put 2 in your temple if you aren't prepared.

It's the most creative drug I've ever known, Speed is just for ranting, 'Cid is just as likely to throw you down the rabbit hole as it is to aid creativity.

See what I mean about a "sinister" kinda quality, Squid?
I don't trust the stuff, but I fucking love it. It will take you out back and put 2 in your temple if you aren't prepared.

It's the most creative drug I've ever known, Speed is just for ranting, 'Cid is just as likely to throw you down the rabbit hole as it is to aid creativity.

This stuff is definitely amazing for creating. Comedown is so gentle too, even with 26 hours sleep dep and last dose 6 hours ago, I don't feel like death. I can't play WoW for shit, but again, this shit is subtle, you almost can't notice the crash out till you start banging your head against it. I'm just sliding away from reality and it's barely noticable. I assume I'll need a few days to sleep off whatever this funk is, but it's almost seamless with the mix of depression and SSRI leftovers I call baseline. I can only really tell that there's something else here because like I said, I'm complete garbage at WoW at the moment. It seems like it would be so, so easy for this shit to get you in a stranglehold if you aren't completely on top of what's going on. But on the other hand, there seems to be a great deal of potential here. But even there, I just can't trust my own view because I'm not sure the 3-FPM isn't poking me into liking it, like the whole thing with wanting more lines even if they aren't doing anything for you.

I've just finished baking a Christmassy stuffed loaf for the works Fuddle tomorrow:
festive_bread_2.jpg

It's stuffed with stuffing balls, turkey, bacon, brie and cranberry jelly.

The dough is made with 400 g. flour, 1 sachet instant yeast, 15 ml. sugar, 5 ml. salt, 60 ml. olive oil and 230 ml. water, in a Panasonic Bread Bakery on the DOUGH program. The meats and stuffing balls are cooked and the cheese diced while the dough is being prepared; then the dough is rolled out into a rectangle, the fillings piled up in the middle third and the two ends folded up and over the middle. It is then transferred to a lightly-oiled baking tray, pierced with a knife multiple times to allow steam to escape, drizzled with a little more olive oil and baked in the oven on number 7 for 25 minutes.

Making my favourite meal tonight. Pad Kapow - stir fried minced pork with thai basil, chilli, garlic and a dash of fish sauce. So easy to make and so delicious. Washed down with cold beers. Bliss.

Making my favourite meal tonight. Pad Kapow - stir fried minced pork with thai basil, chilli, garlic and a dash of fish sauce. So easy to make and so delicious. Washed down with cold beers. Bliss.

Gorgeous stuff indeed (well the chicken version anyway).

He cooked breakfast today so I had Frittata (fried potato, roast peppers, garlic and fresh hot chilies)

Making my favourite meal tonight. Pad Kapow
That sounds like something Batman might enjoy .....

I'd definitely be leaving the fish sauce out, though. After a past stent as a vegetarian, I'm now a strictly-land-m**t-only gal .....

Holy (insert exclamation that I can't think of) Batman.

I've just finished baking a Christmassy stuffed loaf for the works Fuddle tomorrow:
festive_bread_2.jpg

It's stuffed with stuffing balls, turkey, bacon, brie and cranberry jelly.

The dough is made with 400 g. flour, 1 sachet instant yeast, 15 ml. sugar, 5 ml. salt, 60 ml. olive oil and 230 ml. water, in a Panasonic Bread Bakery on the DOUGH program. The meats and stuffing balls are cooked and the cheese diced while the dough is being prepared; then the dough is rolled out into a rectangle, the fillings piled up in the middle third and the two ends folded up and over the middle. It is then transferred to a lightly-oiled baking tray, pierced with a knife multiple times to allow steam to escape, drizzled with a little more olive oil and baked in the oven on number 7 for 25 minutes.

Looks brilliant! Hope the work mates enjoy the effort.

I'd definitely be leaving the fish sauce out, though. After a past stent as a vegetarian, I'm now a strictly-land-m**t-only gal .....
Fish sauce is essential. Pretty hard to make anything thai without it.

Gorgeous stuff indeed (well the chicken version anyway).

He cooked breakfast today so I had Frittata (fried potato, roast peppers, garlic and fresh hot chilies)
Yeah it works well with chicken or beef mince too but my favourite is pork. Thats the meat they use for it in Thailand and i got the taste for it over there.

Last edited:
Pad Kapow Recipe
Serves 2 but i usually eat the whole lot myself!!
Ingredients
4-5 Garlic cloves
4-15 Birdseye Chillis
pinch of salt
2 eggs
300g Mince (i use pork and veal mixed but pork, chicken or beef works too)
2 Tablespoons Fish sauce
1 Tablespoon Seasoning sauce (optional)
1 Tablespoon White sugar
1/4 cup of stock or water ( i just use water)
2 large handfuls of Holy Basil or Thai Basil ( Thai Basil easier to find)
261329_10150227701748173_2734051_n.jpg

Recipe
Prep time - 10 min
Cooking time - 5 min

Recipe

Roughly chop garlic cloves and chilli. The amount of chilli is down to personal taste but this dish is meant to be hot (the heat is balanced by the richness of the egg) so head towards ten. I usually use about 15 which is Thai hot.

Fry eggs and set aside on a warm plate to keep hot

Fry chilli and garlic on a medium heat. You dont want to colour the garlic just release some aroma and flavour.

Add the mince and brown on high heat

Add the fish sauce ( i also add a tablespoon of Seasoning sauce - a fermented soy sauce)

Add the sugar and water or stock and simmer for a minute

Add the basil and remove from heat as soon as it wilts.

Serve with rice with the fried egg on top
270831_10150227702163173_7242918_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds interesting, Consumer, thanks for sharing with us :) That looks rather tastey.

Evey

Crumpets with strong chedder on - was gonna heat last nights indian up but ill just let that stew a tad longer, fuck it'll be nice :)