• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

Had a very simple dinner - couscous salad and a bowl of hot chick peas. Thankfully tasted much nicer than it sounds

I've eaten 5 babybel in under 24 hrs 8(

what, they're delicious

Big ol' can o' Bubblegum Barr

Fucking love that stuff <3

Munching my own cheeks too, but only out of habit. Trying to decide what is for food tonight, probably gonna be jacket potato with wee bit of butter, mayo, and a load of fucking salad. Had it couple times in past week and found myself going back to put more mixed salad on afterwards, think body is trying to tell me something.

Snollz the best Jacket is topped with Tuna Mayo and cheese with raw onion. Get in there girl!

Ohhhh man yep tuna mayo it is then! How did I not think of that? Love me some raw onion too but don't have any kicking around sadly but tuna mayo will do :D

andijvie2.jpg

I have no idea what it's called in English, but it was the first time I made it. Guessed the ratios and amounts, for 10 people. Turned out great.

That looks like salad with a bit of Matthesons smoked sausage. NO!

If that's Kielbasa YASSS! Get in there. Also lovely with a bit of Sauerkraut!

Too early for sausage, gone with Corn Flakes.
Exciting Mod mode begins tonight. ;)
<3

That looks like salad with a bit of Matthesons smoked sausage. NO!

If that's Kielbasa YASSS! Get in there. Also lovely with a bit of Sauerkraut!

Ha, I used to fucking love them Matthesons sausages, mate's wife always gave us em for dinner. Slightly less keen nowadays but hey.

Mum left us some stuff last time she was here, just found a cottage pie from good ol' Waitrose that I've mixed some pleasantly green hot sauce into. Tastes fucking lovely, definitely need to use this sauce more, had it ages. Got a beef joint in the freezer I want to do something with but the fucker is bigger than my head.

Made myself a cottage pie with quorn mince (carrots and veg stock and bit of garlic through it) and fresh green beans on the side. T'was delicious if I may say so myself. Still half of it left for another night too :D ...Surprised but not missing meat that much at all although wish I could eat tomatoes and onions(mmm pizza) and many others but every fucking thing has citric acid in it lol! Gut ain't in good shape atm.

Tomorrow I'm having stir fry with soy sauce soybeans and fried rice.

Last edited:
Munchies time with some cheese and Worcestershire sauce on toast right now.

Got to agree! (God I miss Worcestershire sauce - I shouldn't come in this thread it's torture :p:D) Could well go a big freezing cold glass bottle of Irn-Bru....

Made myself a cottage pie with quorn mince (carrots and veg stock and bit of garlic through it) and fresh green beans on the side. T'was delicious if I may say so myself. Still half of it left for another night too :D ...Surprised but not missing meat that much at all although wish I could eat tomatoes and onions(mmm pizza) and many others but every fucking thing has citric acid in it lol! Gut ain't in good shape atm.

Tomorrow I'm having stir fry with soy sauce soybeans and fried rice.

Sounds lovely xxxx

Evey

I was out for Chinese meal last night, ate far too much but it was very tasty

Roast Chili Duck, Chicken in a chili paste sauce, noodles, rice, soup