• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

22344941494_4765ab9d0e_k.jpg

Made potato rösti, cheese and onion omelette with a tin of tomatoes reduced into a thick sauce.

Was really tasty if I say so myself

I had a 10mg MST and a 10mg Sevredol for breakfast this morning, lacked seasoning.

Doing roast butternut squash, chicken fried with garlic, having it warm with feta, walnuts, rocket and baby spinach salad.

It was more out of sheer laziness than not having stuff to cook (which is worse). Beans were left from the day before and toast was I couldn't be bothered to make a jacket potato so toast was the quickest option (other than just eating them direct)

Made a squash, spinach, onion, tomato, feta frittata - side salad of Rocket, cherry tomato, walnuts with a pomegranate molasses dressing.

Was really tasty and thankfully have enough left over for lunch today.

It was more out of sheer laziness than not having stuff to cook (which is worse). Beans were left from the day before and toast was I couldn't be bothered to make a jacket potato so toast was the quickest option (other than just eating them direct)

Made a squash, spinach, onion, tomato, feta frittata - side salad of Rocket, cherry tomato, walnuts with a pomegranate molasses dressing.

Was really tasty and thankfully have enough left over for lunch today.

I would have just taken a bite out of the cheese and stuffed some dry bread into my mouth, then ate the beans straight from the tin. Saves a lot of hassle, but I still manage to achieve the same flavours.

'squash, spinach, onion, tomato, feta frittata - side salad of Rocket, cherry tomato, walnuts with a pomegranate molasses dressing' - It's like the polar opposite of your earlier creation.

I ate a tin of button mushrooms yesterday :(
What, I like them.......

Only mushrooms I'll eat are magic ones.

Mushrooms, I can't stand them, the earthy taste and texture. Yuck. I try them every now and again as it's only one of two foods that I have tasted in my life that I don't like, the other being snails (again, the earthiness and the texture).

Some chocolate I found down the side of the bed. It was in a wrapper though, so it's ok. We do have actual food!

I love mushrooms, think I'm the only person I know who didn't mind munching down the magic ones as-is. Everyone else was all 'ohhh they're so gross and slimy yet not slimy and I think that's a bit of mud left on'. Whatever, gimme shrooms. Never tried snails though, couldn't man that.

Aye, I had a mate that liked eating magic ones too, where I would be gagging as I was chewing.

Chocolate down the side of the sofa, wee bonus there man, I'm always too scared to put my hand down the sofa, who knows what could be lurking in such a place.

... tried snails twice now, both times fooled by the garlic butter description on the menu. Then you have to pick the fuckers out of the shell like picking a snotter from a child's manky nose. It was most disturbing. I just swallowed them whole and necked some vino to get rid of the rank rotten taste.

It requires a wee bit of courage, fortunately it's usually just lighters or, on occasion, a locust or two. Yay reptiles!

I don't eat those, though.